• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Soul reaper academy Discussion

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
You know what core values are? Like a team motivation, that reflects on the team.

For the 1st service(the team) their motivation is to be the best in any way possible. (think slytherin)

For the 4th service(our Service) their motivation is to work hard and work together even though they're all the bottom scrape of the barrel.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Well, the plan for in a bit is that the substitute sensei we have right now is going to turn into a husk, more specifically a artificial husks. This is gonna start the rp.

Artificial husks are made when a human goes near a Husk flower, it starts by clogging the humans heart with its pollen, shutting down all bodily functions before turning them into husks. Artificial husks are going to be the main antagonists of the rp. The only thing we don't know about the Artificial husks is who's making them.

Sadly once, let's ask Admins for a multiple possible likes for one post XD
But seriously, I really want to keep rping this with you people.
I can bring revive, coffee, shoot thunderbolt at you, if that will make you not to forget this rp :c

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Damn, I had no idea you guys liked this rp so much.

I can't let it die, not now! I have to keep it going, for my friends, the ones who believed in me. I will revive this role play! Even if it takes me all my creativity! [insert long anime speech] Believe it!

Jokes aside it's actually pretty heartwarming to see people actually liked this rp so I'll revive it and get the ball rolling

Thanks @Clite of Dragonbow

No need to thank me, liking an rp depends how much effort you put for it. I put lots of effort to think about Shun and felt a lot of effort put, when you was showing us the world of your rp, Schrift.
Just remember that effort often attracts people and they won't let it go to waste. c: