1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spirit world cloak: I need help finding it!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Games Discussion' started by TheRealKira101, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Where do you find the spirit world cloak? I've been searching day and night! Please help!

2. In the battle zone on Route 229. Above the resort on the right side.

3. If you've caught/defeated Gigantra, there is always the chance that s Spirit World Cloth will appear as an item on the spot Gigantra was. I've gotten 4-5 more of these cloths this way.

4. Umm.. What exactly is the spirit world cloak? Do you mean Reaper Cloth, the one you need to evolve Dusclops into Dusknoir?

5. It has to be. Maybe that's the Japanese word for it. That's one of the items (along with the Rare Bone and Stardust) that can be found in Giratina's place after you defeat it. Good luck though. I don't know about everyone else but it's hard to get to Giratina's room after going through just three rooms. I have yet to find a Reaper Cloth in there.

6. The description in the game says that it is imbued with horrifying spiritual energy or something like. Ingame it doesn't look like Darkrai's cloak to me; its more like a gray piece of cloth.

7. technically Darkrai is kinda gray but i see what you're talking about...