• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sky's request thread~[Reopened!]~

OK, I THINK I have finished all my requests? That took me a while lol
I have a couple more offsite things and collabs to do on here, but I am pretty much request free at the moment. If someone wants something, it might get done sooner since I have nothing else :3

I have a (probably) final request. So, here it is. I would like two Pokemon, a shiny Espeon with a necklace with a sun stone on it touching noses with a slightly larger regular Umbreon with a blue scarf. At the top of it, I would like the words, "Will You Be My Valentine?" in lovey-dovey font. If anyone wants an explanation, it's for one of my RPs called "Will You Be My Valentine?" and the characters in the request are Emma and Kenneth, respectively.

Sure can do!~
Although I did get several requests all of a sudden on another site so it may actually take longer now. But it will definitely get done...sometime :3

UPDATE!
It breaks my heart, but I have to close this.
I am so stressed, overwhelmed and depressed by requests, not from just this site, but from all the sites I'm on and I just need time to relax. I will finish whatever's left then reopen when I feel I'm ready.

However, even though I completely closed my shops on other sites, Charms is special, so...
You guys can still shoot me suggestions here. No guarantee I'll do them, but if I like the idea and I'm free, I might do it~

~Sky

I have a (probably) final request. So, here it is. I would like two Pokemon, a shiny Espeon with a necklace with a sun stone on it touching noses with a slightly larger regular Umbreon with a blue scarf. At the top of it, I would like the words, "Will You Be My Valentine?" in lovey-dovey font. If anyone wants an explanation, it's for one of my RPs called "Will You Be My Valentine?" and the characters in the request are Emma and Kenneth, respectively.
Hey Bump!!
I'm so sorry for the wait, but I will have your request done very soon, I hope!
I had a very busy week last week with midterms and offsite commissions and it just didn't get done '°-°
But since spring break has arrived, I now have plenty of time to do it ♥

Can you draw Hilda (BW Female Protagonist) with a Vileplume? I did a randomizer challenge, and want to celebrate beating it.
If you don't want to, that's perfectly fine

Can I do a request in digital format
I want a Zorua but instead of black they have white fur and instead of red they have pink fur also they have purple eyes and are wearing costume beautifly wings

Can I do a request in digital format
I want a Zorua but instead of black they have white fur and instead of red they have pink fur also they have purple eyes and are wearing costume beautifly wings
Ahhh I'm so sorry for the late reply! '^^
I had such a busy weekend! And seeing as Zorua is my fave Pokemon other than Silvally I can certainly do that!! :D

All request for active members are finished!
@Raoch , let me know if you get back online and still want your request. You haven't been online almost since you requested it and I don't want to do a drawing for someone who will never see it. If you come back, I will be happy to do it for you :)

Would it be possible to get my Shark Doge, Mako, drawn?
Momoshin0oMako_byNMMSWR01.png

All extra info and more reference art can be found HERE

Last edited:
Hi Galaxy sky I have seen your art and it's amazing so I have two requests if your up to it :)

First could you make a Sprite of my pokesona Danny (just look at my art and you'll see what he looks like)
And request #2

Could you draw Danny but his body with the Galaxy effect thank you

Thank you!!
Means a lot! :D

I can definitely do the second request at some point if you're alright with it taking a while because I have a ton of other requests waiting at the moment '^^

I haven't actually sprited in a whileee and my original post for this thread is old lol
If I get the chance I can but I may be rusty xD

I'm starting a comic series on this site called PMD:Crusaders of Light. Could you please draw Fiona and Gary with the PSMD Harmony Scarves?Fiona is a female Sentret,Gary is a male Ralts.Thank you so much!
(Please read the comic)

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
I'll leave this here for when your better

I'd like a cockatoo if possible I am currently in love with Gotcha The Cockatoo but if you can't do that can you try drawing Sparky?

I think I'll make a request before I leave for good.

Would you be able to draw me one of my OCs?

He's tall and thin, and I mean THIN. He's in a state of constant anxiety, and he's from MHA/BnHA
Ability is that he gets stronger, faster, and risks losing his mental control more the more anxious he gets. it has to do with Adrenaline, and the fact that as it may be poisonous to most humans, it isn't to him. Therefore, his adrenaline levels can go far above anyone else's. Too much adrenaline can affect his mental state negatively, though.

Details: He has shoulder-lengh, sticking-out-everywhere dull brown hair and steel gray eyes. His body would be tall, arms a bit longer than usual, and he's super skinny, as mentioned before; he's also about 6'3". If that helps. His hands are abnormally large, but not monstrously so. His feet are about the size you'd expect them to be.

Normal Clothes: He wears light grey sweatpants with a black t-shirt with a flame design that ranges like this design (https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.ekoqg9khBbVNd2La4w52sAEsEg&w=300&h=300&p=0&pid=1.7), only instead of red and orange, it's navy blue and cyan, respectively. His shoes are always black slip-on dress shoes.

Link to School Clothes: https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.2AhTK7d-8zjyy5Qdt6jAAAEsEr&w=300&h=300&p=0&pid=1.7

Hero Costume: The main suit would be all black, a full-body suit. It would have various, dark grey metal strips wrapped around it,
and various patterns of gold circles and lines connecting their circles, like this: https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.5xuKrrPyih_z72zrKdEOaAEjEs&w=300&h=300&p=0&pid=1.7
Except larger, more spread-out, and as stated, gold. The mask would be like a biker's mask, only not nearly as bulky. It would have maroon glass for the general face cover, and the metal strips and gold circle-line patterns would be on the helmet, as well. It would, finally, have brass knuckles built into the hands, except they'd be the same color as the metal strips wrapped around the suit.

I'd appreciate it immensely, since I can't draw people well at all. Even one of any of the above outfits would be fine, and I can't expect you to draw all 3 suits. If you could, though... :)