• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Something Crazy

When should we announce the RP to start?

• After a certain time

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • After a certain number of rules

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • After it a satisfying

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Why should I know?

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Ok, so I want to try something crazy. So in this chat we are going to build a Multiverse, with every post you can make a rule/law of the multiverse. Lets see what we can come up with!

Rules:
1: Posts with rules/laws/nuances must have CARZYTART, so I can use a find function for it
2: You can not post a rules twice in a row, two other people have to post one before you can post another
3: You can only have one ruled or nuance in a post
4: For a completely new law, it has to be a general statement(IE: Dimeshnal energy, Relativistic barriers, Temporal limit, Liner ray) after that you can make nuances(More specific details to the rule[Others can add nuances to your rules)
5: To remove a rule, it requires four votes in a row(Different people[Counts to rule limit]), to remove a nuance you need three
6: Some things I won't add do to reasons (I will add as many as I can while still being PG)
7: Be PG
Warning: Can be chaotic, confusing, and even erratic

Existing rules:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aVKvnGWmyrPOJppKYrlV2EG5uLA2lwAJuhrBKQBhHQQ/edit?usp=sharing (Multiverse Build)

Remember, someday I want to try to RP in this thing

Last edited:
Well that’s hard to judge, because everyone experiences pain differently.
Can’t really judge off of injuries that well.

Hmmm....it has to be severe enough to leave lasting effects of your body.

Shattered Leg=Walking with a limp
Burned=Sensitive and badly scarred skin
Severed Limb=.....severed limb...

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
I did build in a way to vote things out, but there are not enough people here to trigger it yet, so I have to let it in, besides, when it comes to this it might be interesting, I was just put of by burning alive part

Reality energy

CRAZYTART

Furthermore, the injury that activated your powers, cannot be healed via magic.

If the lasting effects of a magic users injury are corrected, they lose their magic.

(If you heal your limp, regrow your limb, or heal your burns, your powers fade)

CRAZYTART

Healing Magic is one of the rarest and most dangerous types of magic in existence.
This is because a healer could potentially have the capacity to render other magic users powerless.

CRAZYTART

(Healers are the dangerous ones now. Isn’t that a unique twist? Lol)

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The way you described it being because it could neutralize magic users, that already something implied in the rules, so there no need to elaborate it, I can add rare if you want though, what color would it be

The way you described it being because it could neutralize magic users, that already something implied in the rules, so there no need to elaborate it, I can add rare if you want though, what color would it be

Well you’ve asked me to elaborate on previous messages two times now, so I assumed you’d want me to again.

And if I gave the magic a color, wouldn’t that count as adding two rules in a row?

I'm going to add it now, but to me it makes no sense to be deadly, and is it rare anymore?

My bad, change deadly to dangerous, lol. It’s the most dangerous to other magic users.

And idk. Again, that would be two rules in a row.
I frankly don’t know what’s wrong with the first time I posted the rule.

Sure it has some extra info you didn’t want, but it still lists the rule.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Ah, excuse me? It's not like.... Pffff. I just don't understand, I guess I want to clarify this is mostly natural laws, and even so, thats not a general statement