• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Smash Bros. Ultimate: Galeon's Revenge. (RP)

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
When Meta Knight explained what was happening, King Dedede freaked out. He decided to stay quiet until everything was okay. Meta Knight told King Dedede to wait and went off to find Inkling and Corrin. Meta Knight found 2 people which where (In Meta Knight's eyes) attacking Inkling. Meta Knight flew over and slashed one with his sword. "Who are you" Said Meta Knight "And why are you attacking us!?" Meta Knight looked at the 2 and then looked at Inkling, which seemed to be unharmed. "Oh..." Said Meta Knight "I'm dearly sorry." Meta Knight gave one of the 2 people a Maximum Tomato. "I hope this will help.." Said Meta Knight "Again, I'm sorry..."

Richter, the one who got slashed, was visibly shaken. "Dude, what the-" Robin cut him off. "I'm sure they just perceived us as a threat, is all." Richter frowned and crossed his arms. "Pardon the misunderstanding," Robin said calmly. "I'm Robin, tactician of the Shepherds." He turned to Richter to try to coax him into saying hello. "Richter. Richter Belmont," he said, begrudgingly.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
"...Sorry." Said Meta Knight "This one has been attacked by a lot of people, me not included. I helped them, and now I have too for when there is "danger"." Meta Knight gave Robin a Maximum Tomato "Its a food from our world where if consumed, it heals then person who ate it to full health." Said Meta Knight "It might help with Richter." Meta Knight gave Richter a look. A kind of look which says "I'm sorry".

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Corrin shook her head and sighed. "You ought to be more careful, Meta Knight." She criticized the smaller Swordsman then turned to Inkling, "Are you all right?" The Dragon Swordswoman glanced back at Richter and Robin then she stared at Robin for a bit, "I think.....I know you."

Robin took the Maxim Tomato with a smile before he turned to Corrin. “Um, I’m afraid I don’t know you.” He shrugged. “I’ve not seen any other fighters besides the Belmont until this moment.”

Inkling ran over to Corrin, hugging her. She was still scared of everyone, but she felt safer around Corrin. She let go and walked over to Robin and Richter. “Did you guys see the monster yet?” She asked quietly, tilting her head.

DarkNess and DarkLucas both arrived at Dreamland. “Ok, this time, we attack together. Aim for the little one, she seems harmless, do as much damage as possible before alerting the others.” DarkLucas told the other clone, who nodded. PK FLASH/FREEZE!” The two called out their own attacks at the same time, sending the attack at Inkling.

Inkling turned her head to see the attacks, getting hit by both of them, launching her. She turned into her squid form and propelled herself back to one of the edges, turning to her normal form as she grabbing onto a ledge, struggling to pull herself back up. “Why do they always come for me...” She thought to herself, before trying to get help. “Corrin! Anyone! Somebody help me! Please...” She cried, one of her hands slipping from the ledge.

SaiyanDakon

Corrin heard Inkling's cry then raced to her. "Inkling! Grab my hand!" She cried then held her hand out for Inkling. That was from those PK clones. Maybe we can get Inkling to safety while then we attack attack from a Distance. She thought.

Inkling reached for Corrin hand, but failed to reach it as she felt herself slipping more. “I cant reach you....I-I cant hold on anymore....I’m s-slipping-!” She yelled, beginning to freak out more.

Without hesitation, Richter stood up and cracked the vampire killer at the dark clones. Robin began to charge Thoron and released the electrical shockwave at the clones.

Inkling looked up, seeing DarkLucas behind Corrin. “C-Corrin r-run....” She managed to whisper as the PK Thunder hit her, causing her to let go and fall off the edge. “I’m gonna die.....” She thought to herself, looking at the fast approaching ground.

SaiyanDakon

Corrin then dove after Inkling, closing her arms together to make her move much faster to catch up to Inkling. "I'm not letting go that easily." She said to her and watched her more than the approaching ground.

Inkling looked back up, seeing Corrin. “Why did she jump off? Did the clone knock her off too?” She thought, but stayed quiet. “It doesnt matter anymore, now we’re both gonna die....this is my fault, everything is....” She thought to herself, shutting her eyes. “At this point...maybe this will help everyone....instead of me dragging them down anymore....”

DarkLucas looked off the edge, smiling a bit. “She just sacrificed her own life to help a useless fighter like that.....?” He said, suddenly feeling different. He felt....sad. “No, get it together, your a clone now, I serve Galeon.” He thought, running back to help DarkNess.

“Wait....if she jumped off....she still can get back up there, just like I used my squid form to get back up!” Inkling thought, opening her eyes. “Corrin, just get back up there! They need you if you guys want a chance of saving everyone! I.....you dont need me here....just go, dont risk yourself for me of all people!” Inkling yelled, not wanting Corrin to get hurt.

SaiyanDakon

"That's not flying with me, Inkling! You're my friend! I wouldn't let you go, even if I'm dying!" Corrin responded back then grabbed Inkling's hand, "We will survive this." She then used her other hand to shoot a water blast down at the ground.

Inkling simply stared up at Corrin when she said that, staying silent. “A...friend....” She thought to herself, but snapped out of it as she looked back down, whimpering a bit. “But....you’d rather die trying to help me, than save yourself....?” She said quietly, trying to think of a way to stop them from falling to their deaths.

SaiyanDakon

"Inkling! Hold on, okay? I've got an idea." Corrin said then gripped her free hand on her sword, "You've got to hold onto my back for this to work and have us both alright." This attack has to work. If it doesn't, then we're both goners. But I have time do this for Inkling. She thought.

SaiyanDakon

Corrin gave a confident smile to Inkling and nodded. "This benefits the both of us. We will be alright." She promised, "Now hurry. Please, Inkling." Please, hurry. We're inching closer to the ground. She thought as the grip on her sword tightened.

Inkling nodded, grabbing onto Corrin. She was still afraid, but she trusted Corrin. “I didnt think so at first but....Corrin is a friend, so I trust her.” Inkling thought to herself, looking down and seeing they would hit the ground soon.

SaiyanDakon

Corrin brought her sword in front of her then straps began to unravel around it as she dropped down towards the ground, the sword being the first to impact it. "I do this all the time when I'm in the air and trying to recover. We'll be away from those clones of Darkness and try to regroup with Richter and Robin." She told Inkling as the sword was stuck inside the ground and Corrin descended slower.

SaiyanDakon

Corrin landed on the ground and nodded. "We're safe, Inkling. The fall is over." She whispered, "If your eyes are closed, you can open them." Corrin then removed the sword from the ground and returned it to its sheath. She looked up from the cliff they were at. "Gods, that was a long drop....." She muttered

Inkling opened her eyes, sighing in relief. She was still trembling, still trying to recover from how scared she was, but she was fine other than that. “Thank you Corrin....for everything you’ve done for me so far...” Inkling said, smiling a bit.

SaiyanDakon

Corrin smiled at Inkling. "I told you we would make that through together. I'm not leaving my friend behind like that. Never would I want to. So...I thank you, for being my friend, Inkling." She said to her.

Inkling thought about that Corrin said for a moment. “Wow....Blue would never even say that...” She thought, nuzzling closer to Corrin. “I’m glad we’re friends....” She said quietly.

SaiyanDakon

Corrin watched Inkling and nodded, smiling lightly. "Well......we survived a fall and those dark clones." She said, "And we need to get back to the normal fighters." She gripped her sword hilt and sighed.

“I can help with that.” A voice said, and a DarkSonic clone was standing off to the side. Inkling hissed at the clone, while DarkSonic backed away a bit with his hands infront of him.

SaiyanDakon

Corrin glared at the DarkSonic and grabbed her sword out of the sheath then pointed it at him. "Stay away from Inkling." She demanded, gripping the sword tightly and glancing at her best friend.

DarkSonic looked at Corrin, slight fear showing in his eyes. He wasn’t entirely under control yet, but he could see they didn’t realize that. “Um...okay....I’ll just....leave these here for you then....” He said, running off, and returning with a crate. “2 Warp Stars are in here. Just...don’t tell boss I gave these to you....” He said, turning around and walking away. Inkling watched him leave, tilting her head. “Why’d he give us these?”

DarkNess and DarkLucas looked at Meta Knight, Robin, and Richter, ready for a fight. “Ok, lets just get it over with.” DarkLucas said, and DarkNess nodded.

SaiyanDakon

"I'm not sure.......but I think he wanted to help us. But he was a clone.....he had to be evil and try to stop us, but be he helped us." Corrin said to Inkling, "This is confusing....I think we can take these though." She put her sword back into its sheath.

Inkling nodded, getting off of Corrin and breaking the crate open so the warp stars would come out. “How do you work these?”
—————
DarkSonic sat under a tree, sighing. He heard footsteps, turning and seeing the other inkling kid. “Where are the others boss sent you to capture?” He asked, and DarkSonic turned away. “Dunno...I’ll get them next time.” The hedgehog said, and DarkBlue hit him on his head with a growl. “You better!” The inkling said, walking away as DarkSonic watched him leave with a sad look.

SaiyanDakon

Corrin shrugged then tilted her head. "I don't know......maybe you just get on the Warp Star. It shouldn't be hard but all I've seen is Kirby use them." She said then tapped the Warp Star.