• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sonic the hedgehog in a Pokemon World

This is the Story plot. Sonic wakes up to See his World has Pokemon now! He has Heard About them. now He is in a Whole new Adventure!

Prolouge

I was Running away from Amy. This time She Had a wedding ring. I Couldn't Accept! I diddn't know what to Say. So i just... ran! A few Miles ago , She gave up the Chase. I Just Went to Sleep. The Next Morning , I saw a Seegul at my window. But it Looked...Weird. "WINGUUUL!" it yelled. I quickly Grabbed a Book at my Shelf

Book: Pokemon are Creatures. They Can be Captured in pokeballs.One Pokemon is a Wingull *shows picture of a Wingull*

The Seagull looked like the one in the Book. Could it Be? Why are pokemon here? Suddenly , I heard Amy. "SONIC!" i heard her yell. What if... Eggman Sent a tough Pokemon after Amy. I ran outside. Next To her was A Delcatty.

I will make Chapter 1 Soon.

Characters in this so far:
Wingull (Random)
Delcatty (No Purpose...yet)
Sonic (Main Character)
Amy (Female Character like Misty or May or Dawn)

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Ugh, this is dire.

Look, I'll tell you straight. This sucks. There's no concept of grammar or decent story telling. You have capital letters in completely random places, the speech is barely broken up and doesn't start on new lines, the book was put in a script format...

Ugh. Learn to write, please. Then come back.

That teaches Me to go First Person mode -_-

I'm Thinking of... A BETTER CHAPTER 1 NOW! :-[

And the way you said that... Hurt my feelings :'(

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
It hurt your feelings because I called you out on poor writing skill? You're gonna get eaten alive in the real world.