• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join So i was thinking how about a minecraft rp.

So yeah how about a minecraft rp. where i was herobrine and i was thinking about taking over the world of minecraft forever. but you guys and my other character deside to stop him and we have to go on a big quest to become strong so we can stop him from destroying the world.

I kinda don't want Herobrine as the only villain. I think we should introduce Null, who's keeping Herobrine captive and the heroes help Herobrine escape, only to realise that he betrayed us. Then we could introduce Entity 303, who helps us defeat Herobrine. He doesn't betray us, but he is trying to turn us into glitches so he can rule the Minecraft realm, and then Steve (aka the first player) will help us defeat him. No betrayal there.

I mean, it doesn't matter if Herobrine is the only villain. I'm still in even if you don't use my idea.