• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

some of my sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
there all made by me, some good some not. If it doesnt show, i guess Ill try again. :)

http://photobucket.com/albums/b311/cmiller90/?action=view&current=MySprites.jpg

cmiller90

You can't link to something on your computer you have to upload the images to the web. Try using www.photobucket.com it's always a good choice :wink:

F

FlamertoDL

I think those sprites are pretty cool. :D I wish I could post mine but I don't know how. :cry:

Pretty cool sprites, some of them don't fit together very well but generally I think the sprites are nice. Keep them coming.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
FlamertoDL said:
I think those sprites are pretty cool. :D I wish I could post mine but I don't know how. :cry:

Read the stickied topic on it. If that doesn't help, PM me about it and I'll walk you through the process step by step.

Anyways, nice Mewtwo theme you've got going there Cam-man ;)
My favourites are probably Mubrion and Zutoo. Mubrion is super cute, although its arm is a bit hard to make out. Guess that's the fault of Mew's sprite having such tiny, stuby arms, though.

Post more whenever ya can :)

Status
Not open for further replies.