• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Solaceon Ruins

I am in Solaceon ruins and I have no idea wat to do in there i have the guide but im trying to stay away from it,i mostly take advice from budz or fellow forum members...

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
The Solaceon Ruins are where you will find the Unown. There are a few items and people down there but that's pretty much it. It's just somewhere to get the Unown really.

Also If you catch the unknown and show them to the kid in the house right before the ruins, you gives you Seals with the Letters on them aswell. To decorate your pokeballs...

And once you catch all the letters of the alphabet, the Rune Manic on route 114 would've finished digging his tunnel and the tunnel leads to a place containg the last two unown. The ? and ! unown.

Also, there are specific unknown on each floor (except the first). In most dead end rooms though (excluding the basement), you'll find every other unknown. (Just keep using sweet scent, it makes it easier)

You can also find a bunch of stuff in the basement if you can translate the text on the first floor (my advice is to take out the "Memo Pad" and write what it says in shortened versions like TL/BL.)
It should be easy to translate though, so don't fret.

That's all to Solaceon Ruins.

And once you catch all the letters of the alphabet, the Rune Manic on route 114 would've finished digging his tunnel and the tunnel leads to a place containg the last two unown. The ? and ! unown.
Thats not all.The catch rate of Geodude/Hippopotas goes from(respectivley)95/5 to 90/10.