1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Something that I found Youtube this evening...

Discussion in 'Small Talk' started by David Da Bomb, Jan 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

This actually could've been posted here, but it's not really hurting anything...

We could do an entire topic on how messed up some Japanese commercials are XD That Mario RPG video was getting up there (in a lovable sort of way), but a personal favourite of mine is the LttP ad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUAYO7Zyydk

2. Anne

Anne Guest

So cute!!!

3. Wow...that was just wow. I never they had these commerials

4. They're certainly entertaining. I prefer the Super Mario one thanks to the animation, it's pretty good.

5. For future reference, don't reply to dead topics!

6. Whoops, sorry. I hadn't even noticed the topic was dead as the last few posts were all current.

7. Okay. Warning time! *fanfare*

Anne, you're warned for spamming. It falls under the 'freakishly short post' category.

David, you're warned for minimodding. Consider yourself lucky I don't warn you twice for doing it after I specifically told you not to.

Xanthier, you're not at fault. You didn't bump the topic.

8. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant
    Staff Member Administrator

And to prevent this topic's further deterioration into madness and to make sure sleeping dogs will be left to lie - This thread is now officially locked. Have a nice day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.