• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Some Mindless Super Mario Thinking...

Im not sure if this is completely appropriate but....whatevs..

Okay so...the other day I was thinking of Mario characters. Yoshi came to mind and I thought....Isnt Yoshi a girl? I mean, it lays eggs! Eggs come from a vaGG hence forth making it female. But then again....Is Yoshi a sexual? Can it produce offspirng from its vaGG when ever it pleases? ON THAT TOPIC....who thought to put a vaGG on Birdo's face?! The eggs come from her face....does that mean her mouth is also displaced??? And are Birdo and Yoshi together? I thought they were but that would mean the are lesbian dinos?

And not to mention...Since when do Princesses love plumbers? And since when did plumers wield fire?

Anyone else think too deeply into midless games and if so.....what do you think of?

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
You CAN just say Vagina you know. :p

Also, applying any sort of logic to the MARIO Universe will only end in brain damage.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Applying any sort of logic to most video game worlds will do that :p

Those are all very disturbing insights, UC... But I still consider Yoshi male, and have never really been given the impression to think otherwise. The egg laying thing... Alternate universe, eh? @_@