• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Snowfall Online (VRMAO Rp)

(OOC: I'm so sorry)
Dusk went to the market with Jasmine " hmm Jasmine what do you wanna try and get" he said and he frowned "hmm where did Ferra and Frey go..i kind of liked that name" he said and he saw them at the quest board and he ran over and he hugged Ferra "hey Ferra" he said and he smiled " Hey you look nice" he smiled " Hmm so looking for a quest?"

"EEEK- oh why thank you hehehe..." She said nervously as she fanned her red face. She looked through the several level 6 quests that she may be able to handle.

Dusk chuckled and he looked down " I just turned level 7 " he said and he smiled at her " Sorry for the hug " he whispered and he smiled at her " So any quest...hmm whats our team..of now five" he said
(Five in all but two people are gone right now)

Frey walked out after ferra. She had spent a little longer inside listening to information and getting some of her own. She spotted dusk and walked over quickly, wrapping her arms around both of their shoulders, "well what's up"?

Ferra shrugged until she realized her entire upper thigh to her boot was revealed. She squealed as she covered it. "Stupid dress!" She whispered to herself before quickly looking back at the quest.

Dusk looked at her dress and he blushed " Ferra...Ek!" he said and he looked at Frey "so what is our name Frey" he asked and he chuckled a little before he put his arm around them and he smiled " so what quest are we picking Ferra? he asked

Ferra slapped Dusk across his face. "YOU OBVIOUSLY SAW IT AND DIDNT LOOK AWAY!!!" she screamed before stubbornly turning back around. Vixen hissed at him as well.

Dusk sighed "sorry...Ferra" he said and he drooped "please forgive me" he said and he sighed "stupid...why did you look down" he said and he faceplamed " I'm such a idiot " he groaned and he looked at her and he sighed and just looked at the board.

Frey chuckled and luaghed at both oof them before looking through her inventory for a pair of shorts or pants to give ferra, "we haven't decided on a name. Thought that everyone should have a say".

Ferra pointed at a quest on the board called "Beginner's Journey". "That one looks good to me" she said still pissed off. Vixen crawled into a little balla dn transformed into an emerald earring. Ferra put it on and it seemed to get a lot of attention due to her magic trick

Dusk drooped and he looked down " i didn't mean it " he said and he smiled " Oh cool" he said and he smiled at her "so what do we have to do..kill something?" he asked and he smiled at her magic trick "how did you do that" he asked.

"I got some shorts here if you want them," Frey offered after scanning through her stuff and backing off to let them have their moment. She peered closer to the quest board and made a face, "we still need to all agree on a name".

"I have some" she said putting on the black short shorts she had. She looked at the quest board and plopped on the ground and sighed. "Im bored"

Jasmine looked at dusk and smiled she looked at the group and sat down as well "I'm bored to" she sighed and looked at her gear she looked at a cloak of some sort "hey did I get this from that boar" she asked herself

Dusk looked over at Jasmine "oh cool....hmm " he said and he groaned "cmon lets go do a quest" he said and he sighed " I would hate to just sit here all day staring at the board " He said and he sighed " hmm Ferra wanna go do that quest with everyone"

Ferra groaned as she got up and nodded slightly. "I guess... Lets go on that mission the.." Her little earring jingles as a sign of happiness from Vixen

Dusk drooped "are you still mad?" he asked as he walked with her "so what do we have to do on the mission " he asked and he smiled at her.

"Ready to go when you all are," Frey laughed and ruffled both Ferra's and dusk's hair. She backed off and waved to jasmine with a laugh. The duel wield looked around and moved back when she noticed another group come to look at the board.

"We have to kill 5 boars and one dire boar" She said as she calmed down from her experience. She took a deep breathe and went back to her harmless self

Dusk blushed and he smiled at them " I'm ready" he said and he sighed " I really didn't mean it " he said and he looked at Frey " Hmm oh yeah" he said and he invited Jasmine to their party" Hmm thats seems easy" he said.

Frey nodded and pulled out her blades a little bit. She put them back in and patted her dusk on the back. She then started off in the direction of the mission and shifted into a relaxed stance.

Ferra followed behind Frey trying to keep up with her. She looked around at all of the great buildings that stood in the town. If they were only real.

Dusk smiled at them , trying to keep up with Frey and Ferra. he was really amazing by the building , they were really amazing " hey guys i wish this was real just leaving in a time where monsters lived and these wonderful building" he said.

"It would be pretty cool," Frey agreed as she pressed on and blew a lock of hair from infront of her beige eyes. She ran a hand through her hair again, keeping it inline as it kept blocking her veiw.

"That would be fun.. Seeing the magnificent creatures that lived in fairy tales and folk lore" She said with a smile as her imagination took control of her mind

Dusk nodded "yeah it sure would " he said with a smile as his imagination took over his mind " I'm just glad i'm able to play this game and live " he said and he smiled at her.

"Downside is that everyone would always have to live in fear of getting attacked by them," Frey countered as she thought everything through. She would love to live in this world but in reality would it have been any better then the one they actually stayed in.

"Wow good job at ruining the fun Frey..." She sighed as they reached the mission. Boars showered the field left and right. She quickly turned around "I have to get offline.. Bye guys!" she said as she logged out. She opened her eyes and put her headset on her desk next to her. She rolled over and dozed off

"Guess we are finishing this mission on our own," Frey laughed and pulled out her swords with a twirl and smirk. She scanned through the boars and hummed, picking one out of the crowd to fight.

Dusk smiled and he chuckled "alright i'm fine with that" he said and he twirled his sword and he looked at boars and he charged at them and sliced thur one of them.

Y

Yifun618

Midnight watched a group of players fighting some boars. He decided to practice some magic, just to mess with them. He had just reached level 8, and his magic was getting pretty good. He put his hands out and muttered the incantation, focusing on the fallen boar. A dark light flashed around it, and it stood up. As it started to charge at one of the players from behind, Midnight fired a weak ball of lighting and killed it just before it injured anyone. They definitely noticed the boar and Midnight was sure they were freaked out.

Dusk gasped and he looked at the boar " Hmm crap " he said and he looked to where the lighting came from " Hmm hey you thanks" he said and he went back to Killing the boars "this is fun" he said and he chuckled a little as he killed.

Frey slid on her side as she dodged a leaping boar. She spun quickly and stabbed the monster in the back of the neck as she kept herself moving, blades swishing around her as she continued her assault.

Dusk smirked and he gasped "ekk mom " he said and he sighed "wait don't pull it off" he said and he disappeared from the game. " Mom!" he yelled. she looked at him " Supper now" she said and Averki ran to supper and he started to eat his supper.

Frey laughed and moved back to be in the village so she wouldn't get attacked by board when she went to log off. She exited and stood up, shaking off the fatigue to go make herself something to eat as her parents were out on a date.

Averki finished his food then he went back to his door and he yawned " hmm that was so good...steak and cheese subs" he said and he logged back in and he went to the board and he waited for Frey to get back.

Frey walked back into her room after letting the dog in for the night and finishing her food. She grabbed her headwear and laid back, slipping it on with a happpy sigh. Her avatar came back into the world and she stretched, "good to be back".