• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Snowfall Online(VRMAO Rp) Discussion

so i can't come up with some good names and i don't want to use SAO or something like that so... i just want a MAO rp with people go into a game and they interact and can die in game but not in real life...like for fun..but it starts to go wrong and well like SAO they get trapped and people can now die in real life. and also they have to defeat a evil boss at the end.

(any one want to help me)
Name in real life:
Name in game:
Personality:
Appearance in game:
Appearance in real life:
Bio:
Skills in the game:
nothing too op.

Boss sigh up:

Name:
Appearance:
Main weapon:
Main power:
Weakness:
Minor powers:
How it attacks or its attack style:

Last edited:
Name in real life: jasmine forest
Name in game: Jessica
Personality: jasmine is a determaind and calm, she will fight and die for the greater good
Appearance in game: she has a black cloak used to be able to slip back into the shadows easily
Appearance in real life: jasmine sports long aqua blue hair and a red tee shirt she also has blue shorts
Bio: jasmine has a great liking RPGs so when this came out she immediately bought it
Skills in the game: blocking

Name in real life: Willow Rivera
Name in game: Frey
Personality: adventurous, friendly enough, has a love for lore/myths/stories
Appearance in game: dark orange hair, beige eyes, wears a dark grey sleeveless turtleneck, long orange and bronze twin tail coat, beige pants, and black hiking boots, carries around a set of short swords on her hips and a dagger always hidden in one of her boots.
Appearance in real life: brown hair, hazel eyes, usually wears baggy sweaters and loose clothing
Bio: originally from Spain, her father moved his family to Canada to care for his sick mother. She's been there ever since.
Skills in the game: acrobatics, cooking

Now i don't know much about soa because I've only watched a few episodes on Netflix so I might need a little help.

Last edited:
Name in Real life: Averki Vera
Name in game: Dusk
Personality: Adventurous, kind well sometimes, brave and strong hearted.
Apparence in game: Dark red hair, blue eyes, wears a dark blue t-shirt , a pair of dark blue pants. and black boots. He holds a knight style sword with a Red and white Hilt with Blue Ice patterns on the blade.
Appearance in real life: Black hair, hazel eyes, and usually wears normal t-shirts and pants.
Bio: Originally from Greece, his mother moved to japan to learn more about the culture.
Skills: Swordsman , Archery.

Its ok Storm

Last edited:
Name in Real life: Catherine Hoff
Name in game: Ferra
Personality: Meek, Shy, weak, scared easily, nervous a lot, sweet
Apparence in game: Short orange hair with orange eyes. Is in style like profile pic. Wears rectangle glasses. She wears a Yellow battle robe that splits at the waits revealing her legs. She has a brown leather breastplate and black fingerless gloves. She holds a tiny katana with a black hilt and black lightning patterns on the blade. She has black shorts and brown knee high boots.
Appearance in real life: Brown hair with blue eyes. She wears a long sleeve shirt with a puppy on it with black sweats and flip flops
Bio: She was born on Hawaii and lives there today. She is home schooled so all her friends are through games.
Skills: Katana, Taming, Speed

Name in real life: Zenith Fukushima
Name in game: Zen
Personality: Bright, sparky, kind of bipolar in some cases.
Appearance in game: Exact same as real life. He says how he hates lying. Red hair with browny orange eyes. Strange "cat whisker" birthmarks. He wears Black jeans, shirt and shoes with a white rain coat usually with the hood up. 2 assassin creed esque hidden blade with 2 daggers in scabbards along the inside of his coat arms. Quiver of arrows and a short bow over his shoulders.
Appearance in real life: Exact same except without all of the daggers and sharp pointy stuff.
Bio: Lived in Japan for most of his life after moving from London. His mother is Japanese resulting in him being pretty much fluent in Japanese.
Skills in the game: Glutton: boosts speed and stamina by an amount depending on how much food he consumes. 4% chance of learning the deceased's ability. enables him to eat almost anything that takes solid form (poison, however, isn't edible.

is this op?

Lol yeah.
Do you think we have enough people.
i think i'll add the boss character soon well the main boss if you guys want we can each have our own boss character.

Hey guys
so you know how most games have bosses.
well i didn't want to control them all so how about each on of us have one boss each.

Name: Crawling Sin
Appearance: A red humanoid that crawls on hands and legs. 4 legs 4 arms. Has large black 4 eyes. blue diamond on bak. has red spikes on back too. Razor sharp teeth and blade like black nails.
Main weapon: Claws and teeth
Main power: Stumble roar(Makes player go off balance)
Weakness: Diamond on back
Minor powers: rapid claw slash
How it attacks or its attack style: Slashes with claws and tries eating opponent. When health goes to red. Stands up and pulls a iron sword appears. began slashing at enemies faster. Whenever back is targeted spikes grow

Name: Heartstorm
Appearance: A Demon who look like a normal player , he has two normal eyes and a demon tail. He's quick but if you can hit him in the chest or the stomach you can maybe take now.
Main weapon: Dual swords.
Main Power: Speed.
Weakness: Chest attacks.
Minor powers: Regen.
Attack Style: Slashes with Swords. When health goes to red. his speed goes up and he started to attack faster for more damage.

Name: Silver fan
Appearance: wears a geisha mask, thin figure, wears black and red kimono, grey fabric like skin, uses two giant fans as weapons
Main weapon: her fans
Main power: fleeting glance(makes anyone looking at her freeze until she looks away
Weakness: the back of her neck is very weak and if hit enough to her head will fall off
Minor powers: swift movement; very fast
How it attacks or its attack style: dances around played while swiping downward and slashing.

Oh ok storm i'll make him more human.
hmm well we have like five people so i would say around 5 bosses unless you want more...and the bosses if we have five will be on every other five floors. and there is 30 floors.
in a boss room at the end of the floor.

Yeah.
I know...hey who wants to control two bosses it really doesn't matter because once one dies then that means you have one left.