• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sonic Forces: Infinite War

Sasha studied Mighty carefully and felt that she can't quite trust him yet. 'He may have helped us, but just to be safe, I can't trust him just yet,' she thought. "That depends," she said to Mighty, "What does this friend of yours look like?"

"He's a flying squirrel. Yellow in color. Pretty good with building things. Wears a blue scarf." Mighty replied, walking over to a door. He decided to throw it open by slamming his hand into the middle. "His name is Ray. Anyways, is this the way we're going?"

Mighty does seem pretty determined to save his friend, so maybe he can be trusted. "It would seem so," Sasha said, "The two of us are also here to save someone. He's a blue hedgehog and goes by the name of Sonic."

"Wait, Sonic? He's here?" Mighty asked. "I heard rumors about him being dead, but I'm glad to hear they aren't true! I've still gotta pay Sonic back for what he did for Ray and I a few years ago."

Sasha was surprised at the fact that Mighty knows who Sonic is. "Wait, you know Sonic?" She asked, "And yeah, we're also glad those rumors aren't true." Sasha thought for a bit. 'Maybe he can be trusted,' she thought to herself.

"Sonic's an old pal of mine. We go way back." Mighty replied. "Maybe I can tell you the story sometime. As it is, though, we should probably find the way to the cells. What's your plan, by the way?"

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
"We're gonna find him and bust him out."
He stopped in front of a window. "Found the cells! And... uh oh."
Sonic was out on the middle platform fighting a giant robotic wasp.
"We gotta get over there."

Mighty gasped, looking over. Sonic wasn't alone.

A few minutes earlier
Ray was trembling in fear. "No... no no no... I'm not meant to be here..." he was saying to himself. "Mighty... Mighty will help me, I'm sure of it..."
"Mighty...? Wait, Ray? Is that you?" a voice said from the cell to Ray's right.
Ray recognized that voice. "Huh...? Sonic?!"
"Hey-hey! It is you!" Sonic replied. "So how'd you get in here?"
"I should ask you the same thing!" Ray replied.
"I... lost a fight." Sonic said dejectedly.
"What?! But you never lose! You're Sonic the Hedgehog!"
"You don't understand. This guy was really strong, and really fast." Sonic stated. "He was working for Eggman. And somehow, he got a quartet of my old enemies together to beat me up. Including two that I thought were on my side..."
"Well, I suppose that's just how things work out." a low, gravelly voice said. Ray turned towards the source - it was Zavok, the Zeti. Although Ray didn't know who he was.
"Zavok." Sonic smirked. "So you're back to being Eggman's flunky?"
"Don't speak of matters you don't understand." the Zeti replied. "Or do. It doesn't really matter to me. You'll soon be executed, anyways."
Ray was just about to respond when the electric prison bars vanished.
"Looks like the only thing getting executed is my shackles!" Sonic grinned widely before homing-attacking Zavok. The Zeti then fell off of the platform, falling down as Sonic ran over to Ray's cell. "I dunno what just happened, but we may as well take advantage of it."
"Right! I'll fly you to the other side!" Ray said. He gripped Sonic's hands and began to soar across towards the door... when the duo was fired upon by lasers. Ray was grazed with one, and the two crashed into the ground.
"Hmph. That was a pathetic attempt at escape." Zavok chuckled, flying up on top of a giant Buzzbomber. "Try harder this time."
"You want me to plow a path through you? Fine then!" Sonic shouted, leaping at Zavok.

Sasha was surprised to see the fight between Sonic and Zavok already unfold. She nodded at what Spark said and turned to see two Egg Pawns in the distance talking to each other. "We have to protect the Chaos Emerald," one of them said and both ran off. Sasha managed to overhear what they said. "Chaos Emerald?" She mumbled to herself. She then turned to Spark and Mighty. "You two go help them. I gotta take care of something," she said and ran off.

"Um, alright." Mighty replied, looking out towards the fight. "Now how do we get over there is the question."

Sonic smashed through the back of the bee, hopping out the front just to be grabbed by Zavok and thrown into the floor.
"Gah! Sonic!" Ray exclaimed, soaring over. "You okay?"
"Perfectly fine. This exercise is good for me." Sonic said with a chuckle, getting up and stretching.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Spark smacked the glass window with his Wispon. It didn't break.
"Crud," he muttered. Several robotic voices spoke from all directions.
"HALT," they spoke. "GO NO FURTHER."
Spark looked back, noticing several Egg Pawns aiming lasers at them.

"Even if we could break the window, what's your plan?" Mighty asked nonchalantly. "We can't fly. How did you expect to get over that giant gap?" Mighty then slowly walked towards the Egg Pawns.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Spark turned to a barrage of Ring capsules floating through the vents and tunnels through the prison cell branch.
"I'll take care of that. Just help me smash this thing."
Spark unleashed a barrage of Wispon attacks on the thick glass.

Mighty sighed. "Duck." Mighty then clapped horizontally extremely hard, sending a wave of kinetic energy rushing in a circle from where his hands collected. The robots were torn apart almost instantly, and the glass shattered to pieces. "Alright, let's go!" Mighty said.

As Sasha followed the Egg Pawns from a safe distance, she stopped as soon as they entered a room. She slowly peeked into the room and saw the two Egg Pawns looking at a glass case, which contains a purple Chaos Emerald. "A Chaos Emerald!" She muttered as quietly as possible. Sasha then proceeded to rush into the room and kick the two Egg Pawns down for the count. "Well, that was easy," she said. She broke the glass case and got the Chaos Emerald that was inside. "Wow! My first Chaos Emerald!" She said as she was mesmerized by the Emerald she was holding. Too mesmerized in fact as she didn't notice an Egg Pawn sneak up behind her and caught her in a bearhug. "Aah! Let me go!" She yelled as she struggled to break free. 'I'm so stupid for leaving my guard down!' She thought as she tried to break free. Another Egg Pawn entered the room and pushed a button on the wall which sounds the alarm, "Alert! An intruder has taken the Chaos Emerald!"

"Alright!" Mighty exclaimed, grabbing on.

Sonic, meanwhile, was dashing out of the way of Zavok's blasts from his giant bee. "Yo, Ray! How are things coming over there?" he asked nonchalently.
"I-I'm working on it...!" Ray replied, unnoticed by Zavok. He managed to tear off a bit of plating from the bee, seeing the exposed wires. "Huh... wonder what this all means...? If only I knew what would take it down..." Ray decided simple was better. He reached in, tearing out a large chunk of the wiring and causing the bee to spasm before crashing into the platform.
Zavok growled. "Fine, then. I'll settle this myself!"

Pro Hero Dekiru

Spark jumped. He smashed through one of the nearby Wisp capsules, therefore traveling down the line at top speed. The bee was in sight. Spark released off of the line, and him and Mighty were falling towards the arena. He let go.
"Let's scrap this overgrown honeymaker!" he yelled.

"Right!" Mighty exclaimed. He tossed himself off of Spark, sending himself towards the bee at high velocity. Rearing back his fist, he dealed out a powerful punch that obliterated the face of the bee.
"WHAT THE?!" Zavok said, falling down onto the platform. As he stood up, Ray ran over and whacked him with his tail. That was when Sonic ran up and obliterated Zavok with a powerful combo Street Fighter-style. Sonic ended it all with his famous Somersault Kick, sending Zavok several feet into the air and off the platform. "SOOOOOOOOOOOOOONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC...!" he shouted as he fell.
"Whew! Thanks for the help there, Mi- MIGHTY?!" Sonic exclaimed with surprise. "What are you doing here?!"
"Sonic! Ray!" Mighty ran over and embraced the two of them in a large hug, unintentionally sufficating Sonic for several seconds. "I'm here to help out Ray, but I'm also here with some rebel fighters with the mission of saving you."
"Rebels, huh? Tails really pulled his act together." Sonic said, misguessing who the Resistance leader was.

Pro Hero Dekiru

"Tails? Tails the Fox?" Spark asked, being guilty being the one to say this. "N-no..."
He sighed. "Our commander is Knuckles the Echidna. Tails went kind of crazy and disappeared. He said he wouldn't come back until we found you. We haven't seen or heard from him in months."

"...what?" Sonic questioned. "Tails is...?"
Sonic fell to his knees. "Damnit... The one person I thought would be waiting for me when I got out of here..."
"We'll find him, Sonic. Don't worry." Mighty assured him, getting down on one knee. "Are you okay?"
"Physically? Yes. Mentally... I don't even know." Sonic replied.

Pro Hero Dekiru

"DON'T IGNORE ME!" echoed a loud voice from above.
Zavok pummeled his fist into the ground, causing a shockwave that sent Spark back.
"The Holy Eggman Empire will execute five Resistance Heroes rather than one this day."
Spark made a quick headcount. "...Five?"
Zavok smirked. "Our Egg Pawns have discovered your little cat friend. Attempting to steal OUR Chaos Emerald? She will be downed by fire."
Spark only heard the first sentence when he charged Zavok at full force.

"No- WAIT!" Ray shouted out. "Don't run head-on, he'll wallop you!"
"Sonic! Slam-dunk combo!" Mighty demanded, running forwards.
"Right!" Sonic replied, spin-dashing towards Mighty. The armadillo grabbed Sonic while he was in his spin-mode, jumping up into the air and tossing Sonic straight at Zavok from above like he was dunking a basketball.

Ace flew around the city at incredible speeds. Already having obtained a Wispon of his own, the Green Hover, his first mission was to help get people in the city out of danger. Ace soon came across a Death Egg Robot, spotting a mother and child close to getting crushed. Acting instantly, he dive bombed over and jumped in front of the Death Egg Robot. He used the power of his Green Hover, keeping the foot of the robot from landing. "Go! Run," shouted Ace to the two. The mother nodded and ran, leading her child away. Ace, running out of power, ran out of the way, just before getting crushed himself. He glared at the Death Egg Robot, before retreating. He couldn't possibly take it down. He could possible use his wire attack, but he wasn't convinced it would do much, all he could do was retreat and help the others for now. He flew back into the air, which didn't prove easy, having to scale a building just to get enough wind under his wings, letting him glide upwards. He looked over the city before spotting someone else, a Mongoose by the looks of it. Oddly enough, he didn't spot her in danger, and moving a bit slowly. He was convinced she may of been hurt and flew down. "Hey! Do you need assistance?!"

Pro Hero Dekiru

Zavok eyed the two forces rocketing directly at them. Spark lashed his Wispon. Zavok simply held up his hand to block it, but it wrapped around his wrist. Spark yanked with all of his strength, throwing him into Sonic, who slammed Zavok into the ground.
Spark came in for a punch, but Zavok got up and grabbed him. He slammed Spark into the ground, then stood over him.

"You will die first."

That was when Mighty leaped on top of Zavok, pressing him down to the ground. "Sonic, NOW!" the armadillo shouted, using all his weight and strength to hold the strong one down.
"Here's the big one!" Sonic shouted with a smirk, leaping in the air. He then fired himself towards Zavok with a Charged Homing Attack. "TAKE THIS!"

Meanwhile, in the below city...
Mina didn't know when they had come for her, but what she knew was that she had to help evacuate. The robots appeared suddenly and without warning, just over an hour ago. Massive titans of machinery tumbled down from the sky, crushing buildings and plazas. Their entrance alone was fatal to many.
Then they begun their attack.
Powerful lasers, solid feet and sharp bladed hands tore through brick and mortar as the city was blasted to pieces. The residents knew one thing - they had to escape.
That was what led Mina's mother to run to the school and help get the kids out.
Mina had been in normal classes when the announcement went out over the intercom. Mina and her classmates quickly dashed out, running through the streets amongst the thousands of others. She decided to take a back route, as she saw her mother going that way.
"Mom!" she shouted, running after them. "Are you-"
"Mina!" Isabella said. "I need you to run, alright? Forget about me here, I'll take care of myself."
"B-but where are you going...?"
"Somewhere dangerous. Look after yourself, alright?" Isabella asked.
"...sure." Mina replied.
"If you're ready over there, we've got to get moving. No time to waste." a mustached hedgehog said from the manhole Isabella had been crawling into.
"Right, Charles." Isabella followed "Charles" into the manhole, closing it up. Mina nodded, turning away - then she was hit in the arm with what seemed like scalding-hot water. Mina let out a yelp, falling to her knees and clutching her arm where she had been attacked. Suddenly, what looked like a Resistance soldier dropped down in front of him.
"W-who are you...?" she asked.
In the shadows, unseen, something rose up out of a puddle...

Pro Hero Dekiru

Zavok cried out in pain, standing up for the last time.
"I-impossible! How could I l-lose to you... again...."
He fell, disintegrating into a red and black glitchy pile, with a strange sound effect.
Spark stared at the blank spot that was once Zavok. "Wha... what the heck?"
Then the alarms went off.
"Shoot," muttered Spark. He turned to the others.
"We have to get Sasha and get out of here!"
He looked back at the window they came from.