• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sky's request thread~[Reopened!]~

It's fine lol, guess I missed it because it took me to Bump's post since he tagged me xD
No trouble~
I'm coloring these now. They're both digital, hope that's ok. I wanna practice some more with GIMP/Paint.net.

Last edited:
I really should be asleep
I stayed awake now to wait for reactions to the requests
Like yours
:up:
It's weird seeing my art as someone else's avatar :-O

What sky you have a request thread? (Happiness)

Ok I have one request and it's a odd one, can you draw Marth in his white alt from smash 4 holding a shiny Furret? I can get pictures if you want it, and if you can't do that that's fine.

Well, I've been using a few things. I tried cropping it in Paint, Something called Lunapic, and even tried inserting in Google drawings, then cropping it, but it wouldn't even insert.

Last edited:
Nah, it took less than a minute to crop, I find my images are often too large and take forever to upload. I edited the post, try the new one~

Could I get a group shot of my OCs together? The OCs I want in it are Daniel (The guy on my avatar :p) Rose (Her appearance is almost exactly like the sprite I used on her trainer card, except she doesn't wear a hat, her top is white, and her trousers are black) Kemen (Pale, wavy black hair, black dress shirt, and he's Daniel's boyfriend, if that's relevant) and Ella (Pale, blonde pigtails, white bow, yellow tank top, and her plusle is always on her shoulder)

Sorry for double post but I need to alert @Prince Noir that your request may take longer than I expected, I drew it in a small chibi style and it looked absolutely horrible so I'm gonna have to redo it.
However, it may be tomorrow or later before that happens so...yeah. I'm sorry ;_;

Hello! My brother told me about you and I'm glad you let me request! Can you do a marker drawing of toon link, the terminator (no skin just robot) and Wilson (the ball from castaway) and a Sprite fusion of torchic and serperior? Hope it isn't too much.

Woah that's a boatload of requests lol
I can definitely do Toon Link. I don't know who the terminator or Wilson are, I usually only do Pokemon/Nintendo requests haha
And I can certainly make the sprite :D

Woah that's a boatload of requests lol
I can definitely do Toon Link. I don't know who the terminator or Wilson are, I usually only do Pokemon/Nintendo requests haha
And I can certainly make the sprite :D
Of course she would request those! She loves them. If you don't do the terminator and Wilson she doesn't mind.

May I make another request? This one might require some design skills. Okay, so, I would like a drawing of my Fakemon starters. Here are their descriptions, for reference.

1: The Water Starter:

Pokemon: Sharkip
Type: Water
Species: Shark Pup Pokemon
Ability: Torrent/Rough Skin
Pokedex Entry: Sharkip is a small Pokemon that lives in warm, tropical waters. It has a very playful personality and will often try to play with other marine Pokemon. They bite objects to learn more about them, which leads to warning signs being posted on beaches where Sharkip live. Sharkip are vulnerable to predators, and will therefore travel in large groups for protection.

2: The Grass Starter:

Pokemon: Leafwhip
Type: Grass
Species: Vine Whip Pokemon
Ability: Overgrow/No Guard
Pokedex Entry: Leafwhip has no arms or legs. It whips along the ground using its snakelike body, and uses the single vine on its back like a whip to attack foes. This whip has enough dexterity to grasp and lift objects, and the leaf on the end of it can be sharpened like a razor blade, letting it slash foes. It hates eating the skin of Berries, and will sharpen its leaf to cut the skin off before eating them. This Pokemon possesses a strict code of honor, and refuses to fight for no reason. If it breaks the code, it will punish itself harshly.

3: The Fire Starter:

Pokemon: Magmaxa
Type: Fire
Species: Lava Bubble Pokemon
Ability: Blaze/Magma Armor
Pokedex Entry: Magmaxa's entire body is completely comprised of molten lava. It has a small flame burning on either side of its head. This flame indicates its emotions. If it feels sad or sick, the flames appear weak. If it's happy, the flames blaze up. If it's angry, the flames flare in a brilliant blaze of heat. Magmaxa is able to cool and heat its temperature at will, and many trainers have Magmaxa cool down to act as sort of a hot-water bottle at night. It's even possible for Magmaxa to cool itself until it hardens into stone, allowing it to hibernate for hundreds of years. Magmaxa live around volcanoes, and absorb lava into their bodies to make themselves stronger.

I hope it's not too much to ask.

Of course she would request those! She loves them. If you don't do the terminator and Wilson she doesn't mind.
Hehehe I got Link done, I'm about to post him!

May I make another request? This one might require some design skills. Okay, so, I would like a drawing of my Fakemon starters. Here are their descriptions, for reference.

1: The Water Starter:

Pokemon: Sharkip
Type: Water
Species: Shark Pup Pokemon
Ability: Torrent/Rough Skin
Pokedex Entry: Sharkip is a small Pokemon that lives in warm, tropical waters. It has a very playful personality and will often try to play with other marine Pokemon. They bite objects to learn more about them, which leads to warning signs being posted on beaches where Sharkip live. Sharkip are vulnerable to predators, and will therefore travel in large groups for protection.

2: The Grass Starter:

Pokemon: Leafwhip
Type: Grass
Species: Vine Whip Pokemon
Ability: Overgrow/No Guard
Pokedex Entry: Leafwhip has no arms or legs. It whips along the ground using its snakelike body, and uses the single vine on its back like a whip to attack foes. This whip has enough dexterity to grasp and lift objects, and the leaf on the end of it can be sharpened like a razor blade, letting it slash foes. It hates eating the skin of Berries, and will sharpen its leaf to cut the skin off before eating them. This Pokemon possesses a strict code of honor, and refuses to fight for no reason. If it breaks the code, it will punish itself harshly.

3: The Fire Starter:

Pokemon: Magmaxa
Type: Fire
Species: Lava Bubble Pokemon
Ability: Blaze/Magma Armor
Pokedex Entry: Magmaxa's entire body is completely comprised of molten lava. It has a small flame burning on either side of its head. This flame indicates its emotions. If it feels sad or sick, the flames appear weak. If it's happy, the flames blaze up. If it's angry, the flames flare in a brilliant blaze of heat. Magmaxa is able to cool and heat its temperature at will, and many trainers have Magmaxa cool down to act as sort of a hot-water bottle at night. It's even possible for Magmaxa to cool itself until it hardens into stone, allowing it to hibernate for hundreds of years. Magmaxa live around volcanoes, and absorb lava into their bodies to make themselves stronger.

I hope it's not too much to ask.
What is it with the 465885636839 requests lately? xD
I'm kidding, I can certainly do this :3

Double posting to upload a request
459786_torperior.png

@TheSneakySnake Torperior is finished!

Last edited:
UGH
I have no clue why that's happening.
I don't know what else to do and I feel terrible. I wish I knew how to fix it but I don't.
I have no idea. Tell her I am so so sorry. ;~;

Also: I just now realized signatures exist on this site. They only show up on my laptop, not on my phone. o.O

UGH
I have no clue why that's happening.
I don't know what else to do and I feel terrible. I wish I knew how to fix it but I don't.
I have no idea. Tell her I am so so sorry. ;~;

Also: I just now realized signatures exist on this site. They only show up on my laptop, not on my phone. o.O
Oh ok..
EDIT: She asked if you could draw it (marker)?

Sure I can draw it~
I lost my color markers, tho. I have grayscale and blue shades. I can do full colored with colored pencils tho. :D
Or I can just do gray/bluescale markers :p