• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Snapdragon's Sprites

You're a beast, Snap-luv.

The animation is perfect in all aspects, from the flick of the tail to the bob of the antannae. The sway in his ears are perfect and he has a good pace, not to fast and not to slow.

Amazing.​

Oh Damn, that's even more ridiculously adorable then it was the other day! =D It would be nice if it could somehow crawl across the screen, but for now, I think you've earned a much deserved break. Now rip out your arm and pat yourself on the back, you've earned it! (conversely, you can attempt to pat yourself on the back without having to dislocate your limbs.^^'')

*the rhythmic antenna bouncing is hypnotizing o_0

Awwwwwww

Makes my heart swell with joy :')

For some reason it reminds me of that digimon.... uhhh... Augoman! Thats it.

Cute :3

~Slink

doublea.png

Avery and Astrid, mine-worker-turned-aspiring-chef and small child, respectively.
The selout on Avery's legs didn't turn out too well, and Astrid's turned out too well; she loses definition when up against Avery.
I hope the shading doesn't suck too much monkey balls. =p

I think that the shading is great!
And I have to say, that little animation that you have is ADORABLE! I wanna go over there and hug it, haha, great job, Snapdragon.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Two things.

One, the animation is teh cutest thing evah! Well, besides that animated Leafeon you made before, but still! It's cute!

Two, Avery's shirt's shading is the only thing that I don't exactly like, but that's probably because I'm not used to that style of shading. Possibly. And Snappie shall forever be a great spriter, no matter what he says about himself...

I realize I don't really deserve the reputation I seem to have on here. I'm no Sami, that much is for sure, but I'm thinking it's about time I got to work on living up to peoples' opinions.

First thing I thought I'd work on is shading. Ideally I'd have something big and fairly simple. So therefore... I up and made a base for myself. Being the wellspring of originality I am, I decided on a stuffed toy. Revolutionary, I know.

toybase.png

Here's the base, with and without seams. You're welcome to use it, all I ask is you credit me.

And, uh... here's my end result.
snaptoy_final.png

(Edit: Just for clarity's sake, please only use the bases if you're making a plush, not this. XD)

Rawr!
-steals and cuddles-
MINE.

I love it. The dithering looks absolutely awesome. The line weight of the doll itself is so pretty. *o* Itsocute. :3 The only thing I can see is that it's TOO cute. ;3

-huggles-​

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Snappie is great with spritework and anything else. Really.

AND TEH STUFFED SNAPDRAGON IS ADORABLE!!!! It's cute and chubby and cute and chubby and cute!!!! I wuffles it! *steals and hugs stuffed toy*

awwwwwwww

cute :D

I really like the pose of the template! I might use them sometimes. Snapdragon plush would sell like hot cakes if they were real!!

~Slink

OMG...
*wrestles away from Pixeity and Shiny*
No, it's mine!
It's really cute. And you have got a Rep for a reason, you really are a great spriter, Snap. I love it soooo much, and I think I might use your base sometime. Thanks!

[size=8pt]...
O':

Oh my jesus, Snap, that is just.
Painfully adorable.
Seriously.
I love the coloring and the smoothness of it, and the expression on him is ridiculously endearing as well.
Cookies for you :3

And I didn't get around to commenting on the animation or the sprites earlier, but they're great too.
The bobbing antenna is mesmorising..[/size]

Very Nice Snap. And you said you don't deserve that reputation and the flattery you get from us. Also, back from the Chat, did you compare yourself with Sami when I mentioned you and Sami in the same sentence? It just seems a litte...odd that you'd talk about it here after we chatted about this.

Back on topic, very nice job Snap, dool looks really nice and the animation of Snap is sweet. Keep it up. Your reputation is just going to get bigger.

Its..a...doll.And its awesome.....its an awesome doll....WTF?*head explodes from confusion*BOOM!
Um,yeah that is an amazing sprite Snap.*uses ninja powers to stealz the dollaction figure*