• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood

I'm not sure why nobody has posted anything on this game yet...

Anyway, there is a new Sonic RPG in development for the Nintendo DS. If you haven't heard of it, please google it or something! This game looks like it could bring the Sonic Franchise back to life!
This is mainly because Sonic Team isn't developing it... (Thank god...)

...... Bioware is!!! :D

Yes, the masters behind Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic, Jade Empire, and Mass Effect are creating a sonic game!
If you haven't played any of those games listed, then you should. They are the gods are RPG games. (That is why I'm so exited about this!)

Here is the link to the current main website:
http://sonic.bioware.com/

Any Sonic fan out there who is clinging to what's left of the franchise has GOT to check this out!
And if you aren't a Sonic fan, still check this out. It might be worth your time.

I'm not sure why nobody has posted anything on this game yet...

Anyway, there is a new Sonic RPG in development for the Nintendo DS. If you haven't heard of it, please google it or something! This game looks like it could bring the Sonic Franchise back to life!
This is mainly because Sonic Team isn't developing it... (Thank god...)

...... Bioware is!!! :D

Yes, the masters behind Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic, Jade Empire, and Mass Effect are creating a sonic game!
If you haven't played any of those games listed, then you should. They are the gods are RPG games. (That is why I'm so exited about this!)

Here is the link to the current main website:
http://sonic.bioware.com/

Any Sonic fan out there who is clinging to what's left of the franchise has GOT to check this out!
And if you aren't a Sonic fan, still check this out. It might be worth your time.
Well, I've played a game like this, I think it was the same game but for wii.

6e44df3da082e1eb10c522f7ffd09d2a.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like just another game to ruin the Sonic series..

Making such a normally fast paced game into an RPG just ruins things for me. I MAY play it or look into it a little more, but for now, I'm not liking the way it's looking. In my opinion, Sonic just got messed up after SA2..

Of course, some people are going to like it, just because it's an RPG, but I'm a very picky gamer and I like my Sonic a certain way.

I would rather them revamping some of the original Sonic games for this generation, but that doesn't mean I won't look into this and probably add it to my collection of 3 NDS games