• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Spirit Animals: The Next Generation (Discussion)

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
I’ve been looking for a Spirit Animals roleplay for a while now. Never found one. So I figured, why not make one?

This takes place after the original Spirit Animals series, pretty much if the entire Fall of the Beasts series hadn’t happened. The Great Beasts (excluding Jhi, Briggan, Essix, and Uraza) still retain their glory, and the talismans have been returned to their original owners: their respective Great Beasts. The Conquerers have been defeated... or so the Greencloaks thought. The Devourer’s son is back for revenge, and at his side, Zerif’s daughter and many other followers. His goal? World domination. How he does it? Up to you.

In this roleplay, you are one of the rare few to summon a spirit animal. Not only that, but you are the child of one of the characters from the original series. Whether that be Olvan, the Greencloaks’ leader, Lenori, or another iconic figure of your choosing. You may also be a villain, one who allied themselves with Shane’s son and Zerif’s daughter. Those spots are also available.

Rules:
1) Be creative! I welcome creative freedom in my RPs, so anything you think could further the plot goes.
2) Keep romance PG and follow all other Pokecharms rules.
3) Swearing is entirely allowed, just don’t fill your posts with it. If you’re going to swear, use it wisely.
4) If you read the rules, hide “Turd Muffin” somewhere in your bio.

Meilin (@Night’s Shadow, Victoria Teng)
Rollan (@Gamingfan, Elmer Phan)
Conor
Abeke
Olvan
Lenori
[other Greencloaks]
Shane (the Devourer)
Zerif
[other Conquerers]

Name:
Parent:
Ethnicity (Amayan, Zhongese, Euran, Stetriolan, Niloan):
Appearance:
Alliance (Greencloak or Conquerer):

Spirit Animal:
Species:
Nature (optional):
Power Gained From Bond:
Tattoo Location (optional):

Name: Victoria Teng (Tori)
Sexuality: Bisexual
dParent: Meilin Teng
Ethnicity (Amayan, Zhongese, Euran, Stetriolan, Niloan): Zhongese
mAppearance: [will post picture when I have time]
Alliance (Greencloak or Conquerer): Greencloak (though reluctantly)

Spirit Animal:
Species: Greater Egyptian jerboa (they’re fluffy!!!)
Name: Keiko
Nature (optional): Bold, feisty, not at all daunted by her small size, which can be a problem at times
Power Gained From Bond: Extreme speed, can jump 60x body length
Tattoo Location (optional): Left side of neck, just below hinge of jaw
What they look like:
5B71D029-5840-4D98-9917-3C510D7EBD26.jpeg

Last edited:

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Oh shit, I loved this series when I was younger. I haven't read it in so long, so I might not be that educated in the lore. Still, interested.
Name:Elmer Phan
Sexuality:Straight
fParent: Rollan
fEthnicity:Amayan
Appearance: Dark brown eyes/Black hair/ 5'7/ semi dark skin/ long scar on his right arm
Alliance: Greencloak

Spirit Animal:
Species:Elephant
Name:Ellie (Creativity is overrated)
Nature (optional): Gentle and peaceful, but dangerous when provoked
Power Gained From Bond: Elmer can make himself as heavy as an elephant at will, and super-strength (Still needs to control the latter)
Tattoo Location (optional): Varies, mostly on his back
If I got something wrong, I'm sorry for my lack of knowledge about this series, I don't remember much from the two books I read about this.

Last edited:
Would I have to be educated in the series plot to join? To be honest I've never read this series but I've always been interested, and now that I have time on my hands I've been dying to get back into a good roleplay. I have a good idea of what the story is all about but I can do some skimming of the series to get a good idea on the specifics!

(But if you'd prefer to have someone who actually knows all the details I understand!)

=Nightshade=

No, you’re perfectly fine! I’m still not sure how the plot is going to go, so suggestions on a more original plot line than the original series are much appreciated. But feel free to post a bio!

=Nightshade=

I think it is dying. I wish it weren’t, but I’m kinda stuck on the plot, and we don’t seem to be attracting much attention.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Hmmm, just spitballing here, maybe make the RP? Like, maybe it'll interest someone going through General Roleplay there and lead them here.
As for ideas.....maybe the country leaders (the canon protagonists of the series?) group up with their people in a one of the countries to discuss their course of action against the Devourer.
At that point it's up to you.
If you can't think of anything better, I'm spitballing once more, maybe the kids go off on their own, and ummmm....something happens.
Oh god there go all my creative juices.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Lol

Okay, I dunno, I’ll try, but I can’t guarantee anything. I’ll mess with the plot line a bit, see if I can get the actual RP thread up, and we’ll just go from there. Hopefully.