• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

SoloChu - A Pikachu production.

Here are some random comics based around Pikachu I'll have more coming these are really just testers, finding out what worked for me. Meh, enjoy, or not. :p

*OVER DRAMATIC DISCLAIMER NOTICE*

None of the sprites were made by me, not a single one. All sprites are the property of their respective owners. I am in no way attempting to pass them off as my own. I will have the names of the sprite creators up as soon as possible. Meanwhile, if you're reading this and any of the sprites used belong to you send me a PM and let me know so I can give you credit.

For the first comic read the text boxes before Pikachu's text, otherwise it doesn't make sense.

Comic1.png

This style didn't really feel right to me so it didn't last long. The way it was layed out meant you automatically read Pikas text first and it got confusing.

Comic2.png

Moved some things around but it still didn't feel right.

Comic3KeepRolling.png

Decided to go with a simpler comic and got rid of the text boxes. They were UGLYYYY anyway.

Comic4Whaaa.png

I don't even know what to say for this one.

Anywho, that's them all so far, like I said expect more to come.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
:shock:

Well... Pikachu slitting its throat... That was a bit extreme, eh? :p

*Snickers*

*Cracks up*

*Dies*

More plzkthx ^^