• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Something Wicked in the Air (RP Discussion)

Where is your comfort level when it comes to dark atmosphere, such as violence/blood/death?

• I don't really care for blood or violence and would prefer to keep it PG13.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want to discuss this further before deciding.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
@DManArt&RP Hmm, while the idea is interesting, I don't think it would be fair to the others for your character to be half lost half antagonist, let's stick to one or the other. His personality sounds more like someone who is lost, rather than an enemy. He can be either one though, just not both.

@EeviumZ That's alright, you still have time to decide. To be honest I haven't decided on an ability for Georgie yet either! And while sword fighting would be pretty cool, I don't think it would count as an ability lol. Emo's idea is pretty cool! You can definitely play around with different concepts like that. If you want you can even personal message me and we can think of something for you together.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I had an extra character to submit as well. Can't decide if she should be a Lost or an antagonist. I went way over the top with this one, let me know if she's unacceptable.
Name: Mia Luxae
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hometown: ??? (She doesn't remember, but it's Slateport City.)
Description: Mia's appearance reflects her personality. Her appearance is sort of half and half, and each side fades into the other (it's not an abrupt split). The left side of her head has multicolored pastel hair, and a blue eye. The right side has black and red hair, and a red eye. She wears a tank top, with the left side being white and pristine, the other being black and slightly ragged. The tank top has a motif on the back that splits between sides, with the left half being a pink heart and the right half being a red skull. She wears a pair of shorts, where the left half is simply blue denim and the right side is black and torn denim. Finally, her left shoe is a white sneaker with pink laces, and her right shoe is a black combat boot. (Whew, that took me a while.)
Her physical appearance is rather simple. She has very pale skin, and stands at a height of 5'3.
Personality: You might have already guessed her personality by her appearance. On one hand, she's the bubbliest and sweetest girl alive. On the other hand, she's completely insane. She's nice and sweet most of the time, but never anger her or suffer the consequences. She's very unstable, and you never know when she's going to switch personalities. She loves sweet revenge, and will go to any lengths to get back at those who hurt her.
Pokemon:
Sylveon (F)
Clefable (F)
Houndoom (F)
Malamar (M)
Mimikyu (F)
Reason(s) for going to the Chamber of Emptiness: She originally came purely by accident.
Extra Info: I don't know what her item would have been yet, or what her special abilities would be.

Krisseon

@DManArt&RP Great! Your character has been added to the Lost!

@EeviumZ Woah, that's a wicked sounding character! If you ask me, she definitely sounds like an antagonist. I think it's more acceptable to stretch the boundaries (to a point) with antagonists, as they're more a part of the other reality than the protagonists' reality.

@AnimeTail Yes and no, as they're both used for the same thing: Time. However they can both represent different things from one individual to another, so it isn't a big issue that they're similar as long as there is distinct differences in the meaning and related ability.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
@Krisseon Alright, I'll set her as an antagonist. I kinda wanted to make her "just a little bit" insane, just for fun and because I rarely make characters like that. ;)

Name: JC
Hometown: Alola, Iki Town Route 1
Description: She is a light skinned young lady with dark brown hair past the shoulder with a bang covering her right eye. She has light blue eyes with a well feminine build but light. She wears casual clothing with a purple and black plaid shirt that is buttoned up with a tank top underneath along with black Capri shorts with black open-toed flats on her feet. She wears glasses upon her face along with bandages around her wrists and ankles. She wears a silver and black cross necklace around her neck with a gold and black rubric like cube attached to her belt. She has a black Hawaiian side bag with a purple flower on it around her shoulder. She wears a white wolf blue streaked mask and black hooded cape to hide her appearance. Her right eye is slightly blind but is covered with her bang

Even though she is in "the lost I'll show you her trainer card

Personality: Quite distant, Gentle, Calm minded, Strategic, Strongwilled, Thinks before she acts, Slight stubborn
Pokemon: Blue(F)(Shiny Umbreon)(Partner), Blade(F)(Absol), Wolfa(F)(Dusk Lycanroc), Gem(F)(Flygon), Delta(F)(Primarina), Meadow(F)(Spring form Sawsbuck)
Reason(s) for going to the Chamber of Emptiness: When she heard that many trainers had entered in here and disappeared, she had to investigate to help with her older brother Shadow but she made a big mistake in not being aware of her surroundings and ended up being taken over by the Entity becoming "the lost" herself but not entirely as she is mostly fighting over the Entity to prevent from harming any others who enter the Chamber of Emptiness.
Item left in the chamber: A Luxury ball that contains her partner Pokemon Blue a shiny Umbreon and her silver and black cross that is now around Blue's neck along with the blue and black flower resting on her right ear. Obtaining her or happens to pick her Luxury ball up will obtain the ability to understand her Pokemon language along with the feelings and pain as her partner JC had
How long she has been in the chamber: 4 years
Your Character's Role: 'the lost'

Name: Shadow
Hometown: Alola, Iki Town, route 1
Description: He has black hair that is long in the back with a bang covering his right eye with gold-blue eyes. He is well fit and a bit muscular and slightly tall. He wears casual clothing with shorts and comfortable shoes on his feet. He also wears a cross necklace but in black and a watch on his wrist

Again since he is 'the lost' like his sister I'll show his trainer card

Personality: Gentle, Brave, Overprotective(of JC), Strong
Pokemon: Sparkx(F)(Jolteon)(Partner), Ghost(F)(Shiny Decidueye), Hetilla(F)(Shiny Arcanine), Talon(M)(Braviary), Salamance(M), Eclipse(M)(Midnight Lycanroc)
Reason(s) for going to the Chamber of Emptiness: Same as how his young sister ended up
Item left in the chamber: A Primer white ball containing a shiny Decidueye named Ghost that was his first starter Pokemon in Alola. Obtaining her will give the trainer the ability to see the souls of the lost trainers who entered in past(since she is part ghost) and a black cross around Ghost's neck. (Both Blue's and Ghost's Pokeball's will be found together covered by a capsule cover and webbing)
How long he has been in the chamber: 4 years
Your Character's Role: 'the lost'

Finally put it together just let me know what I have to change ^-^

Last edited:
Name: Elizabeth Smith
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual though hides it.
Hometown: Almora town. (The ancient city along the shore of Kanto. It has long been since forgotten.)
Description: Elizabeth has long flowing hair that is matted and greasy looking. She wears a long dress. It has bell shapped sleaves and comes to her ankle. Her feet are bear. Her dress laces in the front and has a slit from wear it laces. It flares out at her hip. The dress is very torn and dirty. There are red stain on what used to be a very white and pure dress. Her face is very sweet and innocent looking. Though her eyes give away the crazyness that can and will be unleashed. She does not wear make up but she has a very beautiful face. Her skin is very pale and her eyes are a dark bluish green.
Personality: She was a sweet and innocent. Though when she got to other realm it changed her. She turned cold and wanted to watch others in pain. Her eyes give her away as someone who likes to cause others pain. Though deep down she knows that there is something that is missing from her life. If she could remember what it is that she lost maybe she could find her way again.
Pokemon: (all of them evolved while in the other realm.)
Espeon
Ninetails
Persian
Houndoom
Reason(s) for going to the Chamber of Emptiness: Her houndor took her favorite teddy bear and ran in. She followed closely behind.
Item left in the chamber: A teddy bear that she has had since she was very little it is in the shape of a pikachu.
Extra Info:
  • She is very childlike. She tends to want to play. From her time in the other realm has not stopped this. Though now she tends to play rough with it.
  • She is kind of like Sabrina with her little girl self.
  • She has been in other realm for almost two hundred years. Though she never really knew how long she has been in there.
  • Her dormant physic powers have arisen with the help of the entity.
Her role: Antagonist.

trainercard-Elizabeth.png

Last edited:
Okay, so just to clarify for myself.

Only the protagonists leave their items in the chamber when they enter, which gives them the powers. But what about the Lost?

The items for the Lost are already in the chamber and need to be brought to them, but what about the items for the protagonists? From what I could gather, it is said that the protagonists' items are in the chamber and give them a hold on reality. Are the Losts' items in the confounding reality and we have to find them and give them to the Lost figures before they become completely antagonistic, or am I wrong and they are in the same chamber as the other protag's items? If that's the case, wouldn't the Lost have powers too?

Just a little confused and trying to piece things together as I work. XD Which doesn't help things.

To expand upon Medic's question, because the lost's items were taken back into the other dimension (presumably by the protagonists), does that mean they initially had abilities but suddenly lost them when their items were brought into the alternate reality where they currently reside?

Hey what if the lost try and take an item that is not theirs from someone and that gives them the powers of that person before the item was removed. The entity trys to get them to take others items if they succeed then they will become antagonists so that would give the explanation why they don't have powers but the antagonists will. Though not their own power unless they are able to take back their own item.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
If you guys hadn't guessed, Mia's Pokemon team also reflects her personality.
Sylveon and Clefable represent her cutesy half. Houndoom and Malamar represent her insane, cruel half. But there's a little more to it.
All four of these unevolving Pokemon started out as cutesy-like (even Houndour). However, they evolved and became representatives of Mia's personality, as their minds were twisted by the dimension as well.
Mimikyu is kinda of a split between the two, because it's both cute and creepy at the same time.

Krisseon

@Merciless Medic @Riverrunner All good questions!

So let's start at the beginning. The original description of the Chamber of Emptiness goes 'A mysterious void. It is said that nothing can exist within it.' But in the game when you enter you can sometimes find items. This gave me the idea for the bit of the legend where only the items were found of the trainers who disappeared in the Chamber. It's an unexplainable phenomenon caused by the Chamber itself.

That being said, the trainers before our current protagonists did leave items there, and as long as those items stayed in the Chamber and were not taken by others, they would indeed have their own powers related to their items. When our protagonists take these items at the beginning, they end up bringing them with them to the other reality, as these items to not originally belong to them. But because the protagonists had items that did, that is why they were left behind in the Chamber.

The protagonists, now possessing these items in the other reality, have taken them from the Chamber and severed the owners' links to their proper realities, thus also severing their ties to their abilities as well. Perhaps the ability is transferred into the items themselves. The owners of these items may now be angry with them because they've taken away their abilities.

Also, with the protagonists possessing these items, they may have a chance to save the lost by presenting them with something related to who they once were.

I hope this helps to clear things up!

Krisseon

@EmoKitty21 That character sounds awesome, but sounds much more like an antagonist than lost. If you want to keep her as a lost you should tone her down a bit, maybe get rid of the psychic powers, but she's fine as is if you choose to make her an antagonist instead.

Krisseon

@LunarSilvally Very interesting to choose their pokemon to be the item left behind in the Chamber. That's a very strong connection to their true reality, so it makes a lot of sense they would be able to fight off the 'entity' for so long. It's cute that they are siblings too. They sound good to me! Welcome aboard!

Haha well thank you for having me and yes Blue and JC's bond is very strong so using her who ever finds her Luxury ball will have a better effect on finding her and as for Ghost its a way to help find the siblings and there souls and aw thanks I know ^-^ Also, the siblings will be 23 for JC and 24 for Shadow since they had disappeared for 4 years trapped in the chamber of emptiness when you guys find them.

Krisseon

**IMPORTANT NOTICE**
Just a quick heads up to everyone! I've decided to put a limit on the amount of characters accepted for each role, sense we've built up quite a large group already. As we all know, the protagonists are all filled up with a full 8/8 characters. We've almost filled up the Lost with 4/5 characters, and Antagonists are at 2/4 characters. So those of you who have yet to fill out your character sheets should do so soon to ensure you make it into the role you want! Once all the slots are filled up, applications will no longer be accepted and this will become a 'Private/Closed' thread.

Alright, I have time to do the stuffs :3 give me a good..... let's see... it's gonna take me quite a couple of hours to get done, so can you reserve the Lost and Antagonist spot for me? I'll fill out my character sheets accordingly.

My Lost character's name is Shadara "Shade" Arcafiwhed Darastrix, female, age 30, born in Cocona Village, Oblivia, and lived on Darastrix Ranch north of Mt. Moon.

My Antagonist character's name is Angelia "Angel" Shayton, female, age 35, born in Laverre City and lived in Hau'oli City, Melemele Island, Alola.

My Protagonist, which you said is the exception, is Pyroshu "Pyros" Rastrixen Darastrix, Male, age 30, born in Cocona Village, Oblivia and lives in Darastrix Ranch north of Mt. Moon.

Just to help I was thinking of adding an antagonist involving with the siblings and how they ended up 'the lost' in the first place. Surprisingly I can act with villian pretty well xD but if you could reserve the spot for me I can at least help with filling up the spots

Name: Shadara "Shade" Arcafiwhed Darastrix
Hometown: Cocona Village, Oblivia; lives north of Mt. Moon
Description: Her short, wavy hair that reaches down to the base of her neck is pale purple with black roots and pink tips. Her eyes are black with pink and pale purple dots thrown in and black circles under her eyes from lack of sleep. Her skin is pale and pinkish, and she weighs 145 lbs (65.77 kg) due to lack of sleep and nutrition. She is lean and toned, though, but almost a stick. Her usual attire makes her look a little edgy and goth. She wears a black shirt with pink cuffs and collar, pale purple jeans held up with a black trainer belt, black combat boots, a black trench coat, and has a black backpack with pink and purple accents. She also has a twine made into a choker with the charms Black Glasses, Darkness Amulet, Dread Plate, Spell Tag, Ghostly Amulet, Spooky Plate, Twisted Spoon, Psychic Amulet, and Mind Plate, which get left behind. When she is working in the field or in a lab, she has black khakis, black combat boots, a grey dress shirt, and a white lab coat and will have her hair up in a ponytail with a black scrunchy.

Because she has been lost within the other realm for some time now, her hair is messy, her skin is even paler than before, her eyes have this edge of an unhinged mind, and she slouches quite a bit.
Personality: She has a few problems, but despite them, she keeps a positive attitude and puts on a smile. She does have some anxiety and paranoia plaguing her, and her constant chronic insomnia and night terrors make it difficult for her to sleep. She can be a bit snippy if she didn't have enough sleep to begin with, but will try to keep her emotions in check. She doesn't like talking about herself because she feels wrongly vain when she does. She also lacks morals, so she uses her sibling's moral compass to guide herself. She also has this snobbish, know-it-all attitude when she talks to people who are older and don't know as much about Pokémon as she does. She may sometimes do this to anybody who doesn't know something that she considers common sense or common knowledge.

Due to her descent into madness, her sweetness and positivity get outshined by her rudeness and callousness. She is also extremely paranoid and will attempt to get away from people as she finds them terrifying. If she's backed into a corner, she'll attack ferociously and with no regard for herself or others. She also starts seeing hallucinations and can't discern what is real or what is fake and will constantly talk to "shadow people" that aren't even there to begin with.
Pokemon:
  • Alolan Raichu - [TYPE]Electric[/TYPE][TYPE]Psychic[/TYPE] | Chu | Female | Surge Surfer
  • Gengar - [TYPE]Ghost[/TYPE][TYPE]Poison[/TYPE] | Gar | Male | Cursed Body
  • Mightyena - [TYPE]Dark[/TYPE] | Magna | Male | Moxie
  • Gallade - [TYPE]Psychic[/TYPE][TYPE]Fighting[/TYPE] | Gladiator | Male | Steadfast
  • Hydreigon - [TYPE]Dark[/TYPE][TYPE]Dragon[/TYPE] | Drei | Female | Levitate
  • Gourgeist Super Size - [TYPE]Ghost[/TYPE][TYPE]Grass[/TYPE] | Djinn | Female | Frisk
Reason(s) for going to the Chamber of Emptiness: Research purposes, as she has read up on rumors and wanted to investigate for herself.
How long?: 1 year
Your Character's Role: Lost
Item left behind: Her necklace made of twine with the charms Twisted Spoon, Psychic Amulet, Mind Plate, Spell Tag, Ghostly Amulet, Spooky Plate, Black Glasses, Darkness Amulet, and Dread Plate strung through. This gave her the power to have quills, make her super agile and flexible, and more before it got taken.
Name: Pyroshu "Pyros" Rastrixen Darastrix
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Hometown: Cocona Village, Oblivia; Lives north of Mt. Moon.
Description: He is 6'04" (193.0 cm), 220 lbs (99.8 kg) of mostly muscle, and has a rugged appearance about him. His chest and back are covered with scars from working with temperamental Pokémon (especially Fire-Types and Dragon-Types). He has flaming red hair that gracefully floats up like flames with royal blue roots. His eyes are royal blue with flaming specks dotting the irises. His usual clothes consist of a flaming sleeveless vest, a dark blue t-shirt, black biker gloves, dark blue jeans, black combat boots, and a backpack with a dragon motif. He also has a twine he handmade into a necklace with 6 charms that get left behind. The charms include Charcoal, Fire Amulet, Flame Plate, Dragon Scale, Dragon Claw, and Draco Plate. His necklace dips down right below the collarbone divot.
Personality: He has a quick-temper, especially when he sees something unjust happening in front of him. He does have a slightly enlarged ego due to insecurities of not being strong enough, which can be his downfall. He is brotherly to those he cares about, and very playful at times. He can make friends quickly with his outgoing nature and is quite the goofball. He is also loyal, until it conflicts with his just morals. When battling, he can be quite reckless, but after the trial with his father, he has tried to find some strategies that work with him and his Pokémon, but he struggles. He's not cunning in battle, but will try his best. He's mostly about raw power and prowess than getting around a Pokémon's defenses. His motto is "They can't defend if I break their defenses." He can also be extremely stubborn, territorial, protective, and impulsive. He's also quite simple and finds violence and power the easiest answers to some questions.
Pokemon:
  • Charizard - [TYPE]Fire[/TYPE][TYPE]Flying[/TYPE] | Zarda | Female | Blaze
  • Flygon - [TYPE]Ground[/TYPE][TYPE]Dragon[/TYPE] | Dunes | Male | Levitate
  • Chandelure - [TYPE]Ghost[/TYPE][TYPE]Fire[/TYPE] | Chandela | Male | Infiltrator
  • Haxorus - [TYPE]Dragon[/TYPE] | Nokus | Male | Mold Breaker
  • Pyroar - [TYPE]Fire[/TYPE][TYPE]Normal[/TYPE] | Shika | Male | Unnerve
  • Kommo-o - [TYPE]Dragon[/TYPE][TYPE]Fighting[/TYPE] | General Scales | Male | Bulletproof
Reason(s) for going to the Chamber of Emptiness: To find his lost sister.
Power: Can glow like fire and can roar like a ferocious Dragon-Type, due to his necklace now at the Chamber of Emptiness, the necklace being made of twine with the charms Charcoal, Fire Amulet, Flame Plate, Dragon Claw, Dragon Scale, and Draco Plate strung through.
Your Character's Role: Protagonist
Name: Angelia "Angel" Shayton
Hometown: Born in Laverre City, Kalos; lived in Hau'oli City, Melemele Island, Alola
Description: She is 5'04" (162.5 cm) and she weighs 120 lbs (54.4 kg). She has pitch-black, mid-back hair with a white streak she bleached on her bangs. She has pitch-black eyes, and her skin is a little pale. She has dark circles from not sleeping very well. Her skin has a rare pigment disorder, which causes her cells/proteins/whatever in charge of the color of her skin to die, making her seem paler than what she really is. If her pigments didn't have this disorder, she'll be as dark as the natives from Alola. She is also quite fit, having a toned body due to her hobby, but still underweight and skinny. She wears a black, poofy dress, with poofy shoulders and white frills at the end of the shoulder-length cuffs and the bottom of the dress. Her dress has a bit of a high collar. She wears transparent, black tights and has a purse with little crystals all over the seams and the ends of the zippers. Her shoes are black and look like they hurt a little, but she doesn't show that it hurts her or anything. Her shoes also have tap dancing soles nailed to them. She has a Z-Ring on her left wrist. She sometimes either has a Darkinium-Z or a Fairium-Z in the slot.

Due to her descent into madness, her dress is a lot more tattered with a patchwork of random fabric sown on by her Mimikyu to help keep her clothes at least intact. Her eyes have predatory gaze that stares hungrily through people. Her hair also becomes very messy and wild.
Personality: Even though she is 35 years old, her mental age is closer aligned with the people who are around 21-25 and sometimes even younger. She is very immature and very naive, but becomes a savage during battle. She is very kind, selfless and caring to all who meet her, which can become quite bad for her when they begin to use her sweetness for their own selfish needs. She is always tired, but tries not to show this, but her body language shows. She slouches when sitting, and yawns a lot. Those dark circles under her eyes are from a lack of sleep due to chronic insomnia, which causes her to hallucinate slightly when awake, have trouble staying awake, be delirious at times throughout the day and not be able to remember what happens sometimes, and her Pokemon have begun training themselves because she always sleeps when she is trying to train them herself. Since her Pokemon are already very able in battle, they can battle when Angel is too busy sleeping standing up. Because of her tired state, she can be quite clumsy.

Her mentality will be explained: There was a time in her life when something bad happened to her, which caused her slow development of her behavior. The reason why she took classes in psychology was to understand why she was so immature and what trauma could have done this to her.

Her deliriousness can cause her to become quite scary when someone makes her angry. Since her mentality is strained, she could instantly snap and she would be as cruel as the Dark-Types she is fond of. She hates this side of her, so she keeps it locked away, even going as far as making herself fall asleep during an angering confrontation. However, due to being lost within the realm of disillusionment, the naive and sweet side of her suppressed itself in the favor of her cruel and savage side. Not caring for others, she will do what she can to make the entity happy.
Pokemon:
  • Zoroark - [TYPE]Dark[/TYPE] | Zorro | Male | Illusion
  • Togekiss - [TYPE]Fairy[/TYPE][TYPE]Flying[/TYPE] | Togetoge | Female | Serene Grace
  • Incineroar - [TYPE]Fire[/TYPE][TYPE]Dark[/TYPE] | Félin | Male | Blaze
  • Mimikyu - [TYPE]Ghost[/TYPE][TYPE]Fairy[/TYPE] | Mimi | Female | Disguise
  • Greninja - [TYPE]Water[/TYPE][TYPE]Dark[/TYPE] | Quaju | Male | Torrent
  • Mr. Mime - [TYPE]Psychic[/TYPE][TYPE]Fairy[/TYPE] | Panto | Male | Filter
Reason(s) for going to the Chamber of Emptiness: Heard interesting rumors and wanted to investigate out of pure curiosity.
How long?: 1 year
Power: She can make others feel insane when she's around them or make them even crazier.
Connection to home: Her blue bandanna that her and her Zoroark shared. Someone had taken it from the chamber and she lost her power, but regained a new one as she lost herself even further and now she doesn't want to go back, and she just prefers to watch people suffer.
Your Character's Role: Antagonist

Last edited:

@AnimeTail Yes and no, as they're both used for the same thing: Time. However they can both represent different things from one individual to another, so it isn't a big issue that they're similar as long as there is distinct differences in the meaning and related ability.

Thank you for the help!

And @DManArt&RP, this is basically why. I wanted to know if one character had a pocket watch (yours) and another had a wrist watch (me), would that make it the same item because they both represent time?

Last edited:
I got this

@AnimeTail
I’m going to assume you’re talking about this section of Krisseon’s post -

“The protagonists, now possessing these items in the other reality, have taken them from the Chamber and severed the owners' links to their proper realities, thus also severing their ties to their abilities as well.”

In which case, I can answer your question from what I’ve gathered. The “Chamber of Emptiness” is a location that is technically within what we would say is “Our” reality, but is also a kind of bridge to the reality in which the “Lost” are in. Therefore, in this quote, the “other reality” is the one where the “Lost” are.
Hope this helps, and is accurate.

Okay, so I just want to clearly clear up one more point of the item business. So The Lost came to The Chamber while leaving an item behind that keeps them connected to lets just say Reality. So if one of the protagonist finds that item belonging to said Lost person and brings it into the Chamber, will The Lost never be able to return? It was worded weird for me so I just wanted to highlight key words so I am clear in what I am saying.

Long Question Short:

Steps:

1. The Lost's item keeps them connected.
2. If item is brought to The Chamber, The Lost cannot return.
3. The Lost's item can be used as a power if the protagonists uses it in the Chamber.

I bet I am wrong so correct me if so.

This is also something I think I can help with...

@DManArt&RP

So, Kriss has said in that past that -

“Also, with the protagonists possessing these items, they may have a chance to save the lost by presenting them with something related to who they once were.”

This, to me, says that the “Lost” will be able to return to their old mental state when given the item in the “Lost Reality”. However, the first post of this thread leads me to believe that the items themselves are not what makes each person capable of escaping the lost reality, as that is still a mystery. My assumption is that the only real way to completely lose a person to the “Lost Reality” is to take the item out of the Chamber in “Our” reality. Since the “Lost Reality” is technically inside of the Chamber of Emptiness, the “Lost” are still able to return even if their item is taken into the “Lost Reality”.
Once again, I hope that helps, and is accurate.

EDIT: I’m not so sure how the items themselves work in terms of powers quite yet... I think it was mentioned in the past but I have been having to constantly catch up as I’m on a road trip right now, so I’ve forgotten.

As for how the power works, when the item is in the Chamber of Emptiness while a person is in the Lost Reality, the item gives them connection to the reality and gives them power. Once someone takes the item out of the chamber or brings it in to the Lost Reality, that item's owner will lose their powers.

I have no idea if a person can take the power of another by possessing their item, though. Pretty sure it was said somewhere but decided against it as that could lead to some OP stuff.

Each character has an item in the chamber (except for some of the antagonists). The Lost's items are taken by the Protags as they venture into the Lost Reality to save people (well, directly with what my character is doing). The item that the Protags own (not the Lost's items) will be taken from them by the probable magic of the place and their item will be left inside the Chamber of Emptiness in the true reality.

So basically, yes, all the items are different because they belong to different characters.

Krisseon

Hello everyone! Sorry for my absense, I've been at work. Probably should've mentioned that earlier. Hehe, oops!

Thank you very much @Retr.0 and @Merciless Medic for helping to clear things up! Don't worry guys, once we're ready to actually start the PRP thread I'm going to post an updated summary of everything before beginning the roleplay so everyone's on the same page.

Those are some amazing characters @Merciless Medic ! They will definitely make for some intense moments!

Krisseon

Reminder that we still have one more character slot open for both the Lost and the Antagonists! Unless we're all happy with the amount of characters we have. If that is the case, we can move on to the next phase I have planned, which will bring us one step closer to being able to start the actual PRP thread!

Krisseon

Oh, I'm sorry @LunarSilvally ! I must have missed your post! You can make an antagonist if you'd like, but I wouldn't make them too heavily involved with your siblings sense they're already related. It's a fun idea in theory but once it's in the moment, interactions that would be important with the 3 would be a lot of dialogue with just yourself at certain times, you know what I mean?