• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Loah was getting bored, yawning, completely oblivious to the situation back where he was, "man, why does nothing interesting ever happen me?"

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Georgie frowned in empathy, putting a hand on Mia's shoulder to calm her. "Hey, it's alright. Things are kinda crazy right now, but..." She looked around at everyone doing their own thing. "Well... I can't really speak for everyone, but I'm willing to help! I'm pretty sure we're gonna be here a while anyway..."

Just then, she had a sudden vision of two people who were trapped in this place too, and the hooded figure that kept them here. She blinked a few times, then went inside her bag her pull out the pokeballs. "So that's who you guys belong to... Hmm." She muttered to herself. "Looks like there's gonna be a lot of people we're gonna have to help." She looked at Mia and gave her a small smile. "Would you like to come along? You don't seem all that bad... as long as you don't go crazy on me at least." She was only half joking, as she was still a little apprehensive of trusting this strange girl. But she was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt sense she hadn't actually done anything wrong yet.

She put the pokeballs back in her bag and tried to get everyone's attention. "Hey! Guys! I think we should get moving, but we gotta stick together. Safety in numbers!" She wanted to find the ones that wandered off to make sure they were okay. They didn't know anything about this place, and it could be dangerous to split up.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Mia wiped away her tears, smiling weakly. "I don't know. I might fail.. I can't hold it off forever... and I don't want to hurt all of you..." She thought for a moment. "I.. could run when it tries to take control. I can feel it now... the Entity is angry... I am going to be punished." She lowered her head.
"I can try. Maybe I can hold it off.."

He huffed as those Pokemon gave visions to what the siblings had looked like. He gave a smirk however. "Hehe....don't worry my prey...I won't allow you to get close to the siblings souls...I will make sure of that..." He laughed softly before disappearing further into the Chamber.-

The boy looked back at the scene and then back to Hitoshi.

“Come to think of it, you might have lost something too, right?”
It’s true that there was a trainer who came into the cavern claiming items were lost by those who were swept away. In fact, if Alex were to really think about it, that might have been something that his tour guide had mentioned. Also, he had lost an item. If he had actually believed the story to be true, maybe he wouldn’t have brought his prism.

“Well, yes, I did. I had a glass prism given to me by my father. When we first got here, I checked to make sure I had it and... it was gone,” He looked around at the dark world around them and continued, “although, I don’t suppose it would do me much good here, since I couldn’t use it, but it’s still comforting to have...”

Hitoshi nodded as he learned more about the items. "I never got an item when I first came here, and I don't even know how to get them besides when you first enter the chamber. I might say that I am no thief, I saw no point in taking those items left by others. So what no-" He was cut off abruptly by a painful headache that lingered for a while. He fell down to the ground and almost passed out. "Gah! What in the world is happening!?" He stopped yelling after a while. He tried to sit up against a tree nearby. "That head demon is not a huge fan of me, you see? I can't do anything without it telling me to do another. Right now it probably is angry that I came this far helping you."

He still was unable to move much from the headache. "I probably can't help you much farther than this, don't come near me and move somewhere else. Just go to the others or something, we might meet again. Ask them if they had seen a pocket watch, okay?" He tried to relax but his muscles were so tight that he could not take a breather. He felt his control fade and he felt numb. Something was wrong but he didn't know what it was.

Alex moved to help him, then decided it might be best not to.

“That head demon is not a huge fan of me, you see?”
He pondered this sentence for a moment, a head demon? That’s when it clicked. Every now and then, since arrival, he had heard whispering. Nothing loud enough to make out what the voice said, but enough to know it was there. Originally, he had just shrugged it off as nothing, but now he was starting to understand.

“I probably can’t help you much farther than this, don’t come near me and move somewhere else.”
Clearly, there was something seriously wrong. Deciding it would be best to follow his instructions, Alex turned for as brief moment to go, then turned back. “Thanks, Hitoshi, I promise I’ll do my best to help you out of here. You deserve it just as much as anybody else here does.” And with that, he left.

Alex thought about linking up with his original group, but then decided against it. He wouldn’t go and put himself in the middle of them with what he had seen happening. Besides, he didn’t know them but they seemed all familiar, how could he trust they would take him in? He couldn’t. Even the rule of strength in numbers he figured wouldn’t apply, because such a large group would also be easy to detect. Instead, with Shisha on his cap, Alex would move along the inner edge of the forest and stay within range so he could see them, but they wouldn’t be able to see him.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli was sitting in a clearing at the edge of the woods, the far side of where the entrance cave was. The clearing was outlined with twine, there was a dead tree in the corner of the clearing that had a pile of dead grass under it. He sat on a roughly square stone and stared at a pile of firewood in front of him. none of his pokemon were currently out

Last edited:

Krisseon

Georgie sighed, not having much luck getting the group's attention. She groaned, leaning her hand against the tree she was standing next to with a sassy hand on her hip. "Can you believe this sh--" She was abruptly cut off by the feeling of that strange glow in her hands again. She looked at her hand against the tree, noticing how the angelic white pulsed through the trunk and slowly engulfed it in a healing aura. She watched with her mouth hung open in surprise. The tree, which had been so lifeless and dead moments before, was now thriving. Lush green leaves sprouted effortlessly from the branches that were once bare, all within a matter of seconds.

"What? Did you see that Pepper!?" She beamed at the Flareon excitedly. "Did I do that? Holy crap!" Without thinking about it, she began touching every tree she came to, lighting every one of them up with this newly found healing aura, Pepper bounding behind her in excitement and awe. "This is so cool!" She shouted to no one in particular as she raced around healing all the trees.

She stopped with a huff as she began to feel lightheaded and weak, her legs wobbling, "Whoa... okay, maybe I shouldn't..." She lost her balance and fell to her knees, holding her head to quell the dizziness, "Do that... too often..."

"Flare?" Pepper questioned, concerned. He put a paw on her leg and tilted his head. "No, yeah, I'm okay," Georgie smiled, "I guess that kinda takes a toll on me, for some reason." She struggled for a moment to get to her feet, still a bit wobbly. "Oh well, live and learn I guess!" She announced as she found her footing. She took a moment to look around, and realized she'd gone farther into the forest than she'd thought in all the excitement. She'd healed the trees in such a sporatic way that she couldn't even tell which way she came from. "Oh... Uh... Okay, well..." She looked at Pepper, who was just as confused. "I think I might've screwed up a little..." Pepper deadpanned, as if to say 'Oh, you think??' in a sarcastic manner with a huff.

Fortunately for Georgie, Alex had been in the woods. He had spotted her running from tree to tree, admiring the glow of light when she touched them as well as their seemingly immediate growth following, and had followed her and watched. He knew they were far from the group, because he couldn’t hear them anymore. For as noisy as they were, he was sure he’d be able to hear them if they were nearby.

Shisha too had taken a great deal of admiration towards the trees that had spring to life. In fact, he had even flown away from Alex for long enough to grab what appeared to be a berry growing from one and cooed in enjoyment of his snack as he used Alex’s hat as his own personal dining place.

“I think I might’ve screwed up a little...”
Alex almost chuckled. She had, after all, gotten a bit over excited and lost her way. Hesitantly, he stepped out from behind a tree. “Uh, I uh... I know how to get back to the group,” his Pidove fluttered down to the ground in front of the Flareon and inspected it curiously, “but, if you don’t mind me asking... how did you do that?” To clarify, he pointed at the tree next to Georgie that was alive.

Krisseon

Georgie looked at the boy who had timidly come into view from behind the trees, recognizing him from the Chamber earlier. She smiled and waved, "Oh, hey! There you are." She looked at the tree he'd pointed at, then around at all the other trees she'd brought to life. She had to think about it for a moment, but she really couldn't give a logical explanation for it. "Uh, well... I have no idea to be honest. I just touched a tree and magically healed it!" She shrugged nonchalantly with a chuckle, "And then I just.. went a little crazy and got myself lost." Pepper sniffed calmly at the small Pidove and tilted his head, smiling. He didn't want to spook the Tiny Pidgeon pokemon.

Georgie stared down at her hands, as if they held all the answers to the universe. Of course, they didn't, and no matter how long she stared at them, they would not tell her what she wanted to know. She sighed, giving up and looked back to the boy. "Can you do anything like that? I can't be the only one, right?"

"You are lost deary. Well you have come a long way from your group." Elizabeth was talking to the Georgie. She had spoken but only one person could hear her words.

"Such pain has been brought into this forest by you. You have some things that you are not very proud of. That have haunted you for years." Her voice seemed to be coming from everywhere at once. Leaves seemed to move all on there own. Branches fallen from trees seem to float all around. Lights can be seen coming from one part of ghe forest. It seemed to be lead the two somewhere. If they followed rhe light they would come to a rundown old house. It seemed very large. Windows were broken and boarded up. There was a large hole in the side of the house. If they walked inside they would come to a very nice and comfy room. It looked nothing like the outside of the house.

Krisseon

Georgie spun around to see a strange girl approaching her. She narrowed her eyes as the girl spoke, as if she knew her. The words cut deep, bringing up thoughts and feelings she'd pushed down long ago. There was no way she knew what she was talking about, she'd never seen her before in her life. She tried to hide her feelings behind a hard attitude. "Who are you? And what are you on about!? You don't know me, don't act like you do!" She shouted defensively, a spark of anger igniting inside her.

Pepper stood in a battle position, his tail sticking straight up in the air and his fur raising as a warning. He had a bad feeling about this girl.

Georgie gasped as leaves and branches began whipping and whirling around them. She covered her face in defense against them, and when she looked back up, she was suddenly at a strange house. She stared at it, confused how she got there. She looked around nervously for the boy she'd just been talking to, who she'd yet to learn the name of. Her heart was beating out of her chest. She didn't like this. Pepper stuck close by her side, ready to strike at any moment to protect his trainer.

"H-Hello..?" She called out weakly with a shaky voice, unsure if she was truly alone...

Laughter could be heard from inside. It seemed to almost childlike. It was cheerful and full of fun. The front door opened. Inside was a stark contrast to the outside. It seemed almost pristine in the way it looked. The place was spotless. A child's voice could be heard from one of the rooms inside.

"Come and play with me. I don't have many friends here." A giggle could be heard after that. Nothing seemed to be off about her. She seemed to be almost happy to be in her own little home.

A small houndoom came running in carring a stuffed bear. It was shaped like a pancham. A little girl could be seen running after it. The little girl had on a colorful dress in a bright blue. It seemed to almost glow. She looked a lot like the girl Georgie had just seen in the forest.

“Can you do anything like that? I can’t be the only one, right?”
Alex shook his head. “I- no, I haven’t found myself able to do anything yet. I saw some lights and stuff coming out of people from our group earlier, so maybe some of the others can... man, now you’ve got me wondering why I can’t.”

Alex watched as Georgie seemed to almost stumble into insanity mid-conversation, lifting an eyebrow in confusion. Was it those head demons that Hitoshi had mentioned before? “Hey, are you... feeling oka-“ before he could finish, she had began moving away. That couldn’t be right. Shisha cooed and flew back on top of his head as he followed her, coming across the large broken down house. The girl was inside it now, and seemed to be calling out for someone. “Er, I don’t think this is a very good place to be... we should, probably leave? Yeah?” Alex looked to Georgie to see if she would respond, or continue to be stuck in whatever trance she appeared to be in.

Krisseon

Georgie stared, in a daze, as she was suddenly inside the house without a clue how she'd gotten there. She was just outside, wasn't she? But the place did look nice. Comfortable. The girl's plea for a companion seemed to make her body act on it's own. She took a few hesitant steps forward, before hearing the echo of a familiar voice near her. She looked around for a moment, before Alex came into view seemingly out of nowhere. "Er, I...--what?" She stuttered, confused. She didn't know what exactly was happening.

“This house... something seems off about it, don’t you think?” Alex looked around at the broken down building, still not understanding that they were in fact seeing two very different things. “Unless, Maybe... Maybe there’s some sort of clues here?” He began to walk around a search in the gloominess, Shisha shivering in fear on his head.

Alex turned around and looked at Georgie again. “Do you think you could use that Flareon of yours to light the place up? I can’t see a thing in here...” he turned back around and rested his eyes on a shard of glass on the floor. For some reason now, he took a moment to think about his glass prism given to him by his father and the memories it held inside it. This only made him more determined to find a way out, whatever it took.

Krisseon

Georgie stared at the girl in front of her, her concern growing. She flinched when the doll blinked at her, running a shaky hand through her long hair. She looked away for a moment at Alex when he spoke. What was he talking about? She looked around the room, trying to avoid eye contact with the little girl. She was giving her the creeps. But the room was plenty lit, how could he not see? "Are you not... do you not see... the little girl?" She stuttered again. This whole situation was messed up.

Pepper on the other hand had had enough of this 'game'. He growled at the little girl, doing both of the trainers a favor and using Flamethrower on the doll and the little girl holding it, enveloping them in an intense stream of fire.

The little girl smiled at the little fire fox. She seemed to grow in brightness. It seemed to blind anyone that was in the room. When the light faded there stood the same girl from the forest. The room seemed to slowly take on the on a darker hue. The room seemed fo shift for both Alex and Georgie.

Alex seemed to find himself seeing many different colors. They seemed to shift in hue. The room seemed to be made of shifting colors. There seemed to no escape. Alex would hear the voice of Elizabeth. She said to him. "This is what you get for messing with me plans. Now you sit here and think about what you have done." Manic laughter could be heard after her voice faded away.

Georgie found herself away from Pepper. She could hear many childern laughing and playing. She seemed to be in a play room. The lights were shut off. When they turned back on she was surrounded by childern. They seemed to be the lost souls of the ones that have come before. They seemed to want to play. In her ear she heard a soft. "You know you want to play with them."

Pepper would find that he was away from Georgie. He was all alone. The room was pitch black. Laughter and taunts could be heard all around the room. The lights came on suddenly. It was really bright. When the lights came on. There in the middle of the room was a body. It looked a lot like Georgie. Though there were a few differences it was not a perfect double.

Krisseon

Georgie looked around at the spirits of the children, the hair on the back of her neck standing on end with the thought of it all. She winced at the voice in her ear, taking a few steps back. Looking around, she noticed Alex was nowhere to be found, and she couldn't see Pepper anywhere either. This made her heart drop. The Flame pokemon was her best friend. They were inseparable. "P-Pepper? Pepper!? Where'd you go!?" She shouted, feeling lost and alone, desperate for her companion back. She hugged herself, taking a few more steps back until she bumped into a wall, flinching as her back made contact. "I--I don't want to play! I want Pepper back!"

Pepper squinted as the bright light suddenly beamed from seemingly nowhere, taking a look around. His heart stopped, ears folding back as he saw the body in the middle of the room. It looked like Georgie. He ran to her, nudging her lightly with a whimper. "Flare! Flareon-eon!" He shouted, but the body didn't budge. Tears were pricking his eyes as he began to panic, but before he could completely lose it, he noticed something off about the body. It didn't quite smell right either. He stared at the fake Georgie, confused. "Flareon!" He shouted angrily into the void, demanding answers. He wanted his trainer back. The real Georgie.

(Omg so sorry stopped getting Notifications for this)

The two Pokeballs began to glow brightly in Georgie's bag until a male in a black wolf gold streak mask and black hooded appeared in a spirit form appearing front of her. "Don't be afraid Georgie, I will not allow this illusory girl to separate you from your Flareon" he said. "Take my hand and I will lead you back to your handsome Pepper the Flareon, I will not allow you to become one of thr lost like my sister and I"he said extending his hand out to her.

A female in a white wolf blue streaked mask and a hooded cape appeared in a sport form just next to Pepper but one else down to his level gently placing her hand on the Flareon's head. "Don't be afraid Pepper, I can understand you completely, focus on what's in front of you and don't let anything distract you, unleash the fire power inside you and I will help you get back to your Georgie" She said to the Flareon.

Last edited:
“Are you not... do you not see... the little girl?”
Alex did not, in fact see the little girl. Neither did Shisha, for that matter. He turned to the girl and raised an eyebrow, opening his mouth to question her before it hit him.

‘It’ of course was the shifting room. One second, he had been in a large room the girl, and the next he seemed to be in a room with no doors and no windows. What’s worse, it was constantly changing in a wide variation of colors.

“This is what you get for messing with my plans. Now you sit here and think about what you’ve done.”
Ah, great, it was a haunted house in the haunted plane of reality, who would’ve thought? For some reason, he hadn’t up until now. But now he had bigger issues, such as finding the other trainer who had entered with him and getting out, so he began to think.

Alex snapped. “I got it!” He said out loud to nobody in particular. This was, most likely, a simple illusion. He could quite likely be in the same room as he was in before... just his vision was failing him due to being messed with by whatever entity was around at the time, perhaps the ‘little girl’ that the other trainer mentioned just before everything changed. All he had to do was focus... focus on something that was fake and identify it as such. Alex took a deep breath, “I sure hope this works,” he began to put all of his not-insane mind power to work on the changing colors that hurt his vision, hoping to bend the illusion to his own will in this world by thinking about his prism.