• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Snowfall Online (VRMAO Rp)

Heres the discussion: https://pokecharms.com/threads/snowfall-online-vrmao-rp.15654/
Welcome to the world of Snowfall Online. In this world you can have fun and do what ever you wish. But soon something will go wrong and we all get trapped in the game and we can't leave also just like the old game SAO if you die in the game you die in real life.

People already in:
@Stormursa
@ALOGameGal
@*that* guy
@OmegaCarvineplays

Averki smiled as he had just bought the head set for his game and the game itself "hmm i can't wait to play this when i get home" he said as he walked home to his house in Tokyo and he laid down on his bed and he put the head set on and he entered the game setting up his character and when it was done he appeared in the world and he smiled "this looks awesome" he said smiling as he twirled his sword that he started out with.

Willow was already in her new game. She stretched to the sky as she sat on a tree branch, looking around with a happy smile on her face. She brushed some hair out of her face and relaxed backwards into the trunk, basking in the game technology.

Averki walked around , he was happy to be in this world " Huh?" he said when he saw Willow " Hmm hello??" he said and waved to her " I'm Dusk" he said and he smiled at her " mind if i set here" he said pointing to the side of the tree.. "this world is amazing huh...i guess thats why they call it snowfall online..." he chuckled at the snowy weather and the snow on the ground.

"Yep," she nodded and crossed her arms, lookin down at him with a friendly look in her eyes. She pulled out her starting sword and looked it over carefully before putting it away, "my name is Frey. May I know yours, oh man who's sits beside tree"?

Dusk groaned " I don't know...." he said leaning on the tree and he smiled "hey what are your skills...i choose Archery and swordsmanship" he said and he looked at her.

"Acrobatics and cooking," Frey hummed as she leaned her head back and looked uptowsrd she sky. She stretched her hands out forward and giggled softly at the thought that none of this was real, "it's so nice huh"?

Dusk nodded "oh thats nice " he said and he looked at the sky as well " Hmm it looks so nice " He agreed and he chuckled " I wish it was like this in the real world...so quite and peace ful...Tokyo is so loud sometimes" he smiled

"Yeah. Well! I'm gonna start going to town and I guess I'll see you later," Frey beamed brightly as she kept down and caught herself with a practiced landing. She stretched as she decided to walk, wanting to see more of the world that way.

Dusk smiled and he nodded "alright" he said and he took off going toward the plains to train himself before he went to the town to maybe buy or sell something. " Hmm i wonder what beast i can find out here?" he said as he walked.

(OOC: if you can at least maybe a small paragraph)
Dusk turned around " Hmm Hello?" he asked and he smiled at her. he was battling a boar when she called him and he got hit "ow " he said and he drew his sword and he charged at the beast and he cute thur it and the beast turned into date and gave him a few boar tusks as a reward "hmm these sell for 10 coins a piece " he said smiling.

(Isbit OK for him to know basic illusion magic like alfheilm online?)

Zen yawned. VR games, they are sick! The beautifully designed world enchanted by the delicate snow." For God sake." He whispered as he sat on a rooftop. The shortbow felt heavy as it dug into his shoulder." I guess this is what happens when you steal for a level 34." How the hell could he carry this around. He flicked a book and sighed. This illusion magic is basic. Drakesong Online had better starter magic.

The ruckus by a cedar tree caught his attention." Well hello there fair people." He snickered. He sat and watched more until a single boy broke away." Handled the boar quite well." Yes, he kind of became a stalker whilst waiting. He jumped for the roof and landed with a slight mistake. His hp dropped by 5 and he swore. Maybe a bit too loud as he caught the attention of pretty much everyone in the square.

(yeah thats fine...its basic)

Dusk looked over and he saw Zen "hm more people " he whispered and he waved "hello" he said and he yawned " whats brings you here to this area?" he asked and he counted the tusks "Hmm two...twenty gold coins" he smiled and he looked at the people around him and smiled. "hey are any of you from japan?" he asked and he yawned a little.

Zen sighed." Yeah me. Whereabouts are you from. I'm from central Tokyo." He hoped his slight English accent didn't make him sound strange or anything." What level are you?" His eyes sparkled as he waited for the info. He was like a puppy waiting for a treat, although puppies don't have knives n' bows.

Dusk sighed and he looked at his level "hmm i'm level two" he said and he looked at Zen "i kind of just got this game today" he said and he yawned a little. "oh really same here" he said. Dusk twirled his sword "what level are you..you can't be that high because the game just came out" he smiled

Zen snickered." Level 23 at your service." He bowed jokingly." Never underestimate the power of a Drakesong Online player. Levels are much easier to grind in this game. Although my class is weak." His hood blew off in the wind and the mop of red hair covered his eyes." Fu-" he stopped and grinned." Do ya want to form a party? I have tactics for level grinding."

Dusk chuckled and he nodded "sure i would love to make a party..hmm i'll invite you" he said and he invited him and he yawned " OK zen join" he said and he smiled at him. "so your really are 23...hmm then why does it say your level five" he said.

Frey walked through town as she studied other players and the buildings. She hummed and searched, finding a library which she entered. The girl beamed brightly at the inside of the building and started to look around.

Ferra sat in the library with a little green kitten named Vixen. She held him in her arms as she looked at the many books on the history of the game. She wanted to be sure she wouldn't get lost in the game once she went adventuring some more. She continued to look until she turned to see a girl entering the library. She walked up to slowly "M-miss could you h-help me?"

"Oh? Um yeah sure," Frey smirked as the other player walked up to them. She made a noise when she saw vixen and beamed brightly, "their so cute! What's their name if I can know? And what do you need help with"?

Frey pulled her hair back, crossing her arms over her chest and looked around with a whistle, "lots of books here huh".

Dusk walked with Zen to the library to learn more about the game and the monsters of this world " Hmm i wonder " he said as he walked around the library trying to learn more about the game. " Hey Frey i didn't know you were here" he said.

"O-oh this is Vixen my kitten. I was wondering what you knew about the game? u-uh i wanted to maybe form a party..." She said with a cute smile. Vixen looked around with his beautiful grey eyes and purred

"Sure. I wouldn't my forming a party. Oh, hey dusk. Let's find a seat and I'll try and fill you in on what I know," Frey smirked and reached her hand out to gently scratch behind vixen's ear. She looked around before heading toward a table and pulling out the chairs.

Dusk smiled and he sat down in a chair and he smiled " Hey can me and my friend Zen join the party...we could be a party of four" he said and he looked down " Aww thats cute" he said and he smiled at Vixen " Is that your cat" he asked the other girl

Ferra took a seat as Vixen jumped up onto the table and laid down. She sat and thanked the girl for helping her. She looked around at all of the books that are from IRL and in-game.

Dusk pet Vixen and he nodded "hm i guess this is yours " he said and he chuckled " hi i'm dusk what is your name" he asked her and he chuckled a little.

Jasmine wandered around a little looking for something to fight she saw a boar she drew he sword and and ran in for a strike the boat reacted and charged at he jasmine jumped over it killed from behind it poofed and jasmine picked up the loot heading back to the city to sell it

Frey looked between the two and smirked. She leaned back in her chair and kicked her legs onto the table as she relaxed backwards, "this is gonna be so much fun. I can't wait to have adventures"!

"W-well i was hoping to find something on the bosses in the world" She said petting Vixen before letting out a nervous laugh before fanning herself with her hand

Dusk nodded "Oh thats cool " he said and he looked at the books " I heard even the first boss is hard" he said and he looked at her " hmm Vixen seems happy here" he smiled.

"R-REALLY!" She said in fright as it scared the kitten as well. She looked down at her black katana with a worrisome look on her face before looking back at her new friends.

Dusk nodded "Yeah they say he can destroy a player in the matter of seconds due to his speed and his aggressive ways to kill us" he said and he looked down " Hey don't be scared Ferra..." he said.

She grabbed Vixen tightly and let out a tiny squeal of freight. She thought about what horrible beats could be awaiting them in the boss rooms

Dusk ran up to her and he put a hand on her shoulder " Hey we can do it..all we need to do is get strong and be able to learn the beasts attack style" he said as he smiled at her.

"Well we could try and find one of the beta testers? They might know something," Frey offered as she stood up and looked through the books and grabbed one to read. She hummed softly and looked through the text blurb that showed up.

Dusk nodded and he saw a guy who looked pretty old but young "hey what about that guy...look at his armor and weapon he has to be a beta tester" he said and he smiled. Heart storm sighed and he was about to walk outside when he heard the humans talk about him.

Ferra rose up and followed them closely. She always watched her back no matter what the condition. She saw a strange player who threw her off bit but she didn't know why