• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Snowfall Online (VRMAO Rp)

Heart storm smirked and he nodded " why yes i'm what you would call a beta tester " he said and he smirked " You guys looked stumped ...need help?" he asked. Dusk nodded "yes sir we need to know more about the first boss" he said. Storm sighed " hmm You mean sin right....well he's a little deadly ...i fought him in the beta......he an aggressive boss but he has a weakness....his back is a very weak point" he said.

"I say we grind for a bit before challenging the boss," Frey commented and walked up to them after putting her book back. She looked heartstorm over with a curious look but didn't comment on it. The orange haired girl turned to her group, "work on our teamwork and practice fighting".

Jasmine perked up and walked over to the trio "you gonna go fight a boss" she said happily "can help" she quickly followed up she had a small twinkle in her eyes waiting for a response

Heart storm smirked and he lifted up Frey's chin "try to survive cutie" he winked and he walked outside and went on his way. Dusk groaned "hey don't flirt with them" he sighed and he nodded " Yeah team work and ...huh Oh sure...i remember you ..your the girl who almost made me get run over by a boar" he chuckled.

The group saw something different from Ferra. She walked dover to the beta tester and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. Sh pulled him down so there eyes met. "Don't touch her!" She screamed before letting him go and returning to her position. Even Vixen was suprised at her behavior.

Frey made a face as she tore her chin away from his touch. She looked at ferra and gave her a thumbs up before stretching and walking off to the markets, "I'm gonna look around! We should meet up here later. Wait we should come up with a name for our group"!

"OH what about the Sacred Sins- n-never mind thats stupid" She said with embarrassment before cuddling Vixen in her arms. Her face turns read at the thought of her stupid name

"How about the silver roses or the Thunderbirds," Frey giggled and smirked as she tried to think about diffrent names. She wrapped one of her arms around ferra's shoulders and giggled, "that's a cool name. Don't feel embarrassed"!

Fear sighed and looked down at her brown boots. Vixen let out a small meow. "Vixen can be the mascot" She said with a smile as Vixen looked up at her. She thought of more names "Maybe Graceful Gladiators"

"Kitten crusaders! But crusaders is spelt with a k," Frey joked as she scratched the cats ears. She smiled and giggled gently as she backed off and moved away, "now. I'm heading to the market so if anyone wants to join me they can".

"Woo," Frey bounced up and down before grabbing Ferra's hand. She immediately started to book it toward the market, pulling her party member along the way. She beamed and looked around happily.

Vixen held on as she was dragged through the market place. She looked around and saw so many weapons, armor, and accessories. She loved looking at it all but couldn't afford anything

"So how long have you been in the game. I got it like a day after it came out and have been in whenever I could," Frey hummed as she looked about and tried to find something she liked for sale. She gasped when she saw a tail coat that fit her colour scheme and moved over to look it over.

"Well not very long I'm only level 7. Ive only leveled up from the tutorial missions... which i nearly failed at..." She said with a sight as she looked at the tail coat. Next to it was a mustard yellow outfit. Its had a tough dark yellow leather chest plate that is only on the front and back. It was attached to a mustard yellow trench coat that split at the waist. Is also had matching armored gloves and a hood.

"Sweet. I'm level 8 so yeah," she grinned and paid for the jacket and slung it on. She popped the collar and flared the tails of the coat before doing a twirl, "not bad not bad".
Frey noticed ferra looking at the outfit and hummed, "how much is it"?

"Well its cheap for most but not for me... its 240" She sighed and began to walk to another outfit. Vixen liked looking at all the outfits too

"Do you really want it," Frey pressed as she gave the look one fleating look before following her teammate. She kept a close eye on her own cash and hummed, "like really really want it".

"No i can work with what i got..." She said before moving onto another cute battle dress. it was a long yellow dress with a black trip at the collar and wrists. It split only revealing her leg kinda like a fancy dress IRL. Its had a black ribbon on the waist as well. the sleeves were really baggy which she liked. "this is cheaper and i can afford it so i guess i will buy it. but i don't know because then i won't have andy more cash for healing crystals."

"I can buy those. You get the dress. I don't mind grinding for things to sell for a bit," Frey whistled and pulled her sword out to compare it with another but decided against it. She placed the blade back in its sheath and looked at ferra, "go ahead and get it".

"Thank you..." she said with a smile as she paid for the battle dress. She put it on and realized it matched what her hair was tied with. She smiled as it also matched her katana. She needed to wait before buying matching boots. She went back to Frey. "What next?"

"Well we should probably get those crystals and maybe look around for some food before trying to find the group again," Frey adjusted the sleeves of her coat and smiled at her look, pulling her hair out of the way. The orange haired girl looked at ferra and patted her head, "you look great".

She blushed at her comment "T-thank you" So do you!" She said with a smile. Vixen pointed at a potion shop that was bound to have some healing potions. There was also a small tavern next door.

"Good job vixen! Let's go," Frey ignored the blush, chalking it up to the cold wrath before once again booking it toward that direction and looking around eagerly. She hummed gently and narrowed her eyes, looking at the shelves.

Ferra daughter up to her and looked around too. She saw so many useful items that they could use during they magnificent journey with each other.

"We should just get the basics. That way we can save our money and get what we need," Frey hummed as she looked to the vendor to see if he was free from engagements. She them walked over and started to barter with him for healing items.

While Frey did that Ferra noticed something. She overheard a few people. Something about a thief guild with high pickpocketing skill. They said they could steal almost anything off a player. This worried her so she joined Frey.

Frey smiled as she stepped back with three healing items and some extra coin after she sold one of the drops she had. Carrying her grin still she looked at Ferra and vixen, "what's wrong"?

Fear shook her head and proceeded out the door of the store and went to the tavern to stalk up on food. "i hope some of these give you buffs."

"Yeah. I don't know," the duel wielded followed her new friend and put her hands behind her head as they walked, not having a care in the world that they were playing in. She was careful not to bump into any npcs, treating them like real people.

She loved smelling the awesome food inside the tavern. There was steak, bread, cake, and fruit. It was all so amazing and tasty. "How these VR things really make it realistic!" She cheered

"Yep, it is pretty sweet," Frey hummed and took a seat at one of the tables. She ran a hand through her hair and stretched to the sky as she popped some of her bones, "it feels so real and awesome. Do you got this or should I"?

"I can get it." She said as the waiter showed up. "Ill have the Boar hot wings plz extreme sauce" she said with smile. The waiter had brought some bread to start with and he looked at Frey for her answer

"Just a ham sandwich is fine with me," Frey chuckled at ferra and looked at vixen with a moment of thought, "also some milk for the cat. That should be all".

The duel wielder leaned back again and smiled, yawning a little bit as she looked to the window, "this is great isn't it".

Ferra nodded as they brought the food to the them. They gave them the food they ordered. Ferra chowed down as Vixen drank the milk slowly. Ferra's mouth was on fire, but hot foods never bothered her.

Frey watched her companion with an amused look in her eyes. She bit into her sandwich and humm at the taste, relaxing backwards into the chair she was sitting in and keeping an ear out around her for information.

She finished her food and burped. "Oh excuse me.." She said blushing with embarrassment as her face had hot sauce smeared on it. It was as if she finally cared about her manners after she ate

"No problem at all. By the way you have sauce on you face," Frey chuckled and finished her food quickly. She hummed softly and looked at her with a soft smile, "we should probably head back to the others before they start worring".