• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

some ideas

seprate the wifi into trade thread and battles

it makes everything flow smoother

also make fourms for other games besides pokemon (brawl, halo, ect.) it will attract more people who play pokemon but not as regular as most

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
A) I dunno, I'd need to ask the general consensus on that. I concur that it's a bit messy in there some times, but it's definitely an organised chaos.

B) We have a forum for that.

C) Here's some ideas for you: write properly - that means grammar and punctuation as well as spelling - and try not to be an utter idiot. There isn't much future here for those that can't meet those two standards and so far you're failing extremely hard at the first one.

sorry i really suck at spelling and ohhhh great......perefect fourm talk......not what the internet it for. =\ oh well i'll try to spell better but grammer might imporve over time but you never know

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
No, I do know. If you can't be bothered typing properly - which is just basic, simple, plain manners if nothing else - we wont be bothered letting you use these forums. Simple as that. Your next post is in English or it's your last.