• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sky's request thread~[Reopened!]~

Hello. I am a spriter myself but a bad drawer so can I ask you if you can draw a Scrafty, infernape and Feralgatr hanging out as mates plz. Thanks.

Hello. I am a spriter myself but a bad drawer so can I ask you if you can draw a Scrafty, infernape and Feralgatr hanging out as mates plz. Thanks.
I have seen your sprites, they are pretty awesome~ :D
Andddd yes, of course~ Just be patient because I have like...a lot of requests right now :3

Could you draw Sasuke's (he's from Naruto, search him up if you don't know him) face, neck showing (as a kid, aka during the first part of the series.), and a line going down the middle of his face, so half of his face is showing. On the other half is half of a Lucario's head, same height as Sasuke. You can put them on any half you want them to be on. If you're gonna do it, please take as much time as you need to.

I usually don't deal with non pokemon or animal requests but fotunately for you a friend IRL randomly asked me to draw Sasuke before so I feel comfortable doing it again :p
So....yeah. I'll get it done sometime! :D

That's perfectly fine, I can be patient :)
May you please draw Quinn and Xavier? They're my pokesona's, if you need a ref, check my little 'Ask Us' series, thank you for excepting my request.

Hey people that have a request I haven't gotten done yet:
Which of you prefer quality and which of you prefer quickness?
Because I can get your requests done much faster if I lower my quality a tad and like not color or shade a couple.
If you want a fully shaded and colored drawing you will probably have to wait considerably longer because I have a lot of school work that takes priority. Thanks~

Hi. Can you draw Taylor and Damien from the Sundover kids. (I also did the pilot you requested.)
I...just made you a request yesterday? I mean, if I can get everyone else's done soon then maybe. It'll just take me a while if that's ok...
And awesome thanks I'll go look!~

I was wondering, since I haven't seen your drawings, and I'd like to know what they look like, If you could draw...
Serena's face, with Ash's eyes, and Yellow's hair. You know PKMN trainer yellow, and could you draw a blue t shirt on her, and dark tan kjakies.

'The Sky store?' 'Sky's request thread?' Copyright much?
Do you do art requests?
Was there a Sky store already?
I think not. :p
Sky is not exactly copyrighted lol

@Yellow.lol
So...basically your profile pic? Sure.
By the way I dunno how you've managed to not see any of my art but I have about 100 drawings on my profile under artwork :3

Hey @Yellow.lol
I am about to start your request and I have a question:
Do you mind if I just do a headshot of your trainer? I am no good at bodies and I don't wanna ruin your request by trying to do one xD Plus it would take me a lot longer to do her body.