• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sonic Forces: Infinite War

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
All sign-up requests go in the discussion
DIscussion Link: https://pokecharms.com/threads/sonic-forces-infinite-war-discussion.18534/

Spark could hear people talking on the other side of the door. He slid on his gloves, taking a deep breath.
"Hey Knux, didn't you mention that we had some new recruits today?" Spark guessed that voice to be the one they called Vector.
"Yeah," replied another voice, who Spark guessed was Knuckles, the commander. "The others are going to show up any moment now. One of them's here now, on the other side of that door."
Suddenly, something rapped on the door. Spark guessed it was Knuckles.
"He managed to survive getting through out there for a while. The brave soul finally made his way here. Meet Spark. Hey, get out here!"
Spark took a deep breath, pushing a button on the panel next to the door. Spark walked in, identifying those who stood around him with knowledge he was given earlier.
He identified Espio, Vector, Charmy, Amy Rose, Silver, and Knuckles, who patted him on the shoulder.
"Here's Spark, one of our new rookies."
Charmy flew over, inspecting him. "He doesn't look like much."
Knuckles smirked. "Neither do you Charmy, but I still find a use for your pointy butt!"
"You know," Amy chimed in. "Since he was first, he should be first to pick a Wispon."
Knuckles smiled. "You're right. Go on then rookie. Take a look."
Spark remembered hearing about Wispons from the small bits of information he had gotten.
On the table behind the group lied seven colored weapons. His eyes fell to a gold and ivory colored one that was shaped like a lightning bolt. He picked it up.
Silver smiled. "Ivory. Good choice. Now then, the other recruits should be here any minute."

Sasha walked through the hallways of the base and saw a door that was open. She heard voices coming out from there and heard something about recruits. She could only assume that that's where she's suppose to go. Sasha made her way towards the door, looked inside and saw everyone inside. 'Yup, this is the place,' she thought and step into the room. "Hi, I'm one of the new recruits," she said.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Knuckles smiled. "Good to see you." He turned to the others.
"This is another one of the new recruits, everyone. Meet Sasha."
Everyone nodded, smiled, and/or waved.
"She got here by making it out of the city, surviving like Spark. Now then..." He gestured towards the table.

"Take your pick."

Sasha smiled at everyone, but the smile faded when she turned to Spark. She studied him thoroughly. 'He doesn't look much,' she thought, 'But I can't judge yet. I'll have to see him in action.' She then turned to Knuckles and then to the table he gestured. She saw six weapons on it, but her attention fell to the red Wispon that was shaped like a flame. Sasha made her way towards the Red Wispon and picked it up. "This one was calling to me," she said with a smirk.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Knuckles nodded. "Alright then." he stepped up to the console. Now then, if we wait for the others to get here..."
Suddenly, something rang up on the large computer. Knuckles opened the file, reading it off of the screen.
"It's from my spy. She's giving me some new information about..."
His hands fell. Spark stepped forward.
"C-commander?"
Knuckles turned towards everyone.
"S-Sonic..."

"Sonic is alive."

Sasha's eyes widened after hearing the big news. She couldn't believe that Sonic was still alive after all of these months. After all, she witnessed Sonic's last fight and thought he was dead. So who could blame her. "T-That's amazing!" She said, "Where is he!?"

Pro Hero Dekiru

Knuckles kept typing. "He's..." he gulped.
"He's on the Death Egg. I'm connecting to my spy."
A video chat with Rouge came up.
"Sonic's here, alright. They're getting ready to banish him into space."
Silver stepped forward. "You can't be serious!"
"He wanted Sonic to see his completed empire before he banished him."
Knuckles slammed his fist into the console. "And he's been torturing Sonic just to pass the time."
Vector walked up. "Then our next move is obvious."
Knuckles nodded.

"Well rookies, looks like you're having an early first mission. Amy and I will stay here at the base to record your progress. Everyone else, you're going to the Chemical Plant to steal a shuttle. We need to get Sonic back."
Everyone nodded. Knuckles turned to Spark and Sasha.
"You two ready for your first mission?"
Spark hefted his Wispon.
"Heck yeah I am."

Sasha twirled her Wispon with a smirk on her face. "You bet I'm ready," she said. She then turned to Spark. "Try not to get killed or captured," she teased him and turned to Knuckles, "So when do we depart Commander?"

Pro Hero Dekiru

Knuckles opened another door. There was a transport vehicle large enough to hold the entire group.
"Right now. Move out!"

They finally reached the Chemical Plant after an hour and a half. The door opened, and Silver turned to Spark and Sasha.
"You two get off here!"
There were a couple of chemical-filled tubes to run on that led to the Spaceport.
"The left tube will take you to the Spaceport! One more thing!" Silver handed them two wrist latches. "Grapple wires!"
Spark latched his on. He turned to Sasha.
"See you down there."
He leaped off of the shuttle, dashing down the left tube into the Chemical Plant.

Sasha nodded at Silver and latched on her grapple wires. She watched Spark leap out of the shuttle and then she leaped out as well. She then dashed through the right pipe of the Chemical Plant. She turned to her left to see Spark running. Sasha proceeded to jump and use her wire to swing to the other platform. "Come on, try to keep up," she called out to Spark.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Spark aimed for a red hovering machine ahead of Sasha. He grappled on it, pulling himself forward. There was another one up ahead. He sound like this for a while. He then noticed a wall, and the entrance being on top of it.
"Up there," he called, swinging up. An Egg Pawn noticed him, aiming its gun at him. Spark reacted quicker, grappling onto it, then pulling himself into its body. His foot went straight through it, and it went down.

Sasha followed Spark and used her grappling hook on the red hovering machine to pull herself up to where Spark is. Once she landed, she saw a bunch of Egg Pawns up ahead and smirk. She charged at them with her Wispon in her hand. "Alright baby, make mama proud," she said to the Wispon and kissed it as she was still charging at the robots. She then aimed her Wispon at the robots and used its flamethrower to destroy them. Once they were gone, Sasha smiled and hugged her Wispon. "I love this thing!" She said.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Another squadron stepped forward. Spark reacted, grabbing his Wispon. A whip of lightning swiped through the blockade, taking them out.
"Whoa," he thought, holding it in his hands. "This thing is awesome,"
He looked ahead, seeing some speed boosters. in front of it...
...there was a loop.
He ran forward, his speed pushed forward by the rotating belts and wheels. Rocketing off, his feet touched the walls, then the roof, then the walls again. He sped into the gate to the Spaceport. He grinned. He felt like...
He felt like Sonic.

Sasha followed Spark and grinned right next to him. She turned to him with a smile. "Having fun so far?" She said before she jumped and grinned front of Spark to avoid falling. She could see the platform they need to land up ahead. She jumped and landed on the platform.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Spark was about to reply when he heard a rumbling. Vector spoke over the intercom.
"Hey, that looks like a freight train!"
"Hold on," Amy replied. Spark then heard typing noises. "It's carrying supplies. I don't think it's armed or anything."
Spark looked at another red hovering device that would throw him towards the direction of the tracks. If that train was heading towards the Spaceport...

"Only one way to find out. Come on!"

Sasha looked at red hovering device and then at the train. "Gotcha!" She replied. She used her grappling hook on the device and swung herself at the train. Unfortunately, she didn't land properly as she slipped and almost fell off of the train. Luckily she didn't, but she was holding on to the edge of the train and was struggling a bit to get back on.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Spark had done the same, and landed on top. He noticed Sasha hanging off, and offered her his hand.
"Grab on!" He looked ahead.
The train was bout to enter a tunnel, and they would be swiped off. He turned back.
"COME ON!" he shouted.

Sasha nodded, grabbed onto to Spark's hand and pulled herself back on the train. She saw the tunnel, looked up and had an idea. She got Spark by his waist and used her grappling hook to pull them up.

Pro Hero Dekiru

There was good news and bad news.
The good news was that they lifted above the tunnel.
The bad news was that they soared right onto another set of tracks, and another train was coming.
Spark grabbed Sasha's arm, grappling them into the Chemical Plant, where they landed on the factory floor.

Sasha was relieved that they managed to dodge the train, but was also a bit annoyed at the fact that she still owed Spark for that. "Thanks," she said a bit coldly, "I guess I owe you one." She pulled out her Wispon and proceeded to move forward.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Spark followed. Turning forward, he watched as conveyor belts and pipes transported capsules and chemicals. He'd always wondered where those chemicals went. Then...
"What the-" he said. there was a large pit in front of them. the only thing that was there were lines of Rings.
"Well, this sucks." he said. His eyes then fell to a conveyor belt transporting capsules of strange red and white creatures... right next to them.
He picked up a capsule holding one of the white--no, it was ivory colored--creatures that was shaped almost like a lightning bolt. He held up his Wispon to compare the two.
Out of curiosity, he shattered the capsule, and the creature rushed into the Wispon. The weapon started glowing.
"What the..."
He activated the Wispon.
It pulled him along the trail of Rings, hurtling like a bullet towards the other side. He remembered something like this; Color Power, he recalled the name was. At the end of the line, he was thrown off of the line of Rings, and fell on his face on the other side, completely caught off guard.

Sasha was surprised by what had just happened. "Wow, well that's one way to get across," she said. She then snapped out of it and realized she had no way to get across. "Well, here goes nothing," she said as she backed up a bit. Sasha then started to run and jumped right at the edge. Luckily she was able to barely land on the other side.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Spark got a buzz on his intercom.
"Perfect," exclaimed Vector's voice. "They won't mind if we borrow this for a while."
Suddenly, the blast of a shuttle starting echoed throughout the Plant.
"Wait," yelled Spark. "Wait for us!"
Knuckles' voice came in. "Well then hurry it up, rookies! Get onto the shuttle before anyone's on board!"
Spark turned to Sasha. "We have to go."

Sasha nodded and noticed a capsule with some red creatures inside. She then recalled what happened when Spark found his capsule. "I've got an idea," she said as she broke the capsule and the creatures went into her Wispon. Her Wispon glowed and she grabbed onto Spark's waist. She aimed her Wispon at the ground and launched them into the air. "Awesome!" She said as she launched them into the air more and more. After doing so, Sasha ran out of bursts and she saw a yellow hovering device. "Hold on tight," she said to Spark and used her grappling hook to swing them over to where the shuttle is. Once they landed, Sasha let go of Spark.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Spark looked around. "The shuttle should be here somewhere..."
"There!"
The shuttle was already in the air. Espio was piloting it. Knuckles pointed at Spark and Sasha, yelling to the rest of the group in words Spark couldn't hear. A rope fell from the open door. Knuckles looked Spark in the eyes. He pointed to them with two fingers, then pointed to the rope. Spark gave a thumbs up. The shuttle shot towards them slowly, then picked up speed as it got closer.
Spark looked as Sasha."When I say when, jump and grab the rope."
It got closer... then...
"NOW!" Spark yelled.
He leapt, having no time to check if Sasha was behind him.

Sasha jumped when she heard Spark and grabbed on to the rope. She quickly pulled herself up and got inside the shuttle before it could leave atmosphere. "We made it," she said to Spark. She then turned to Knuckles. "So, what's the next plan?" She asked.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Knuckles looked out the window as the sky darkened from light to the darkness of space. "We're going to the Death Egg to grab Sonic before Eggman can banish him into space."
Spark knit his eyebrows. "How are we supposed to find him?"
Silver stepped forward. "The port we're docking in has a hallway that leads to several exits. We're going to need to split up to reach Sonic's cell. There's a chance that only one of our groups, or only one of us, is going to make it to the prison cells. Therefore, to tighten our chances of locating Sonic, we're going to split up."

This is it. Today is the day the blue savior returns. Sasha is feeling a bit nervous, but doesn't show it. She then turned to Spark. "This is it," she said to him, "Time to save our hero." She then brought out a fist in front of Spark for a fist bump.

Pro Hero Dekiru

He nodded. He took the fist bump. "When do we get there?"
Espio looked out the window. "Now."

Once they docked, Knuckles and the others hid behind the shuttle.
"Here we go," he said. Spark turned to Sasha.
"You ready?"

Sasha turned back to Spark and nodded. "Let's do this," she said. She quickly got out of the shuttle and ran off. She saw a group of Egg Pawns up ahead and easily got rid of them with the use of her Wispon.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Spark ran forward, straight into another horde of Egg Pawns. He drew his Wispon and quickly took care of them. He noticed a sharp curl in the path. He had an idea. The path curled around a pillar, which Spark locked onto with his grapple. He used the pillar to slide along the path, jumping on a ramp in the middle, straight onto a higher platform.

Sasha was right behind Spark and jumped from the ramp to the higher platform. She then saw some wasp bots ahead and jumped to kick them down. Another curled path came up and Sasha used her grappling hook to slide along the path once more. She then jumped off a ramp to land onto another higher platform.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Spark ran ahead through the enemy-infested hallway. He then reached a crossroads. The first went down the same path. The other was almost impossible to reach, and went through the ventilation. There was only a line of Rings and an ivory capsule that led there.
"I wonder..." Spark thought. He smashed the capsule. He offered his hand to Sasha.
"Grab on," he said. "We're taking a shortcut."

Sasha was right next to Spark and saw him offer his hand. She then looked ahead to see a line of rings. She nodded and grabbed onto Spark's hand. "I hope you know what you're doing," she said, hoping that this is going to work.

Pro Hero Dekiru

"Me too," Spark thought, but said nothing. He aimed for the end of the line, and activated the Wispon. They sped off along the line of Rings at the speed of a lightning bolt. They reached the end, being hurtled out of the vent system. Spark landed on the ground, having past experience. He let go of Sasha's hand.
"That worked out better than expected," he muttered. "I probably have enough gold on me to buy out a mansion."

Sasha was a bit surprised that it actually worked out in their favor. She then looked at Spark as he let go of her hand. 'Wow, this kid is actually better at this than I thought,' she thought to herself and heard Spark mutter. "Or, you can actually use that to help out the resistance," she teased a bit, "Now then, let's keep on moving." She then proceeded to run off.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Spark followed. But as they took a couple more steps, the alarms sounded.
"Uh oh," Rouge spoke over the comms. "They're on high alert now."
Spark grit his teeth. "There!"
There was a set of three corridors.
Spark had no time to react.
"Let's go!" he rocketed down the speedway.

Mighty roared as he pulled back his fist and sent it straight towards the Egg Pawn, smashing it into pieces. "That feels good." Mighty said to himself with a smirk. "Been a while since I was in action. Now where is Ray supposed to be...?" Mighty then heard footsteps approaching from behind him. Resistance members?
Turning around, Mighty saw a hedgehog and a cat running towards him. For a second, he thought the hedgehog was Sonic. He then saw a laser dropping down from the ceiling in their direction. "WATCH OUT!" the Armadillo shouted, running in front of them. He wall-jumped twice to reach the laser before tearing it down from the ceiling with his bare hands and slamming it into the ground. He then tossed it behind him, smashing several Egg Pawns with it. "That... was a close one."

Sasha rocket down the speedway also and saw the lasers that were about to shoot at them. 'Uh oh,' she thought to herself. She was about to take out her Wispon, but didn't when she saw an armadillo rip it out of the ceiling. She stopped and looked at the armadillo. "Thanks," she said, "Who are you?"

"Mighty the Armadillo." Mighty replied, crossing his arms. "I'm here looking for a friend. You wouldn't happen to know where the prison cells, are you? They've probably taken him there." Mighty then ran past her, shoulder-checking several approaching Egg Pawns.