• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Sky Island

(Like @DawnNinetails, I wanna join, even though it's sorta late now)
Name: Nova
Species: Fennekin
Other: Nova wears a star-shaped ornament behind her left ear. She is quite loyal and creative.
-------
Nova opened her eyes. She was lying in a large metal cage, which was very odd. She was fully aware that she was homeless and fell asleep in random locations, but was also quite sure that she had never fallen asleep in a cage before. She got to her feet and looked around. Nova spotted a vulpix and was about to ask for a bit of assistance with the cage when the vulpix ran behind a shrub. She sighed. Never mind, then. Nova would just have to break out on her own somehow.

"Oh!No,no...YOU go first!I will catch up to you anyway"She said smirking a little."How about you count?Since you will be getting a headstart!"

Simon nodded. "Hah... I'll just start running I guess then..." He said. His legs tensed before suddenly sprinting off as if he were running for his life. "... I think you can run now!" He called, his legs seemingly not stopping. Simon tried to look back at the Rockruff, but he appeared to unable just to twist his neck a little.

Nova saw a Cyndaquil run past her cage, seemingly racing against a Rockruff. She sighed and told herself that as soon as she got out of that cage, she would get out of wherever she was immediately instead of running around and having fun. But that didn't stop her from calling out. "Hey! A bit of help here? Please?"

Rulix tried to seek for some more help. He saw a fennekin nearby also stuck in a cage. "Hi! Please help me, I really hate being in this cage,"shouted Rulix. However, he just realized! That fennekin over there is also stuck in a cage. Rulix sighed and said,"Maybe I have break outta this on my own."

Last edited:
"If I could help, I would!" Nova shouted. The Piplup seemed oblivious to the fact that Nova herself was also stuck in a cage. Nova decided that if nobody would help her, she would just get out of there herself. "Okay. Nova, use Ember," she told herself and went for it.
The heat bent the bars of the cage in opposite directions a little, just large enough for her to squeeze through. She went head first, before realizing that the star ornament was keeping her from getting out. She sighed, forced her head back inside, took off the ornament, put it outside the cage, and then succeeded in breaking out of the cage.

"Now that you've broke out of the cage, please help me. I really, really, really hate this cage!" Axel cried. He also wanted to do it by himself." Rulix, use peck!" He tried as hard as he could to break out of the cage and managed to succeed.

Last edited:
Ruffle ran,but suddenly saw some pokemon who seem to need help,Ruffle stopped running and called Simon,"Umm,SIMON COME HERE FOR A SEC!"She shouted to him since he has gone quite far.

Simon stopped, almost tripping over his own feet. "Oh, wait, what...?" He stumbled over his words, confused on why the race had suddenly stopped. Turning back to face Ruffle, he noticed two seperate cages. "Oh, ok then..." He said, now scampeing over to the Rockruff he had known for very little time.

Ruffle looked at the other Pokemon and decided to help them get new shelter,In order to do that she needed to gain their trust first,So she went to them and greeted herself,"Hey There!I'm Ruffle!You guys okay?Sorry if i didn't help you on time,How about i help you find a shelter?If you don't mind..?"

Name: Flaria (I come up with the best names. And memes.)
Species: Fennekin
Other: Her trainer put a long, scarf around her with the trainers phone number on it, in case Flaria gets lost.

Chang.. Slam.
Flaria had woken up to a start. She heard her cage closing, and a key chang for the lock. "Mmmh.." Flaria mumbled, as she sat up slowly. "What.. MASTER!!" she cried. She jumped up halfway to the lock and kept trying and trying, but Flaria never got to the lock.

Rulix did not know what to do. He wandered around the cave, and thought of an idea. "Wait, why didnt I just run out of the cave?" said Rulix.
Rulix ran out of the cave and saw the fennekin he met before. "Hi what's your name, I'm very curious since I bumped into you."

Nova walked toward the Rockruff and Cyndaquil. The Fennekin hoped that she could trust them, she really did, but she had slight problems with trusting others, much unlike the Fennekin she was before she became homeless. But it could be the only help she would ever receive here, so she agreed. "Okay, sure! Why would I mind? By the way, my name is Nova. This is, um... what did you say your name was again?" Well, this is embarrassing, she thought