• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

So I'm walking around my house

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
In these
416ovE-eigL_AA280_.jpg

NEM EDIT- I obviously forgot how to use forums in a month, and modified your post instead...back to how it was now though.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
The sad part is, probably half the people wearing those boots can't make 'em look as good as you could XP

Actual pictures of you wearing them is still demanded.

I want to say, after walking around in those for six hours, me feet bloody hurt.

They're really more of a 'look at me' pair of shoes that are for the attraction of you-know-what; hopefully you get a guy who doesn't want you to keep 'em on XD

(Also, that's part of the reason why I wear flats all the time. That and I have crap balance.)

Edit: LoN, please expand :p

Ouchie, El. You must be really awesome to manage to walk around in those ankle-twisters.

I can sympathize with LoN's reaction. I had foot surgery a while back, and those walking casts hurt.

[quote author=Yoshimitsu link=topic=6758.msg119534#msg119534 date=1253964529]
I want to say, after walking around in those for six hours, me feet bloody hurt.
[/quote]Thought you knew, but then the question was answered already :-\ You people are too fast off the mark!

[quote author=Tatile link=topic=6758.msg119547#msg119547 date=1253973600]
[quote author=Yoshimitsu link=topic=6758.msg119534#msg119534 date=1253964529]
[/quote]Thought you knew, but then the question was answered already :-\ You people are too fast off the mark!
[/quote]

Shows how out of touch I became without the site/IRC, for some reason I thought you'd hobbled around in equally high shoes. (Might be off my rocker.)

*gives LoN a hug and some cheese, from Amseterdam* To make up for me being an idiot, as per the usual.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
....... If you had a vague inkling of a brain you'd have realized that this is SPAM.

And it's ANOTHER violation of the rules. That's how many by now? and for someone who claims he read them too. Tsk, tsk.

Run along now. Back to Gaia where you belong. *Proceeds to Armblade with Gusto*