• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Some problems I've had since the server move

I have a few problems i need help with:

-first of pokecharms has been running a bit slower since the server move(not a big deal but a little irritating).

-second the chat doesn't seem to work when i try to load it.

-third some threads i click on go to another thread (ex: i clicked on the link to my breeding thread but it went to another thread rather than mine)

Thanks for reading and hopefully we will get a resolution soon.

I've noticed that the site does take longer to load now too.

The chat thing is due to Alex not putting it back in. It's still there through an IRC Client, like mIRC. #pokecharms on SystemNet, and you'll find everyone there.

As for some of those threads, get Alex's attention and he should have a reason why. (My guess is that it pertains to the server move.)

...It's still there through an IRC Client, like mIRC. #pokecharms on SystemNet, and you'll find everyone there...
I don't understand what you mean, and the other two problems have seemed to resolve themselves the slowness doesn't matter to much and the threads seem to be linking fine now.
Thanks for trying to resolve my problems though.

Aero, basically, the chat uses a server somewhere.

mIRC is a program that you can use to get to the same server, so its an alternative route so to speak.

There are other options to use also. If you use Firefox, the Add-on Chatzilla can be used to get to chat. Also several other programs such as XChat can also be used to get to our IRC channel.

If you want help with any of those programs, PM any of the repliers (myself included) in this thread, or any of the mods.

They'll help you out easily. :)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
If you want help with any of those programs, PM any of the repliers (myself included) in this thread, or any of the mods.

They'll help you out easily. :)

What he said :)

Also, to answer your first question Aero: http://www.pokecharms.com/forums/index.php?topic=5604.msg91297#new