• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Soren's Breeding/Trading Stables

Greetings. Soren The Grand here, and I thought I'd just start up my own Pokemon Breedin/Trading thread. Keep in mind that I only recently got Pokemon Platinum, so I am limited to the Sinnoh Dex (Platinum) at the moment.

Breeding Offers:

Pokemon:
Nature:

Here's how it will work. Just post with the above form filled out. You can request the following (somewhat) rare Pokemon. Please understand that I am not providing a list of Egg Moves for each Pokemon. Use resources such as serebii.net to find a desired egg move.

Eevee
Houndour
Snorunt
Combee

Trade Offers

My Scyther for Your Pinsir
My Cranidos for Your Shieldon
My Yanma for Your Nincada

Feel free to ask what gender, level, or other conditions I am offering.

Alright. That sums everything up nicely. I'll update frequently, and you can expect wider ranges of options the farther I progress into the game.

I have not Shieldon, so strike that one.

But with the Bagon ~ Aipom, do you have a specific nature and Egg Move in mind? If it's not a hassle, I'd like a Bagon that knows Hydro Pump with a Rash nature. Yeah, I'm a very picky person.

... yeah, it's a hassle XD The Hydro pump bit, as I don't have a single pokemon that knows hydro pump XP
I could probably grab a Rash nature though...

However! I could get it to know hydro pump, but it may take a while to get a male XD (As most pokemon I encounter tend to be female, with the exception of Ralts XD)

Also, chances are good it's a female XD