• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Skull's Pseudo breeding thread. (Riolu box clearout! Updated 6/12/09)

Pseudo because I only have some pokemon I can breed.
(I'm not kidding. =p)
For the love of all things holy, try NOT to set a specific time. I fail at showing up at specific times. >>

Coming Soon!

LOL whut?

I currently can breed:
Eevee with Wish and Curse
Eevee with Wish, Trump Card, Last Resort, and Baton Pass. (Thanks Jet!)
Eevee with Shadow Ball
Riolu with Bullet Punch, Blaze Kick, and Vacuum wave (THEY MUST GO! >> I has, 15. X.X )
Sneasel with Crush Claw, Shadow Claw, Torment, and Ice Punch
Shinx with Fire Fang, and Thunder Fang
Misdreavus with Ominous Wind, and Dream Eater, (and eventually, Pain Split. But NOT YET)
Ralts with Modest Nature and Synchronize
Feebas
Larvitar with Iron head and Protect (From El) *NEW*
Duskull with Pain Split *NEW*
Teddiursa with Fake tears, Night Slash, Aerial Ace, and Swords Dance (From Katie) *NEW*
Scyther with Reversal, Counter, and Aerial Ace (From Katie) *NEW*

What I want:
Absol with Sucker Punch and Psycho cut, if Possible
Gligar with Night Slash and Cross Poison
Pearl Exclusives
Misdreavus
Suicune *NEW*
Raikou *NEW*
Entei *NEW*

I'll take anything off your hands you have an abundance of, willing to give away.
I'm willing to let the Riolus go for virtually NOTHING.

Event pokemon wanted! (Very long) *NEW*
I will trade a whole variety of pokemon for pokemon on this list.
Please consult this page to find the details of what I'm looking for. (All on original level please. Will also branch out onto other pages)

~2009 Event pokemon wanted list:
Movie Arceus (July 18 to September 30, 2009: Japan)
Shokotan Pichu (Shiny. June 19 to July 17, 2009: Japan)
Video Game Championships 2009 Milotic (Shiny. May 9 to June 13, 2009: United States)
Nintendo of Korea Mew (March 21 to 22, 2009: Korea)
Tanabata Jirachi (June 19 to July 17, 2009: Japan)

~2008 Event pokemon wanted list:
Nintendo Zone Pikachu (November 14 to 27, 2008: Japan)
Nintendo of Korea Darkrai (November 14 to 27, 2008: Korea)
TCG World Championships 2008 Milotic ( Shiny. October 12, 2008 to January 25, 2009: Japan)
Nintendo of Korea Deoxys (August 30 to 31, 2008: Korea)
Tanabata Jirachi (August 18, 2008 to ??: Japan)
Baba Flygon (July 1 to 14, 2008: Japan)
Nintendo of Korea Rayquaza (May 31 to June 1, 2008: Korea)
Nintendo of Korea Manaphy (March 29 to 30, 2008: Korea)
Saikyou Salamence (February 15, to March 14, 2008: Japan)

~2006 Event pokemon wanted list:
Any 10th Anniversary pokemon. (February 25 to July 23: United States)

I BREED NATURES
NOT REBREEDING RIOLU OR MISDREAVUS
You can request:
Adamant
Bashful
Bold
Calm
Gentle
Jolly
Mild
Modest
Lax
Quiet
Sassy
Timid

That's all. I'm serious about the Riolus. >>

Skull is my chat name, I will [eventually] change my current forum name to it, so might as well get used to it. XP

If you will trade for a Feebas (I have about 10 hatchlings), I'll take a female Riolu (jolly, gentle, or calm natured, please). You can also have your choice of gender and nature since I have so many XD. If you want, I can nearly max out Feebas' beauty stats and train it up to about level 20 (yeah, I'm lazy).

I don't have any of the specified female riolu.

I'm not rebreeding though. The point of this thread was to get rid of my riolus, not breed more...

do you still want it?

Shado, I would like the legit Event Shaymin, please. I wasn't able to get one at the event because of extreme weather like tornadoes, high wind speeds, road flooding, heavy rains, and thunderstorms.

I will trade a legit Darkrai for it, untouched and at level 50. I can also attach an item, if requested.

How about my shiny, level 100 Torterra with Wood Hammer, Rock Slide, Earthquake, and Crunch with some special item?

I am really desperate for this Shaymin.

Overbred riolus? ^^;
Anyway, I'll take one... I don't care for nature or anything else. Would you be willing to accept a fire stone? For some reason, I have like... two dozen :/
Oh, and is it possible to get the riolu in egg form? If not, that's fine too :]

I have an extra event darkrai or deoxis I could trade along or i have some shinnies (ill tell you by pm if your interested).I would also throw in a Pokemon or two (i can attach a dusk stone) from my trading post. I missed the event and I'm really searching for an event shaymin. PM me if your interested in trading.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
I'm here for that event Shaymin as well. You know I consider most shinies as less valuable than their original colors, and that I give my event pokemon away as gifts.. so I don't have either to offer XD

You should also know that I can breed most nearly any pokemon that's breedable and with nearly any moveset for you.
How does the next 18 pokemon you want bred sound?
I will breed for nature, gender on pokemon with a 25% chance or higher of the gender you want, and vaguely for IVs [vaguely meaning you name two stats and I'll get one with both over 20].

If not, I also know that you don't like EV training your pokemon. Give me the exact EVs you want, and I'll train the next 18 pokemon you want :)
[Please remove EVs from stats you don't want prior to trading]

I have every nature of ditto to offer, and can breed some really high IV'd smeargle for you. All in all, you can mix any number of things, I'd just prefer there not to be more than 18 total XD
[Also, I'm here on behalf of Katie, so if you like my offer, you don't have to hold for her]

I'm not sure. XD

Also, I recently began EVing, specifically for the battle tower. I usually chain for max stats now. (Max attack Carnivine XD)

A lot of people want the shaymin, so I have to consider all offers.
I'll get back to you, as I've gotten quite a few offers in the past few week or so, as I need to see what I want out of my offers.

Don't expect an immediate answer, however.

Hey! Um, if you still have a (female) Riolu that you're willing to give away for nothing, I'll take one off your hands ^^.

Name/FC in the sig.

I'll be available around 430-whenever pm Eastern US time :p

I did not realize that you were looking for those. I made some recently. I'd give it to you for a Riolu.
I also have Mawile with the same moveset if you're interested. That Sneasel also looks like a lot of fun.

I'll get rid of one of those Riolu for you if you get rid of one of my Elekid. I went out looking for Electrizers and caught WAY too many of them.

Somehow a bunch of them ended up with similar natures. I think I was training my Synchronize Ralts while I looked for them. -_-;;

I can give you Jolly, Bashful, Naughty, or Lax. They're all Lv. 9, too.

I got friggin' TWO. If my Nosepass chain ends anytime soon, then I can trade as soon as you're ready. I was also wondering since you asked about Electrizers...could you help me evolve my Electabuzz into Electivire? I can't find anyone to trade me one or help T_T

EDIT: My chain is over, I'm ready when you are. Online now and waiting.

EDIT2: Never mind, I guess you didn't see my post, so it's going to have to wait until tomorrow.

I think I just so happen to have a female Dusclops. I can check for you once my Tauros chain ends.

EDIT: Well, it isn't a Dusclops, but I have Female Duskull. It also has Pokerus for you agreeing to help me with Electivire. Could I get a Misdreavus for it?