• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sonic RP?

So, I Wanna Make A Sonic Rp, Let's GO!
Sonic: C'mon, Step It Up!
Me: Shaddup.

Rules:
1. No Godmodding if You Make A Custom Character
2. You Can Make Custom Characters
3. Ask If You Can Join.
4. That's It. Go Wild.

List:
Sonic: @Fraseandchico
Tails: @GreninjaTrainer013
Knuckles: Free
Eggman: @Fraseandchico
Metal Sonic: @Eeveechu151
Mecha Sonic: @AssassinGallade
Silver Sonic: Free
metal Knuckles: Free
Tails Dolls: Free
Amy: Free
Big The Cat(BIG THEEEEEEEEE CATTTTTTT): Free
Cream The Rabbit: Free
Mighty: @Eeveechu151
Ray The squirrel: @Eeveechu151
Espio: @Eeveechu151
Charmy(UGH): Free
Vector: @Justalonelyaxew
Shadow: @GreninjaTrainer013
Rouge: Free
Omega: @Justalonelyaxew
Silver: @AssassinGallade
Blaze: Free
Custom OCS:
Theifneik(@Fraseandchico)
Noah(@project07)

Form:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Allies:
Enemies:
Forms:

Mine:

Name: Theifneik
Species: Hedgehog-God Combination, A Demi-God
Abilities: Electricity manipulation, teleportation, His Robotic Fist, Lightning Control, Lightning Blast, Lightning Speed.
personality: Rude, Arrogant, Cocky, EXTREMLY Bitter Towards GUN due To Past Experiences.
Appearance: Black Ninja Outfit, Yellow Visor, Slick Shoes(Allows Him To Grind on Rails)
Allies: None Yet, Except people who wanna take down GUN
Enemies: GUN
Forms: Base, Thunder Theifneik(Basically Hyper Sonic With Electricity, And Takes 2 Ring Every Second Instead of One.)

Last edited:
According to the rules, the RP is supposed to be Ask to Join. Yet it's listed as Open... why?
Anyways, I'd like to take Mighty, Ray and Metal. If that's okay?

Oh! I haven't seen a Sonic RP in so long, this is actually quite wonderful! I can't faithfully recreate any personality within the Sonic universe, so I'll compensate by giving a small OC that I haven't used in years. Hopefully I can join with this little guy, if it is all alright by you.

Name: Noah (real name being Speckles)
Species: Speckled Deer
Abilities: A very weak form of pyrokinesis, the variation being blue. A link to a wikia article is provided here.
Personality: Noah has a lack of control upon both her emotions and her powers, and whilst this means her emotions often fluctuates, this doesn't mean she's not a nice person. She's a risk-taker, with a courteous attitude, and high ambitions to become a great hero, which will more than likely not occur. Her trust is typically very easy to gain, and she's loyal beyond compare. However, she's stubborn to the point that she will butt heads with nearly anyone she meets if they do not agree with her, and will oftentimes resort to violence if she does not have her way. It is advised to be extremely careful around her, solely because of how volatile she is.
Appearance: I actually redrew her for this, Jesus Christ. The shoes have been cut out so I just grabbed something off of polyvore real quick.
Allies: Undetermined, there has not been enough time for Noah to develop any sort of bond here.
Enemies: Undetermined, there has not been enough time for Noah to actually despise someone, or form a solid enough rivalship with.
Forms: Not applicable, for the most part, there's nothing that she has encountered that will change her form.

Last edited:
I can moderate the thread, I've got nothing better to do. Sad though, I was partially hoping that we could at least get a thread before OP had to go away on holiday.