• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open So Finch has some good RP ideas for once

• Thread starter Deleted member 227971
  • Start date

Which idea is best?

• the 1st, duh

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Actually the second seems cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 227971

So I've been doing some brainstorming and I think I've now got a/some pretty solid RP idea(s).

So;

Idea no.1!
You are a child between the ages of 12 and 16. You have just done something you shouldn't of. (This can be murder (Attempted or acctually commited), theft, or whatever you want it to be) In court, you are offered two choices. Prision, or Lakecliff bording school. You choose Lakecliff, as where you grew up the education was poor and the dream of the career you wanted seemed utterly unreachable now, and you wanted that chance back. You arrive, but the school seems more like one large lab or testing facility than a school. Maybe it once was. After your name is taken and you've putten on the 'uniform', you're put into a room with seven or so more people your age, including you there are 4 girls and 4 boys. The room is blank, white, with enough beds for you all. Then things start happening. People from your room start dissapearing and soon, you do to. It wasn't a school. It was a place where your DNA was manipulated and changed in ways to give you powers. You go back in every day, for more painful tests and injections. You can feel yourself changing. Then one day, you wake up with those powers, which only pleases those doing the tests and they continue further.
Now you've had enough, and you want your revenge.
So you, and your 7 roommates, start to fight for it.

Idea no.2 (This is pretty basic and boring)
A high school where you are an athropromorphic dragon. Thats it. Nothing special, see?

Tags:
@Pokéboy098
@Clite of Dragonbow
@GalacticDeg
@IDKWhatUserNameToDo
A few people who might be interested.

Last edited by a moderator: