• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sony Welcome Back package

Soo. PSN is back up, PSN store is back up, and Sony gave us 2 games to pick out of 5 for PSP and PS3.

For US it is:
LittleBigPlanet
Infamous
Wipeout HD/Fury
Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
Dead Nation

For EU we got Hustle Kings and Super Stardust HD instead of Infamous and Dead Nation.

What did you guys pick?
EU getting a crappy Pool pool game that could also be just a flash game and an arcade shooter instead of Dead Nation and Infamous is kind of annoying.

I actually took all games except for Hustle Kings. I got access to many PSN accounts so that wasnt a big problem for me.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Something about their freebies has been confusing me. Are they offering 2 PS3 and 2 PSP games, or only 2 free games max regardless of which platform you choose? Because some people are picking 1 PS3 game and the offer sounded like you could get 2 and still pick 2 PSP games as well...

Anyways, I haven't chosen yet but I think Infamous will definitely be one of the choices. I didn't know a Ratchet and Clank game was being offered for the US, too, so may choose that as well.

I checked my US Store thingy, and I got the option to pick 2 PSP games now after downloading my 2 ps3 games.

It was handled in a different way in europe, which is weird, but thats how it is in USA right now.

It’s good to hear that Sony had provided back packages only to the person who signed up to the PSN before outage. The packages are different in US and EUROPE, US people are lucky to have Infamous and dead notion which is not available to the European instead they got hustle kings and super stardust HD. Really it’s great to see this back packages provided by sony.It will also be interesting to see how Sony taps the andriod market with their cell phones and also LCD HDTV along with the PS2 games.