• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Spiritombs Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to teach it
Hypnosis
Dream Eater
Dark Pulse
Nasty Plot
or Ominous Wind

Which four should I pick? Or any better moves?

First, I would check what stat it's strong in. Which I checked, and it's Sp. atk./Atk. are it's "second-best." So go with:

Hypnosis
Dream Eater
Confuse Ray
Dark Pulse -or- Shadow Ball

That's what I would do. It's an annoyer/attacker. Def. and Sp. Def are it's strong points. Plus, Dark Pulse can flinch someone (if you can raise speed it'd be even better!).

personnally,i would go with:
Spiritomb@spooky plate
dark pulse/sucker punch
shadow ball
embargo/will-o-wisp/ominous wind/hypnosis
embargo/will-o-wisp/ominous wind/dream eater

dark pulse/sucker punch AND shadow ball get stab,which is a nice bonus

as for the last two,take your pick.if you pick hypnosis though,pick dream eater too ;)

My spiritomb is lvl 100 ;D and knows: Dark Pulse
Hypnosis
Dream Eater
Dark Void

It rocks. 8)
Dark Void??? Only Darkri and Smeargle can learn Drak Void. You're pokemon must be hacked. Also, even if he could learn Dark Void, whats the point in Hypnosis and Dark Void.

As for Spiritomb, (presuming this is competitive) give him the leftovers and Bold (+def -atk) or Calm (+sp.def -atk) nature. so...
Spiritomb @leftovers
Pressure
Bold/ Calm
-Dark Pulse/ Shadow Ball
-Confuse Ray/ Nasty Plot/ Calm Mind
-Hypnosis/ Toxic/ Will-o-Wisp
-Dream Eater/ Psychic

Dark Pulse or Shadow Ball for STAB. Only use one of them since they give exact same coverage. Confuse Ray to annoy the opponant. Nasty Plot or Calm mind to increase your stats, and make battling eaisier. Toxic or Will-o-Wisp to chip away at the opponants health. Hypnosis to put them to sleep (really usefull, mine has it). Like Nachoman said, if you go for Hypnosis go for Dream Eater as well. If not go for Psychic.

This topic died last year. Grave digging Yellow Arceus. Warn'd and Lock'd.
Also only Darkrai and Smeargle can learn Dark Void.

Status
Not open for further replies.