• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Smash Bros. Ultimate: Galeon's Revenge. (RP)

Villager saw a girl running at the monster, and knew he had to stop her. He jumped in front of her, swinging his ax with his eyes shut, aiming to try and stop her from going to the monster.

Inkling saw the Villager in front of her, and tried to stop, but couldn’t slow down in time as the ax cut across her stomach. She stumbled backwards, looking at Villager in fear. “W...w-why....would you d-do that...?”

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Corrin ran after Inkling and saw Villager. "Get away from her..." She growled, holding her sword tightly. Who is this small kid that attacked this innocent youth?

“I......I’m sorry....uh.......” He noticed the sword and went into a panic, getting ready to attack. “There’s two of them, one of me. The little ones weaker, I can take her down first.” He thought, using his bug net (aka. The grab for villager.) To pick Inkling up, throwing her to the side and running after her with his ax ready.

Inkling yelped as she was flung somewhere, landing roughly on her head. “Owie....everything’s spinning......” She whimpered, sitting up and noticing the kid still trying to hurt her. She tried getting up, but at this point she had hurt herself to much to move.

Villager stood over Inkling, raising his axe over his head. “You guys tried to attack me, meaning your enemies! So, I’m teaching you guys a lesson.” He growled, bring his axe down and slowly dragging it down Inklings body, shutting his eyes so he didnt have to look.

Inkling began crying, trying to get away from Villager. “I didnt even try to hurt you! Stop, p-please....” Inking whimpered softly, before grabbing the axe away from Villager, and throwing it away as far as she could.

SaiyanDakon

"We didn't even attack you! Inkling was going to hurt you because she just saw another fighter get turned to stone by that...that thing!" Corrin shouted to Villager and tried to grab him, "Just stop...and listen to us..."

Villager growled, pulling away from Corrin. “I didnt mean to hit her before! I was trying to stop her from pretty much suicide, trying to fight that monster! Now, I’m gonna go, and I’ll be back.” He said angrily, then, looking down at the Inkling. “Sorry. You might wanna stop yourself from bleeding to death.” He mumbled, running off.

SaiyanDakon

Corrin set her sword down and looked over at Inkling. "I can try to help....but I'm not good with healing....if....If I could find Robin, then maybe he could..." She muttered.

SaiyanDakon

Corrin smiled back a little. "You're resilient, aren't you? I like that...but that wound is going to stay there unless we patch it up." She said.

“Well...its not like its bleeding really bad.....i-its kinda h-hard to breathe t-though.....” She said softly, looking up at Corrin. “Oh,a-and, um....m-my names Inkling.....n-nice to meet y-you....” She said, pushing herself into a sitting position, looking up at Galeon sadly.

SaiyanDakon

Corrin nodded and smiled. "It's nice to meet you as well. That creature.....it's not like I have seen before....whatever it was, it's disturbing." She said.

“That...thing.....it turned that pink one to stone....and Sonic....and....a-and my best friend.....” She said quietly, beginning to start crying again. “He saved me....instead of himself....he should’ve been here, not me....I cant do anything....not alone....” She sobbed, placing her face in her arms. “I...could’ve protected him....”

Villager Ickes his ax up, looking back from where he came. “I’ll say sorry later...” He muttered, walking off. “Hello? Anyone else there?”

Inkling began trembling, looking up at Galeon with anger. “I’m already in critical condition.....but.....even if I die trying to fight him....I’ll...see Blue again.....” She whispered, a bit of blood beginning to drip from her mouth. “I....We’ll...be together....again....” She prepared to start running, like she was when Villager stopped her.

SaiyanDakon

"Inkling, wait.....I want to help you. That thing took my closest friends from me as well....I tried to fight back but...I had to be push away with an attack from Robin." Corrin said, "First we need to get our strength back...and get you healed."

SaiyanDakon

"You're not alone, Inkling. I can help you." Corrin said, "We could be.....friends....but that is your decision. You need help getting up?" She got up slowly and rolled her shoulders back.

Inkling looked up at Corrin, silent. "No, I can- Ow!" She yelped, once she tried standing. " Okay, maybe a little help is needed.... " She mumbled quietly, staring at the ground.

SaiyanDakon

Corrin nodded then went over to Inkling and grabbed her hand gently. She lifted up the Squid Kid to her feet slowly. "You okay now?" She asked.

"Y-Yeah. I'll be fine...." Inkling said, smiling a bit. "Lets just hurry....I don't want anyone else getting turned to stone, just like the others." She said softly, looking back to Galeon.

SaiyanDakon

Corrin nodded. "I can carry you on my back, if you want." She said, looking at Inkling and smiled at her gently. She lost her friends to that thing......I can't believe it.... she thought.

Inkling flinched, backing away a bit and shaking her head. "N-No, you don't have to do that.....I can walk, it's all perfectly fine...." She said quickly, staring back down at the ground.

SaiyanDakon

Corrin nodded to Inkling. "Alright.....if you need assistance, I'm right here." She reminded. She pulled her sword from the ground and returned it to her sheath. That creature....what is that?

Inkling smiled and nodded slightly. "Okay....I should probably try and make sure I don't bleed to death, like that crazy kid said." She thought, looking down at her wound. " ....Eh. It's not bleeding much anymore, what's the worst that could happen. " She thought again. She tended to forget about important things, so that's what she was doing this time. "Second up, how do I even move from here? It's hard to breathe, and walk....but, I really don't want to get help from Corrin....guess I'll just force myself to walk." She thought we had looked up at Galeon. " Okay, how to beat this guy...it's probably gonna be tough.... "

"Aw come on!" Villager said, shooting another rock from his slingshot. "They won't hit, so, New plan....again...." He thought, putting his slingshot away, and pulling out his axe. " I make that smaller person from before be bait. She may turn to stone, but, that's a risk to take. " He thought, walking in a cave so he could make a plan.

Inkling took a few wobbly steps foward, trying to show she was fine. But, she really was hurting herself, and trying to pretend she wasnt. "S-So....we should probably find shelter or something...." She said, turning to Corrin and forcing a fake smile.

SaiyanDakon

Corrin nodded. "Yes..we should and it should be secure shelter. A cave maybe...or an old house." She said in return and looked back at Inkling, making sure she was okay.

Inkling continued walking slowly, tears in the corner of her eyes. "C'mon, don't be such a baby, you can't let them see how scared and hurt and weak you are, keep it together...." She said to herself silently, staring down at the floor.

Villager heard someone, peeking out of his cave. "Well, I need to leave, it'll ruin my plan if they're here." He thought, walking out and to a different area.

Inkling looked back up at Corrin, staying quiet a moment. "....What if you....get caught too....? I already would be dead if not for you, what happens if you get turned to stone...? And, why would you save me anyway too....? I'm pretty much worthless, I'll just....get in your way....." She said softly, looking down again.

SaiyanDakon

"Do you really believe that you'd be in my way? I want to avenge my friends as much as you do....but...I know I can't do that alone." Corrin said then turned to Inkling, "If I were to charge at that thing, I would die. We have a better chance of attack if there were more of us."

Inkling nodded, but tilted her head. "But...everyone was turned to stone....." She said softly, as the memories from when Galeon attacked came flooding back to her, and she sniffled, feeling tears beginning to fall down her face as she let out a small whimper.

DarkLucas was walking through the area, when he noticed some people. "One Dragon-like human. Seems at least a couple years older than smaller. Will look into it. Smaller, Squid-like child. Seems hurt, scared, lonely, even with the Dragon-like human. Will take her out first." His mind told him. " PK Thunder! " He shouted, shooting anan electric attack at the small Inkling.

"What - OW!" Inkling cried, the attack knocking her a couple yards away from Corrin. She hit the back of her head roughly on the ground, giving a soft whimper of pain as her vision went blurry.

SaiyanDakon

Corrin turned and gasped. "Inkling!" She yelled then ran to her. She knelt down next to her and sighed. "I know you won't like it but I have to carry you...." She said then gently picked up the Squid Kid.

Inkling immediately began freaking out, struggling to get away. "L-Let me go! P-Please, I didn't do anything wrong this time! D-Don't hurt me anymore, please....I'm sorry....." She said the last part quietly, shutting her eyes as tight as she could. Inkling slowly stoped moving around, silently sobbing to herself. "Please....just put me down....." She said, her voice barely above a whisper. She had severe Haphephobia, meaning she couldn't be touched, causing issues when she was younger, before she came to Smash.

Last edited:
The Lucas clone continued approaching. "C'mon....I just wanna run a little test on her....she has 5% chance of survival, hand her over....NOW." The DarkLucas said, preparing a PK Freeze.