• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Spiritomb help! Immediate surgery required!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
You didn't need to double post to say that - especially after only 8 minutes had passed. Just use the modify button next time.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Well since you only care about the moves... >>

-Shadow Ball/Eerie Wind
-Dark Pulse
-Confuse Ray
-Toxic

That should work better than the moveset you're using. It's your choice between Shadow Ball and Eerie Wind. Shadow Ball is more powerful but Eerie Wind has a chance at raising all your stats.

Dark Pulse is about the best Dark move you can get on Spiritomb.

Confuse Ray is very good at stalling your opponent, and you'll find Toxic very useful. Trust me. =)

Well since you only care about the moves... >>

-Shadow Ball/Eerie Wind
-Dark Pulse
-Confuse Ray
-Toxic

That should work better than the moveset you're using. It's your choice between Shadow Ball and Eerie Wind. Shadow Ball is more powerful but Eerie Wind has a chance at raising all your stats.

Dark Pulse is about the best Dark move you can get on Spiritomb.

Confuse Ray is very good at stalling your opponent, and you'll find Toxic very useful. Trust me. =)

Agree with this, though I would lean towards Eerie Wind. After all, it CAN get more powerful than Shadow Ball, all the while raising your stats. Confuse Ray and Toxic make a good combo, very annoying. Let me see....ah yes. Pursuit should work well with Toxic/Confuse Ray, seeing as how most opponents won't want to keep their Poke in with intensifying toxin and confusion hindering their Poke'mon, so Pursuit might work better than Dark Pulse in the long run, but once again, your decision. :p