• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Snowfall Online (VRMAO Rp)

Dusk looked at Frey and he walked over to her and he tapped her head " boo" he said and he hugged her "so how many did you kill while i was gone?" he asked and yawned" did we kill an alpha?" he asked smiling.

"No. I killed like two? I'm going easy, don't want to wear myself out without back up around," she smiled and shook him off. The girl pulled out her swords again to check them and make sure they were good to go for a while.

Dusk smirked " I killed two as well and i think we need one more and the alpha..now how do we know whats the alpha ?" he asked and he smiled at her. "so what do we do now go kill them?"

Zen sighed." Looks like it really isn't good to lie." He huffed as his party members left." I need food bad." He ran off.
He returned much later with a full stomach and a brimming power." Haha solo playing is fun. I guess there really is a bottleneck at level 14. I worked so hard to improve my level by 9. Although taking up thief quests is kind of dangerous." He shuddered when he remembered the level 29 who nearly caught him and how he ran into some Blight Vipers.
" Hey are you going to leave me behind?" He shot an arrow between a boar's eyes and it fell next to Dusk.

"Hmm? Oh hello? Wait dusk? You left him behind, not cool dude," Frey waved to zen and smiled as she readied to go off again to try and find where the dire boar was. She waved to them before going sprinting off, "I'm going o scout and see if we can find this dire boat for us to fight".

Dusk sighed "sorry i didn't mean to...and you left me behide when you went shopping " he said and he chuckled "Ok " he said and he looked at zen "hey Zen got to level 10 yet?" he asked, he was now level 9.

Zen grinned." Levelled up a ton. I'm sorry I didn't mean to lie." He bowed his head in apology." I did some minor quests that gave good xp but be careful because the bottleneck to get to level 15 sucks." He sighed." Left me scout. It's one of the useful roles for thiefs." He took off into the plains for another dire boar." Man this sucks. I have to lie more."
He held back his tears." I have to lie for them or I can't show my face to anyone. I'll have to lie more damnit."

Frey nodded and let zen run off. She looked around and opened her inventory, searching through it to figure out how much loot she had gotten. With a happy sigh, she looked at dusk, "what do you got"?

Y

Yifun618

Midnight listened on their conversations. "A dire boar, eh? Sounds like a mini boss. I could use some loot." Midnight wandered the fields until he found the Dire Boar. It was a rather easy battle for him. He simply set it on fire with magic, and finished it with his sword. He looked at the drops. "Just the usual hides and bones.. and-" He looked at the list. There was a magic staff, giving a five percent increase in spell power. Midnight pulled it out, and immediately used some dyes to color the brown staff black. It matched his colors better.

Dusk looked at his Inventory and he blushed " Hmm i got this" he pulled out a longsword with a nice design on it " hmm this a nice blade" he said but its not that good but it is good for my level" he said with a smile.
(OOC: btw If someone Destroys a boss in one hit...thats not fun..to be honest)

"I just got some loot to sell. Though maybe I can keep the boat meat to cook with," Frey noted to no one in particular. She sighed and thought it over, weighing the pros with the cons as she decided what to do.
Finally the duel wielder made up her mind and smiled, "I'm gonna make some jerky".

Dusk smiled "oh i wonder what Boar meat taste like" he said and he looked at her " Yay thats gonna be amazing dinner" he said and he looked at her " So wanna go cook...also can you teach me some things about cooking" he asked

"Sure. I'm also just gonna turn it into jerky so it can be like rations," Frey explained as she started searching for somewhere she could smoke the meat and turn it into jerky, if that was even a part of the game she did not know. Frey smiled and kept looking through the things and planning what to do with them.

Dusk smiled at her and he chuckled " oh yeah...go to a cooking station or a stove and go to the recipes section and you should be able to cook " he said following her and he sighed "oh yeah...should we wait for Zen to come back?" he asked.

"It would only be nice too," she laughed and leaned back against a close by wall. She smiled and yawned, resting comfortably, "yeah sounds good. This is gonna be so awesome"!

Dusk smiled at her and he chuckled " oh yeah...go to a cooking station or a stove and go to the recipes section and you should be able to cook " he said following her and he sighed "oh yeah...should we wait for Zen to come back?" he asked.

"Are you lagging," Frey asked as she tilted her head to look at him. She looked around at and sighed, adjusting her jacket and sword sheathes, "so once everyone is on... We should talk about what we should be called and who's the leader".

Y

Yifun618

Midnight with answered the marketplace, his stomach grumbling. The restaurants were out of his price range, and he couldn't eat raw boar meat. "Damn, if only I knew anything about cooking." He was starving. He noticed to people walking, talking about the cooking system in game. "Maybe I can pay them to make me something?" Midnight though aloud. He was getting desperate. He approached the two, putting on his best smile. "Hey there, I've got a request to make of you, if it's not too much trouble." He said to the girl (Frey).

Ferra got back online and found herself alone around monster. She screamed as she bolted. She ran right into dusk somehow. She apologizedgized. "Hey everyone what did i miss?" She asked with a friendly smile,

Dusk sighed and he looked at her " Huh no " he said chuckling at her "sure but I think you should because your strong and pretty powerful" he said and he smiled at her " Hmm what do you want to go sell some loot" he asked and he fell down "aww Ferra.." he said and he smiled " nothing we have to kill a dire boar"

"Oh? Um hey. What's youre request," Frey tilted her head as she looked at midnight. She smiled happily at both the new comer and ferra. She ruffled ferra's hair and smiled, "hey. What's up"?

Dusk looked at the boy and he waved "hmm haven't i seen you before..hmm i guess not " he said and he looked at Ferra "yeah me too" he said and he smiled happily " Ferra did you sleep well or did you log off to do something different...just asking you sounded sleepy"

Frey turned a dark red and choked on her own spit in suprise. She looked at them and smiled stupidly but shook her head, face still a dark red, "hey now. We should probably wait for everyone in our party to decide before we actually elect"!

"I went to bed..." Ferra said before Vixen let out a pound meow. "Why do we have to wait...You can just be theleader" She said with a large smile on her face

"Well yeah but we have other people that need to decide. I'm honored really. I just think they need a choice too," Frey laughed softly and scratched the back of her head before turning to dusk and looking at where zen was, "yeah. We should wait".

Dusk blushed and he nodded "yeah i want you to be the leader your amazing and a higher level " he said and he smiled and he sighed "Ok i guess we can wait" he said.

"That would be best," Frey tried to reason and smiled at both of them before going it find somewhere she could make the jerky, "you guys should stay with zen while I do this. I should be fine with it".

Y

Yifun618

Midnight was surprised that she was so willing. "I'll strike you a deal. As you might be able to tell, I'm a bit broke. I need food. I'll agree to accompany you and your party until the first boss if you agree to provide food." Midnight leaned on his staff. He was not very good when it came to social situations. He looked a Frey expectantly. "Do we have a deal?" He asked, offering his hand to be shook.

"How about I just make you food. I mean you can join us if you want but I'm perfectly fine with just make you some stuff to eat my friend," Frey shook his hand and smiled brightly at him with a kind look. She pulled her hand away and crossed her arms, "do you have meat or "?

Dusk sighed and he nodded and he should some boar tusks and he got some cash and he bought him a small burger and he smiled " hmm" he said and he walked over to Zen and he sat down.

Y

Yifun618

"Thanks so much! You guys can call me Mid." Midnight said. "I'll help you guys out for a while. I'm not the type to take freebies with not return." Midnight dug through his inventory, revealing some boar meat. He tossed it over to Frey. He scanned the crowd real quick. "Hey, you're those players who were fighting boars earlier! Sorry about the boar I raised from the dead to attack you. Just wanted to practice magic and get a good laugh too." Midnight wiped his brough. Man, he was bad when it came to conversation. He just hoped he'd fit in with these people.

"Well cool," Frey nodded and caught the meat before heading off in the direction of a place she could cook everything and hummed softly as she went about it. She kept a sharp look in her eye as she looked for anything interesting.

Y

Yifun618

"I'm going to grind a few levels." Midnight said, standing up. "Thanks so much." Midnight wasn't very good at this kind of stuff. "I guess I'll see you guys around." Midnight headed to the fields. He practiced his magic skills, not focusing too much on swordplay. It wasn't his forte. He preferred magic attacks. That way, he wasn't the meat shield in tough fights. After an hour or two of slaughtering countless boars, he made it to level ten.

Dusk smiled and he shrugged a little " Hey Frey wanna train for a bit until Ferra gets online again...i can't wait to beat the bosses and other enemies " he said and he walked over to her and he chuckled " Hey how are you doing Frey" he asked

"I'm doing good. I'm gonna go cook this though. Then we can," Frey waved as she started away. She found a cooking station she could use and chose what she was going to make, starting her job.

Dusk nodded and he smiled at her " Ok see you when you get back" he said making sure the others was still here " Hmm just waiting for Ferra, Zen and Jasmine to get online" he smiled

Frey found the place she was looking for and started to make the new item, humming soft as she made the dried meat to carry back to her group. She was focused and thanked herself for getting the cooking skill.

Dusk smiled laying back and he smiled happily and he rubbed his arms " So Frey do you know where Ferra is..." he asked and he frowned sadly messing her already i wanted to have some fun with his friends.

Zen yawned as he just appeared next to Dusk and Frey." Boo." He said and laughed briefly." So then, what's the boss again?" His health bar was on half but he hid it with magic.