1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I'm walking around my house

Discussion in 'Small Talk' started by Yoshimitsu, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

In these
    [​IMG]

NEM EDIT- I obviously forgot how to use forums in a month, and modified your post instead...back to how it was now though.

2. Nemesis

Former Administrator

El, if I didn't know you better, I would say you have slight homosexual tendencies...

3. Do high-heels hurt? :< Or platform, not sure what they are.

They remind me of some fashion superheroine I can't recall~

4. STOP! IN THE NAME OF THE FASHION!

Agreed, Tan, those make him a superheroine.

5. Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

Don't challenge my fashion, you'll end up getting hurt

6. You can actually walk in those things? I'd probably break my leg taking a step if I wore anything like that.

7. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

The sad part is, probably half the people wearing those boots can't make 'em look as good as you could XP

Actual pictures of you wearing them is still demanded.

8. Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

I will have a pic next week, with appropriate lack of t-shirt

9. You're most likely far better at wlaking in heels than I. I commend your ability.

10. Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

I want to say, after walking around in those for six hours, me feet bloody hurt.

11. Know the feeling, El :D

12. They're really more of a 'look at me' pair of shoes that are for the attraction of you-know-what; hopefully you get a guy who doesn't want you to keep 'em on XD

(Also, that's part of the reason why I wear flats all the time. That and I have crap balance.)

Edit: LoN, please expand :p

13. Teapot

Teapot Virtual Duck Enthusiast

LoN had his leg operation, Tatile. I can imagine it aches a bit. :p

14. Ouchie, El. You must be really awesome to manage to walk around in those ankle-twisters.

I can sympathize with LoN's reaction. I had foot surgery a while back, and those walking casts hurt.

15. Edit: LoN, please expand :p
    [/quote]Thought you knew, but then the question was answered already :-\ You people are too fast off the mark!

16. Edit: LoN, please expand :p
    [/quote]Thought you knew, but then the question was answered already :-\ You people are too fast off the mark!
    [/quote]

Shows how out of touch I became without the site/IRC, for some reason I thought you'd hobbled around in equally high shoes. (Might be off my rocker.)

*gives LoN a hug and some cheese, from Amseterdam* To make up for me being an idiot, as per the usual.

17. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant

....... If you had a vague inkling of a brain you'd have realized that this is SPAM.

And it's ANOTHER violation of the rules. That's how many by now? and for someone who claims he read them too. Tsk, tsk.

Run along now. Back to Gaia where you belong. *Proceeds to Armblade with Gusto*