• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sky's request thread~[Reopened!]~

REOPENED FOR THE TIME BEING!

So...
Here it is!
The place where you can ask me to draw you something or make you a sprite!
It should have a name like...

THE SKY STORE

You can see examples of my work on my profile. :D

Rules:
1. I draw mainly animals or Pokemon. I might draw other stuff if you are a close friend. :3

2. Give me time. I am doing these for free while every other site I am on I charge for my art. That means I have to do offsite art more quickly and these free requests don't take priority, even though this site is amazing ;3

2. Don't use my work anywhere but here, unless you ask.
However, you are free to use anything I make you wherever you like on Pokecharms!~

3.:up: I can do the following mediums :up::
Marker
Digital
Sprites
Pencil
Colored Pencil
Charcoal
Oil Pastel

Please, please let me know what you want if you have a preference...

I like to think I'm fairly versatile.

Except one thing: I don't like paint. Don't ask me to paint anything. :down: Only my family and art teacher can get me to paint.

~SkySilvally

Last edited:
Could you maybe draw all the rival characters just chillin' together? ^^ Here's a list of them!

Blue(Which you already know, ;P)
Silver
Brendan
May
Wally
Barry
Cheren
Bianca
N
Hugh
Shauna
Trevor
Tierno
Calem
Serena
Hau
Gladion(I guess he's kind of a rival...?)

I can do that, but it will probably take me a day or two to finish because it's so many characters xD
And of course Gladion will be in it because he has Silvally :3

(And as long as Blue is front and center ;P)

I have never done any humanized Pokemon work, as I'm horrible at coming up with new designs for people.
Could I just draw you a normal Greninja and Primarina hugging each other or something? I think I could do much better with that, and will gladly get to it tomorrow!
Hopefully that's ok with you, if not, sorry! :<

Okay, Ash-Greninja, but with a blue toungue and that res thing on his head too, and Mega Charizard Y and Mega Gallade. Can Mefa Gallade be shiny and the Charizard be shiny but everywhere that's red is blue, including the fire. Can they be stading next to a trainer that looks like this, but with black hair,
ed1b435875830706693ddca5c26423f6.jpg

Oh boy this is a detailed request huh
I'll try '^^

Just give me some time to get it done, I've got homework and things :)

Last edited:
Yep! Will do as soon as I get done with Hydreigon's request! ^^
Which might be a while, sadly.
Hopefully it will be quicker than I anticipate. :)

Greetings, Earthling. I have a request, if you will have me. I would like a trainer that is garbed in a black cap, like Hilbert wears, a red jacket, is dirty blond, and jeans. This trainer is standing next to a Scizor. I believe that is all.

I was hoping you would be able to draw me a pictur eof a normal (NOT Alolan) Dugtrio wearing a pair of 8-bit deal with it glasses on each head/diglett, and a Choice Band wrapped around the tallest head/diglett.

Greetings, Earthling. I have a request, if you will have me. I would like a trainer that is garbed in a black cap, like Hilbert wears, a red jacket, is dirty blond, and jeans. This trainer is standing next to a Scizor. I believe that is all.
Sounds simple enough. You want a drawing or a sprite? :D

I was hoping you would be able to draw me a pictur eof a normal (NOT Alolan) Dugtrio wearing a pair of 8-bit deal with it glasses on each head/diglett, and a Choice Band wrapped around the tallest head/diglett.
Sure can :D