• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Smash Bros. Ultimate: Journey into a new World. (Discussion)

(Ok, another Smash Bros roleplay! I can do this!)

It was a normal day for everyone in Smash. Everyone in the roster had gotten in, and everyone was in a good mood for now. Suddenly, one by one, portals opened beneath them, each going to a new world.

WASTEON: A Desert wasteland with almost no water. People here have to fight against blazing heat, thirst, and hunger everyday. There is little resources, and desert monsters to fight against to protect the rations they have.

DIVEON: In this world, almost everything is water. There are different islands to find, but people here must fight against creatures of the deep, and use resources they have to make transport across the islands. The resources here are little, but there is enough to last a couple days on each island.

ARTICEON: This world is one of the most dangerous, it being freezing cold. Animals here have evolved to be more equipped with fur, and kill each other for food. Besides for the animals, there is almost no food or drink. It is dangerous to be alone here, and it is easy to get sick.

ABANDEON: This world was once filled with life, but now, it is a broken down world. Undead creatures lurk in every corner, ready to kill at any moment. Being attacked by one can be fatal, and it is hard to cure the disease they carry. This world has the most resources if you can scavenge them out, but it is very hard to survive.

ALTITEON: This world is just islands, all floating around each other high in the air. Many winged creatures inhabit the islands, and some are friendlier than others. The nicer creatures help travel the islands, and it has plenty resources, but the most enemies.

Anyway, ill start this once we get at least two people on each world and please try to have at least two characters.

Worlds
———-

WASTEON: Blue, Duck Hunt.

DIVEON: Lucas, Yoshi,Pokemon Trainer

ARTICEON: Villager, King Dedede., Kirby

ABANDEON: Orange, Simon, Incineroar, Pichu, Luigi

ALTITEON: Sonic, Mr. Game and Watch, Pikachu, Pit,Greninja

CHARACTERS (5 max, don’t take others characters.)
————-

Villager: Me
Orange (Inkling Girl): Me
Blue ( Inkling Boy): Me
Sonic: @GhostlyCubone11
Lucas: @GhostlyCubone11
Duck Hunt: @GhostlyCubone11
Simon: @ThatJustin’sASpy!
King Dedede: @ThatJustin’sASpy!
Mr Game and Watch: @ThatJustin’sASpy!
Kirby: @Lightning-the-emolga
Pikachu: @Lightning-the-emolga
Pit: @Ilikewater
Pokemon Trainer: @XBD
Greninja: @XBD
Incineroar: @UnovaTrainerGlacier
Pichu: @UnovaTrainerGlacier
Luigi: @Lightning-the-emolga

(Note: Choose a world your character can survive in, but not be overpowered in please)

TAGS
———

@GhostlyCubone11
@ThatJustin’sASpy!
@UnovaTrainerGlacier
@Ilikewater
@DopeLeafeon470
@GreninjaTrainer013
@Eeveechu151
@Fraseandchico
@GalacticDeg
@ManyAchievables
@Shadow_Pup
@Azelfie
@Skyst
@UniverSoul
@XBD
@ThatOneSonicFan

(You can tag others if you would like also)

And that’s all! Please join!

Last edited:

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
I gotta go and I’ll post the worlds later, but put me on reserve for the characters I’m using. (Simon, Game and Watch, King Dedede)

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Oh then i think i will try to be kirby or pikachu
(probably because they dont really speak and kirby is my main)

Is it still possible to join?

Ive been thinking about the monsters, so i decided to put one in. I’m putting 4 different monsters for each world, and I’m starting with the more passive ones. since it has most people. So, here is a Skyon. The passive species of monster of Altiteon.

Attachments

• 24F91419-5B2D-401C-9F51-E6D9B2B7F9B0.jpeg
    24F91419-5B2D-401C-9F51-E6D9B2B7F9B0.jpeg
    466.5 KB · Views: 30

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Ive been thinking about the monsters, so i decided to put one in. I’m putting 4 different monsters for each world, and I’m starting with the more passive ones. since it has most people. So, here is a Skyon. The passive species of monster of Altiteon.

He look familiar...

I just recolored an old drawing i made once and added wings. I couldn’t think of anything else, hehe....but yeah, that’s the passive one.

Ok, made another one! I was drawing a dog at first today, but, when i was putting fur over its eyes, i added horns for some reason, and put it here as the passive monster for ARTICEON. I dunno what to call it....any ideas?

Attachments

• EDA7C358-3E17-41B9-8C71-DE5C918C3FF7.jpeg
    EDA7C358-3E17-41B9-8C71-DE5C918C3FF7.jpeg
    419 KB · Views: 22
Alright, got one for ABANDEON...but it isn’t creative. I couldn’t think of anything, so passive monsters here will basically just be, well, spirts from the dead things that DIDNT come to life....like i said, i cant think of anything else. I drew a spirt dog though, since i needed to put something to show as a example.

Attachments

• AC27FCBF-FD17-42DD-8D72-3302D93CDAE4.jpeg
    AC27FCBF-FD17-42DD-8D72-3302D93CDAE4.jpeg
    252.3 KB · Views: 25
Okay, i made the one for WASTEON! It is something my brother thought would be good, and its called.....Derpan. Cause it looks like a derp. Anyway, i just finished it so, here it is!

Attachments

• 3637BD34-B6AB-4BBD-9518-4DA4F3DFA9D9.jpeg
    3637BD34-B6AB-4BBD-9518-4DA4F3DFA9D9.jpeg
    375.6 KB · Views: 25