• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sinnoh Travels

Discussion: https://pokecharms.com/threads/sinnoh-travels-sign-up.18109/#post-540740
____
Ok the thread is up lets have some fun!
____
As our story begins we come to a small home in Hearthome City where we meet a boy named Kell who looks to be in a heated battle. "It's time to end this with my Brush Attack!" Kell yells as he aggressively scrubs away the last spot of dirt in the bathroom. Wiping away the sweat he takes a step back to admire his handy work, " Look at that shine it's almost blinding won't you say Dizzy" Kell asked his Buneary while smiling like a madman. Dizzy only rolled her eyes at her trianer's antics as she walked away heading towards the living room where Kell's mom was watching TV. As Dizzy was entering the living room she saw Kell's mom closing the frontdoor awhile reading a letter.

"Oh, my Kell come down here you got a letter from Professor Rowan!" Kell's mom yells to her son upstairs. A lot of loud noises could be heard as Kell makes his way towards his mom taking the letter from her a big smile appeared on his face as he read the letter. The smile quickly faded as he looks at his mother, "What about you mom" Kell mother only smiled at him. "Oh, don't worry about me go out and see the world like you always dreamed" Kell hugged his mom before running to his room to get pack for his journey.

After he finished packing Kell was making his way out the door when his mom stopped him. "Aren't you forgetting someone" Kell looked at her confused before looking down at his Buneary who was glaring at him thinking he was planning to leave her behind. "I wouldn't dare leave you Dizzy so come on lets see the world together" he said reaching into his pocket pulling out Dizzy's pokeball returning her to the ball giving his mom one last wave before getting on the bus heading towards Sandgem Town.

Last edited:
"Welp today is when i start my pokemon adventure with the pokemon my brother gave me." Said Lucas grinning in delight.
"I guess i'll go have a nap first." He said opening his bag up and getting out 4 pokeballs.
"Okay Guys let's go rest up for later!"
He said as lucas and pip the piplup climbed into the bed, Budew and onix and cranidos fell asleep on the rug in lucas's Mothers old House that she doesn't live in anymore.
"Night gang!"
Lucas said falling into a deep sleep.

M&E ST CH1

Battles aboard

Euclides and Mark were inside the airport, making their check-up. "Ok... We need to do it right now, right? Does a talking Pokémon count?" Euclides said, looking at the attendant. "Yes, you're doing it right now, and no, a talking Pokémon doesn't count," The attendant said, typing some few words. "Where are we going to?" Mark asked Euclides. "We are going to Sinnoh, but we will take a pit-stop in Unova for refueling," Euclides said, smirking cheerfully.

After some hours, they finally went into the plane. Kaddy sat down, looking around. "This seems so good!" Kaddy said. "For sure!" Euclides said, walking towards his seat, sitting down and relaxing. "HEY!!! WAIT FOR ME!!!" Mark screamed, nearly falling onto a person. "Sorry!!!" Mark exclaimed, looking down at the person, taking some steps back slowly, hitting his seat, falling down onto it. "Hihihi... What is up, Mark?" Euclides said. "It's fin-" Mark responded, getting cut by a voice coming from a speaker on the ceiling of the plane. "All trainers aboard, head to the battle room!" The voice said. "Battle room? I didn't know there was one..." Kaddy said, getting up. "Ok, there we go!" Euclides exclaimed, getting up. "There we go..." Mark muttered, getting up.

They entered the battle room, where they met many trainers and a guy, around his 30-40's, he was sitting on a little chair, as Mark, Euclides and Kadabra got into a line made of 10 trainers, including them. "Soo... That's it? Hmph, that is going to be easy for someone who got 4 Johto badges!" Euclides exclaimed, pointing his thumb to himself and smirking. "Only 4 badges?" The man on the chair said. "That's awful! I don't really know why you're going to try to compete! You're not on the level of the trainers aboard!" The man completed. "4 badges? Hahaha!" A boy beside him said, giggling. "Muahahaha! Look at the loser, 4 badges only!!!" Another boy said. "Shush! You guys are so immature..." Kaddy said, closing his eyes and crossing his arms.

"Right... So, everybody competing should wait until the matches are set! Go eat something, it will take some minutes!" The man said, as the crowd in front of him dispersed. "Agh, I'm pissed off... I WILL SHOW THOSE GUYS IM WORTH IT!" Euclides said crossly, looking at Mark. "I'm sure you can do it, we are together on this, bro," Mark said, tapping Euclides' back. "Yes! I'm sure you can do this, Euclides, I'm cheering for you!" Kaddy said, slamming his spoon against his arm slowly.

After 42 long minutes, the same voice came back, this time saying: "Every trainer that was in the room 42 minutes ago should come back!". Euclides looked back, getting up. "It's our time! We shall prove that we are though!" Mark exclaimed, walking towards the room. "Ok, the first match is... Mark Wang vs Kelvin Spark!!!" The guy shouted, as a guy with a yellow hoodie got up, walking towards a little rectangle on the battleground.

"Ok... Time to shock everybody in there, I choose you, Electivire!" Kelvin shouted, throwing a Pokéball towards the center of the battleground, as it opened, an Electvire came out, it swung its arms into the air, slamming them onto the ground.

"DAMN! WHAT IS THAT POKÉMON?!" Mark shouted, pulling out his Pokédex. PokéDex: Electivire, no more pieces of information are available. "... Sure, then, Kaddy! I choose you!" Mark shouted, pointing forwards. "Alright! Let's do this!" Kaddy shouted, walking forwards. "Kaddy, use Psybeam on that... I don't know..." Mark said, pointing forwards. "Sure!" Kaddy shouted, moving his hand with eh spoon forwards, sending a purple shining wave towards the Electivire, the beam had it's own proportions and size, it wasn't the biggest one Kaddy had ever made.

~TO BE CONTINUED!~

Alex had just gotten down from the airport to Sinnoh, she was visiting her brother in Sandgem Town, she had plans to herself to start her journey there too. Her parrents were having trouble at home in Hoenn and couldn't spend time to both take care of her and deal with the problem and so she had to go live with her brother for a while. "You know I kinda miss them already . . ." She said to Hariko her partner a sweet little Kirlia, she looked back at Alex smilling to help her feel better. "When's the bus going to get here, I'm tired of waiting" she mumbled as she sat down on one of the bus station's seats not so far away from the airport. She always wanted to see all the psychic types in the world since being in Sinnoh made her currious about the Moon Guardian Cresselia. She wanted to do something different in a while since living here in Sinnoh would be different than Hoenn. As countless of ideas and plans to her future winds up in her head, the bus arrived, "Finally !!!" She thought ,she quickly jumped out of her seat and got onto the bus. "Ugh . . . Why Arceus ?" she thought as she glared at the crowded bus, there was one open seat so she quickly sat down, "Hmm ? Is he a trainer too ?" she wispered to Hariko looking at a young boy with a Bunneary, Hariko looked back at Alex like she wanted her to make friends "I think I shouldn't, I'd never made a good friend anyways" she replied quietly.

Kell was brought out of his thoughts when he heard someone quickly seat next to him on the bus. Wow someone is actually seating next to me here I thought no one would, Kell thought to himself while crying tears of joy on the inside. "U-um hello there I take it from the Kirlia your a trainer as well?" he asked the girl beside him, "Oh where are my manners my name is Kell Owen and this Dizzy nice to meet you" extending his bandaged hand to the girl.

Alex turned to the other trainer straight away when she heard him ask, " Oh, hi there it's nice to meet you, Kell" she replied nervously "Y-Yeah I'm a trainer too, this is Hariko my partner, my name's Alex, It's nice to see a few trainers around here and what a cute Bunneary you have there" she added, she felt a little confident knowing someone greeted her since it's a rare scene, Hariko smiled back at Kell with happy grin showing great friendship and confidence unlike Alex who's still anxious about making friends, she didn't want to leave him hanging so she shook hands with him, noticing the bandage she decided to make a risk "H-Hey, your hand what happened to it ?" she asked Kell

"Alex and Hariko what wonderful names, I agree it is nice to meet other trainers" Kell said shaking Alex's hand while Dizzy smiles from being called cute the complement feeding her growing ego. Her smile quickly went away after hearing Alex's question about Kell's bandaged hands. Kell notices this and lovely pats Dizzy's head as he looks backs towards Alex to answer her question. "Oh, well it happened back when I was kid back then I didn't have little to any friends so I spend most of my time planning in the forest. Playing with you the pokemon that lived there but one day a forest fire sudden broke out and most of the forest for engulfed in flames as I was making a run for it I spotted alone pokemon trapped under some flaming tree branches. I managed to free the trapped pokemon but burned my hands pretty bad not wanting to let people see my hands like that I keep them bandaged" Kell informed Alex about his hands.

"That's so tragic . . . You must love Dizzy very much, you could have been in an even worst situation . . . I could understand you two being good friends, you're kinda like me I didn't have many friends when I was young until I met Hariko" Alex replied, Hariko felt sad about Kell's hand but was happy of the bond between Dizzy and Kell, she went over to Dizzy and wanted to play with her

"Yeah I would anything for Dizzy isn't that right" replied Kell as he picks up Dizzy and begins to overbearingly rub his cheek against Dizzy's who was trying her best to get away from her trainer. After hitting him with a few Dizzy Punches she managed to get free that is when she noticed Hariko coming near her wanting to play not wanting to be rude to her trainer's new friend she knows its hard for he to make friends. She played with Hariko as the two pokemon played Kell briefly looked out the window of the bus and noticed they were getting close to Sandgem Town he turned back to Alex, "My stop is coming up soon I wanted to know why did you get on this bus anyway are you going to go visit Lake Verity?"

Last edited:
"Actually, I was going to Sandgem Town, my family had problems so I had to move in with my brother" Alex replied happily knowing she'd made a friend, Hariko noticed that the bus was close to Sandgem Town so she quickly warned Alex and went back to playing with Dizzy, "Looks like I'm about to head off" said Alex, she noticed that Kell said he was getting off too "Are you going to Sandgem Town as well ??" Alex asked

M&E ST CH2

The tournament!

"Electivire, dodge it and use Thunder Punch!" Kelvin shouted, placing his hands inside his pockets. Kelvin's Electivire closed its right hand, creating a lightning cloak around it, it smirked, running towards Kaddy, sending its big fist towards him. But! Electivire got hit by the Psybeam while it was running... Electivire fell onto the ground, but it got up, glaring at Kaddy.

"Kaddy, use Hypnosis!" Mark shouted as Kaddy pulled a watch from his tail, moving it slowly from the left to the right. "Sleep... Relax..." Kaddy said, looking directly at Electivire's eyes. The Electivire yawned, falling down, sleeping. "ALRIGHT! NOW, USE PSYCHIC!" Mark shouted as Kaddy closed its eyes, moving it's spoon forwards, sending a powerful purple beam from the tip of it towards Electivire, who just took the hit and didn't wake up.

"No... This can't be... Electivire! Wake up!" Kelvin shouted, slamming his left foot onto the ground, closing his eye, raising Electivire's Pokéball. "Are you sure you want to retrieve your Electivire? It can still battle, if you retrieve it, you won't be able to use it again." The man on the chair said. "Hmmm... Yes." Kelvin said as the Electivire got caught by a red line, being retrieved to its Pokéball.

"YES!!!! WE DID IT!!!!" Mark shouted, jumping towards Kaddy, hugging him. "Yup! That's right!" Kaddy said, giggling. "WOOHOOOOOOO!!" Euclides shouted, raising his right fist into the air, Euclides' Pikachu kept shouting her own name, as well as his Croconaw and his Gligar, his Pidgey wasn't there, he was eating on the Pokémon lounge.

"Ok... Electrode, I choose you!" Kelvin shouted, throwing a Pokéball towards the air, as it opened, an Electrode came out, glaring at Kaddy. "Right! Now, Electrode, use Rollout!!!" Kelvin shouted, pointing forwards, as the Electrode rolled towards Kaddy, hitting him at not-so-high speeds.

"Kaddy! Dodge the next move and use Psychic!" Mark said, pointing at Kaddy. "Right!" Kaddy shouted, trying to dodge the Rollout, but getting hit, being propelled back, and getting hit once again, this time, he couldn't endure the hit, he fainted. "KADDY!!! NO!!!" Mark shouted, looking at Kaddy. "Sorry, Mark..." Kaddy got up, walking towards Euclides, sitting down with him.

"You did great!" Euclides said, smirking. "Thanks, bro!" Kaddy said, turning his head to Mark. "Right... Laddy... You can do it!" Mark shouted, tapping his hoodie, as a Snorunt came out. "LADDY! USE SHEER COLD!!!" Mark shouted, pointing forwards. Laddy's body started to glow blue, as the battlefield got surrounded by snow and ice... as the fog covering the area faded, Electrode could be seem fainted... It was Kelvin's last Pokémon!

"I can't believe this... How?! I lost to a mere 14-year-old kid... Ugh...." Kelvin retrieved his Electrode, walking away with a sad expression. "Kelvin Spark lost, Mark Wang is the winner!!!" The man on the chair screamed.

"Ok... For the next battle, we have Johan Louisine vs Christopher." The man on the chair said as both came down. "Let's watch it!!!" Euclides said, looking happy. "So... The battlefield is completely frozen.... Heh, I am going to make it an advantage." Euclides thought, smirking.

>>>Later<<<

"After 2 battles, it's finally me!!!" Euclides thought, getting up. "The next battle is Euclides Levi vs Evan Bass!" The man on the chair shouted as Euclides walked towards the rectangle on the ground, pulling out a Pokéball. "Gligar! I choose you!" Euclides shouted, throwing the Pokéball forwards, but nothing came out! "Uh? What happened?" Euclides said, going next to the PokéBall, looking at it, as the Gligar came out, slamming his tail at Euclides' head, laughing. "GWOH!!!!" Euclides got sent back, playing dead on the ground. His Gligar went towards him, touching his gut. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!! GOT YOU GUYS, RIGHT????" Euclides screamed, getting up and giggling a bit, walking towards the rectangle again.

"Agh, you're awful... Anyways, I choose you, Victreebel!!!" Evan shouted, throwing Victreebel's Pokémon forwards, the Pokéball opened, revealing the Victreebel, which was looking angrier than usual. "Victreebel, use Vine Whip!" Evan screamed as his Victreebel spilled out three vines, they started to move wildly on the air, as the Victreebel moved them towards Gligar.

"Gligar, dodge it and use Acrobatics!!!" Euclides screamed as his Gligar flew up, standing upside down on an icicle, watching the vines come towards him, as it came near him, he flew towards Victreebel, the vines constricting the icicle, making Victreebel getting stuck. Gligar went at high speeds towards Victreebel - however, Victreebel closed it's mouth, cutting the vines and then opened them again, spilling out more vines, this time, constricting Gligar, pulling him inside it.

"GLIGAR, USE YOUR PINCERS INSIDE IT... I DON'T KNOW!!!" Euclides screamed, his eyes widening. "Please... Do it.." Euclides thought. The Gligar, inside Victreebel, could hear the command, as it started to do what Euclides said, making the Victreebel get weaker and weaker.

"Hehehehe! Got you!!!" Evan said, smirking, looking at the guy sat down on the chair. "You won't say anything? Didn't it lose already?!" Evan said crossly. "No, it didn't," The man replied, pointing to Victreebel, who suddenly opened its mouth, falling to the ground fainted.

"GH?! HOW... WHAT THE.... THAT JUST CAN'T BE... NO.... VICTREEBEL!!!!" Evan screamed, looking down. "Hey, bro! Don't cry!!! You got 3 other Pokémon with you! Don't tell me you expected to beat me with only one Pokémon?" Euclides said, staring at Evan. "No... Agh, anyways, time to show you what I could do!!!" Evan screamed, pulling out a Pokéball, throwing it forwards, as it opened, revealing a Pachirisu. "Now, Pachirisu, use Thunderbolt!!!" Evan screamed, glaring at Pachirisu.

"Ehhh... Okay... Gligar, use Poison Jab," Euclides said, watching the Gligar flying towards the Pachirisu, taking the Thunderbolt as if it was nothing and shoving its sting on Pachirisu's chest, then flying back. "Good job, now it's just wait..." Euclides thought, smirking. "Right, Gligar, you can rest for now."

"WHAT?! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!? YOU'RE CHEATING! PACHIRISU!!!!" Evan screamed, running towards the poisoned Pachirisu, who grinned, then fainted. "No.... I can't believe this... You're going down!!!" Evan shouted, pulling out a strange Pokéball, it had some strange patterns, but Euclides ignored it. "I choose you, Abomasnow!!!" Evan shouted, throwing the Pokéball forwards and retrieving the fainted Pachirisu. "Abomasnow, end this with Ice Beam!!!" Evan shouted, pointing forwards, as the big monster slammed its arm on the ground, then looking up at Gligar, opening its mouth and sending a teal beam towards it.

"DANG IT, GLIGAR, DON'T LET THAT THING HIT YOU!" Euclides screamed, placing his hand beside his mouth, he had a worried expression on his face, he really didn't want Gligar to be hit by the Ice Beam due to its power and it's effectiveness against Gligar.
Gligar tried to evade the beam by swinging his body to the right, but it was too late, Gligar was hit by the beam right on the chest, he tried to struggle his body to keep flying, but he started to fall down, and as soon as he hit the ground, he fainted. "NO! GLIGAR! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Euclides screamed, walking towards Gligar, crouching down and petting his head. "Dude... You did good, you can rest now." Euclides whispered on Gligar's ear, raising his Pokéball and retrieving him. "Right, Pidgey, I choose you!!!"

"Right... Let's see if you get past it... I'm sure you won't lay a hit on my Abomasnow!!!" Evan thought, grinning like a maniac. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! A PIDGEY?! YOU THINK THAT A BIRD IS GOING TO TAKE DOWN MY TITAN?!" Evan screamed, falling to the ground and laughing. "Yup, he is going to defeat it," Euclides said, grinning. "Right, Pidgey, do what you- wait, that's a song. Pidgey! Use Wing Attack!!!" Euclides screamed, pointing forwards, watching the Pidgey fly towards Abomasnow, slamming her it's wing on the Pokémon's body.

"Abomasnow, use Ice Beam!!! End that birdo," Evan screamed, grinning, he was really sure he could end Euclides quickly. The giant monster opened its mouth, sending a teal beam towards Pidgey. "PIDGEY! EVADE THE ICE BEAM AND FLY UP, USE PECK ON THOSE ICICLES AND USE ICICLE SPEAR!!!" Euclides screamed, thinking of a new attack for Pidgey, it was really creative!!! Pidgey flew up to the first icicle, evading the Ice Beam easily, she started to peck the icicle until it fell down on Abosmasnow, who got hit, getting a bit mad. The Pidgey started to peck the icicles made my Snrount while it used Sheer Cold. After every icicle and fell down, the Abomasnow had bruises around its body, it was really angry, and its eyes were darker than usual.

"Abomasnow, use Slam and finish that thing," Evan said, giving Euclides a devilish grin, he sure had bad intentions. Abomasnow raised its hand up, moving it down at high speeds towards the poor Pidgey, who got hit out cold, being smacked down to the ground, nearly fainted. "PIDGEY!!!! YOU FOOL!!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Euclides screamed, he got really angry. "PIDGEY! KEEP UP WITH THE GOOD BATTLE! DON'T GIVE UP!!" Euclides screamed as the Pidgey tried to get up, but she fell down, she was really weak, but! Suddenly, she started to glow, her body started to grow, as well as her feathers and feet. "What?! Is it evolving?" Evan thought, looking at the glowing Pidgey. "PIDGEY!? YOU'RE EVOLVING?!" Euclides shouted, shocked. The Pidgey stopped glowing, she was bigger and darker... She was now a Pidgeotto!

"PIDGEY! Or should I call you Pidgeotto? Ok, anyways, use Wing Attack!!!" Euclides screamed, his hopes on Pidgeotto growing even more. Pidgeotto flew up, she was much faster now, as the got near Abomasnow, she slammed her wing on the Abomasnow gut. "DON'T STOP!!!" Euclides screamed, opening a grin. The Pidgeotto started to hit Abomasnow with her wings without stopping, the Abomasnow was finally getting weak. "ABOMASNOW! GET IT!!! USE SLAM," Evan screamed, he had a worried expression. The Abomasnow tried to catch Pidgeotto, but due to its slower speed, Abomasnow ended up completely weak due to the wing attacks.

"NOW! END THIS WITH HURRICANE, PIDGEOTTO!!!" Euclides screamed, placing his hand beside his mouth, then turning back, crouching down and blocking his ears. Pidgeotto flew up to Abomasnow, flying in circles around it at high speeds, she then got so fast that she couldn't be seem, creating a medium hurricane around Abomasnow, the force of the hurricane made the ice around the battlefield crack, creating sharp pieces of glass, who flew towards Abomasnow, Abomasnow ended up fainted after everything, and the battlefield ice started to melt, flooding it a bit. "Pidgeotto, you can come back, you did great!!!" Euclides said, thumbing up to her, who flew towards Mark, landing on top of Cyndaquil. "Pikachu!!!! It's your time!!! That's right!!!" Euclides said, moving his hand forwards. The Pikachu screamed her name, patting her hair and getting in front of Euclides.

"Hmph, worthless," Evan said, closing his eyes, raising Abomasnow's Pokéball and retrieving it. "Time to show you my second best!!! I choose you! Nidoking!" Evan screamed, pulling out a Pokéball from his pocket, throwing it forwards, as it opened, Nidoking came out. "Nidoking! Use Magnitude!!!" Evan screamed as Nidoking jumped, stomping the ground, creating a tremor. "PIKACHU! JUMP! WHEN YOU LAND, USE VOLT TACKLE! TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR WET BODY!!!" Euclides screamed, grinning right after his sentence. His Pikachu jumped up, the time she spent in the air was enough for the magnitude end, as she came down, she ran towards Nidoking, concentrating the electricity on her hair then engulfing herself with it, when she got next to Nidoking, she slammed her body on it, causing the Nidoking to fall down, it was bruised and weak, it could barely stand up, as it tried to get up, Euclides thought of something.

"Pikachu! get your tail wet, then make it get engulfed by electricity and slam it on Nidoking!!!" Euclides screamed as the Pikachu placed her tail on the water, lifting it out of it some seconds after, she then ran towards Nidoking, engulfing her tail with electricity, then slamming it on Nidoking, whom's body was wet, causing the 'Electric Tail' not just to hit it, but deal some good damage. After getting hit, Nidoking fell down, it had fainted!!! "GOOD JOB!!!" Euclides shouted, getting next to Pikachu and hugging her.

< To be continued >

Lucas climbed out of bed and stretched, "Ugh Did i over sleep?"
Lucas scratched his head, Okay guys time to go back in the ball, the pokemon agreed.
With his team returned it was time for lucas to head over to Sangem town, where prof.Rowan would give him 2 greatballs and a pokedex.
Lucas opened the door and zipped up his jacket and adjusted his bag and began to walk towards route one.

(Replying to Riolu's OC)

"Yup, I received a letter from Professor Rowan telling me to come to his lab so I can receive a starter and pokedex" Kell told Alex as the bus was stopping in Sandgem Town. Kell started to get out of his seat he double checked himself to make sure he had all his things with a confident nod he was ready to get off. Picking up Dizzy who was disappointed from being taken away from her play buddy, "Don't worry Dizzy we'll see them later" Kell told his Buneary who was pouting as he was exiting the bus he stop and turned back to where Alex was sitting, "W-well I see you at the lab" he tells her as he gets off the bus.

So this Sandgem Town I thought it would be bigger, Kell thought to himself as he and Dizzy explore the small town looking for the Rowan's lab. After asking around he finally founded the lab he nervously walked up to the door taking a deep breath he went inside. Walking farer in lab he comes face to face with Professor Rowan who gave the boy a welcoming smile. "Hello Kell I've been waiting for you as you know this is a big day for you this day marking the beginning of your journey. I will provide you with a starter and some basic items to help you along your journey so then which starter which choose" Rowan informed Kell as he gestured to the three starters.

Kell looked at the three pokemon before him on the way here he have already decided on which one he will choose. "I'll choose Chimchar" Kell grabs its pokeball as he returns it into the ball. "Now that you have your starter here is your pokedex and five pokeballs" Rowan said as he hands Kell the items as Kell was making his way out of the lab he was stopped but the professor, "Wait Kell if you don't mind waiting a bit longer I want you to meet the other two trainers I have coming" Kell nods in understanding.

(Alex's brother isn't going to affrct the story much so no need for character sheet ok? If I do need to make one tell me)
After Kell got off, Alex and Hariko immediately walked down the bus, "This is Sandgem town huh ? Seems like a peaceful place to live ey, Hariko ?" Alex told Hariko, Hariko looked back at Alex happily and noticed her brother in a nearby house, she quickly got Alex's attention pointing at her brother "Huh ? What is it ?" Alex said looking at the way Hariko was pointing , "Oh !! There he is, thought we'd take hours to find him" she said walking with Hariko to it.
"Alex !!" Alex's brother shouted waving at her, "Hey Jason, how long has it been ?" Alex asked, "It's been quite a while now hasn't it, look at you all grown up" Jason replied "And is that Hariko, you evolved !?" Jason added, "Yep, we did some training back at Hoenn" Alex replied, "Oh about Hoenn, how's Mom and Dad ?" Jason asked, "Not good really, their situation keeps getting worse and worse" Alex replied "Don't worry about it lil'sis, in the meantime let's have a battle like we used to, up for a little challenge ?" Jason challenged Alex, "A battle ? I can't say no to that" she replied.
"Linoone, Come on out !!!" Jason said sending out his partner, a big strong Linoone with extremely sharp claws. "Cameron, I choose you !!!" Alex said and sent out her Riolu, She got Cameron as a gift from a friend at Sinnoh when she was a young girl. "Linoone, use Fury Swipes" Jason ordered, as he finish Linoone quickly rushed towards Riolu raising its long sharp claws "Cameron, counter it with Karate Chop" Alex said, Cameron raised its arm preparing to counter the attack, Linoon used Fury Swipes multiple times but it couldn't get through Cameron's powerfull Karate Chops, but as Cameron tries to counter the final swipe, "Linoone use Slash" Jason said, Linoone quickly raised its other claw and hit Cameron with a powerfull Slash "Cameron no !!!" Alex shouted, Cameron was really injured but he got back up looking at Alex with trust, "Better luck next time Alex" Jason taunted, "You wish, Cameron use Counter !!!" Alex told Cameron, he stood there waiting for Linoone's next attack. "Heh, Is she trying to get her Riolu to faint, Linoone use Slash again !!" Jason said, Linoone quickly turned towards Cameron and quickly rushed towards it and raising its claws for the final blow "Now !!" Alex shouted, Cameron ran behind Linoone grabbing its tail and slamming it down the ground, Linoone fainted right before Jason "Well well looks like someone got better at their game, congrats Alex" Jason said, "Thanks, I was wondering if well . . . " Alex said nervously, "What is it ?" Jason asked. "Well, I kind of want to start an adventure in Sinnoh, collect all the gym badges" Alex said nervously "There's nothing to be nervous about that Alex, I used to be like you when I was young, but I only made it to Norman's gym, maybe you'll be different" Jason said, "But if I go, what will you do ?" Alex said, "I can take care of myself, don't you worry" Jason replied, "Well . . . It was nice catching up !! I'll see you sometime soon brother !!" Alex said as she runs off beginning her new journey "Remember to visit sometime !!!" Jason said waving goodbye. "Can you believe it Hariko, we're going on a journey now a new beginning" Alex said hapilly "Yay !!!" Hariko replied "Wai . . . Wha . . . You can talk !?" Alex asked in shock "Read the pokedex silly" Hariko said, Alex took out her pokedex and read information about Kirlias in rush "Emotions . . . Psychic . . . . Friendly . . . . Telepathy ??" Alex read "Bingo !!" Hariko said "I never knew you can do that, you scared me Hariko" Alex said noticing Kell and Professor Rowan standing inside a lab, "Hey is that Kell ?" Alex wondered "I think so" Hariko replied, "Let's go to him" she said as she headed to them.
Alex and Hariko walked towards Kell in the lab "Hey there Kell ! Guess what ! My brother let me to go on an adventure and I didn't want to go alone so I decided to come with you" Alex said.