• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Sinnoh Travels Sign-Up

Hey guys I been bored for awhile so I've decided to start a Sinnoh RP to try to cure my boredom. With that out of the way lets get into the rules and such for the RP.

Rules
1. Play nice with the other PRPers
2. No Mega Evolution, Z-Moves, Battle Bond, or Legendaries
3. Use the word Star somewhere on your post
4. Read the Sites RP Rules, click here to read them
5. 3 line posts for PC users, 6 lines for Cellular users
6. No Fakemon or Pokemon Cross-Breeds
7. We go by anime rules
8. 4 Pokemon to start
9. You can split up into smaller groups if there are too many people in the group ( I dont like the mental picture of a mob of trainers going from gym to gym)
10. Try to avoid using Pokemon others are using

Small things to note:
  • When battling a fellow RPer be fair I don't want to read a one-sided battle where one OC's pokemon is dodging everything their opponent is throwing at them.
  • Make sure you read everyone's post I don't want to see someone's OC shrugging off other's attempts to interact with your OC.
Character Sheet:
Name:
Appearance:
Goal:
Backstory: (Optional)
Chosen Starter/Pokemon on hand: (Optional)
Extra:

Pokémon:
Species:
Nickname:
Hidden Power:
Special Features:
History:
Personality:

Character Sheet:
Name: Kell Owen
Hometown & Region: Hearthome City, Sinnoh
Personality: Kell is a extremely nice guy but has the appearance of a delinquent making it hard for him to make friends. Kell has potential to become a powerful trainer but prefers not to battle not wanting to cause his pokemon harm. He is a neat freak with an uncontrollable urge to correct anything he finds out of place.
Appearance: Kell wears a loose fitting cobalt blue sweater with a red pokeball logo on the left shoulder sleeve, white under shirt, black jeans, black and white tennis shoes, has bandages over both of his hands.
Goal: To travel the world
Backstory: Kell was raised by his single mother after his father walked out on them when he was young. His mother raised him to be a kind soul despite that he found it hard to make friends as the local kids were afraid of him. He often played alone in the forest with some of the friendly pokemon that live there. One day while he was playing in the forest when a fire suddenly broke out as Kell was making a run for it he spotted a pokemon trapped under some flaming branches. He went to go save the pokemon burning his hands after successively freeing the pokemon he carried the pokemon to safety. After the incident he had to get his hands bandaged up for awhile he didn't want anyone to look at his hands many of the local kids think his hands got that way from beating up a kid making it even harder for him to show them how he really is.
Chosen Starter/PoH: Buneary, Chimchar
Extra: He likes to watch stars.

Last edited:
May I join? I quite like the idea of this, as it is not too plot centric or convoluted, just nice and simple.
Character Sheet:
Name: Rhys Owen Smith
Hometown & Region: Laverre City, Kalos; if it must been in Sinnoh, then Celestic Town
Personality: Somewhat obsessed with the arcane and occult, is very unapproachable because he is usually reading or doing something that make him look thoroughly concentrated or disgruntled. Though he does not mind the company of humans, he much prefers the company of Pokémon. He is hardworking and goal oriented, with lots of planning going into whatever project he may be working on at any given time. He is somewhat eccentric, and doesn't often show true emotion, preferring to show a quote unquote "mask" if you will.
Appearance: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/355362226832429041/ (Yuugen Romantica | Hifumi | Animation | Pinterest | Anime, Boys and Manga)
Goal: Learn as much about Pokémon as he can.
Chosen Starter/Pokemon on hand:
Piplup (Strom)

Shieldon (Reygna)
Roselia (Flora)
Extra: (star, because I like to be different)

Last edited:
Name: Zane
Hometown & Region: Lilycove City (Hoenn)
Personality: (Staaaaaar)Sadistic, cold and callous, Zane derives pleasure from watching the suffering of others. These traits of Zane in turn lends to his being an easily agitated individual.
Appearance: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/505529126914118490/ (Anime boy black hair and different eye colors | Anime Boys ART ♂ | Pinterest | Anime, Eye colors and Black hair)
Goal: So that he may learn more about others in order to know their history and weaknesses.
Backstory: To explain the origin of his sadism, he reveals that such tendencies arise from a bitter grudge that is deeply rooted to a wretched past, one in which he was in a state of complete destitution, forced to watch as others hedonistically enjoy lavish lifestyles that they did not deserve.
Turtwig
Gible
Cranidos
Buizel
Extra: N/A

Last edited:
Name: Euclides Levi
Hometown & Region: Ecruteak City, Johto
Personality: Euclides is a happy and silly person, he is often making jokes about things around him, but, he never disrespects things, unless he needs to.
Appearance:
f72c13da-6272-4d75-a34a-827d4e3d93cb.jpg
(Ignore that thing down there :p)
Goal: Beat the league
Backstory: (Optional)

Species: Pikachu

Species: Croconaw

Species: Pidgey

Species: Gligar

Extra: Proxima B

Name: Lucas
Hometown & Region: Sinnoh (Twinleaf Town)
Personality: Confident and Energetic
Appearance: Tall, Handsome and built up.
Goal: To become the champion of the Sinnoh region
Backstory: (Optional) Just the basic kid, getting a starter after his father left him, His brother who traveled Hoenn gave Kip (Mudkip) to lucas for his 15th Birthday.
Chosen Starter/Pokemon on hand: MudKip - Kip
Starly - Star
Onix- Roco
Budew - Buddy

@BriefStar

Last edited:
Name: Lucas
Hometown & Region: Sinnoh (Twinleaf Town)
Personality: Confident and Energetic
Appearance: Tall, Handsome and built up.
Goal: To become the champion of the Sinnoh region
Backstory: (Optional) Just the basic kid, getting a starter after his father left him, His brother who traveled Hoenn gave Kip (Mudkip) to lucas for his 15th Birthday.
Chosen Starter/Pokemon on hand: MudKip - Kip
Starly - Star
Onix- Roco
Budew - Buddy

@BriefStar

I added stary's nick name as star

COUNT ME IN ON THIS BIZZZ !!!! (I'm not going to talk like this in the RP, So please don't ban me straight away)
Character Sheet:
Name: Alex
Hometown & Region: Verdanturf Town, Hoenn
Personality: She's a very shy person, She isn't that confident and sees herself as an eccentric wierdo ,She likes quiet places, Pokemon, and generous and kind people, she can easily makes friends but again she's shy so she doesn't have that much friends. She really loves Psychic and Fairy Pokemons, She is very friendly towards everyone and Pokemon, She's a good friend and basically a shy and kind-hearted person
Appearance:
PkmnTrainer_000.png

Goal: To train hard and become the champion
Backstory: She was an orphan, one night she got lost into the woods and was found by a group of wild Pokemons, they helped her and got her out of the woods into Verdanturf town where she got adopted
Kirlia (Hariko)
Mudkip (Katara)
Leafeon (Stella)
Riolu (Cameron)
Extra: N/A

Name: Mark Wang
Hometown & Region: Ecruteak City, Johto
Personality: Mark is calm and happy, he helps Pokémon around and sometimes keep them for some time, he cares a lot about his health, always visiting the hospital, he is the opposite of Euclides, who doesn't really care about hospitals.
Appearance:
6dc0a7b8-2ed0-424d-834c-efa12f52a5e4.jpg
Goal: Become a great doctor.
Backstory: (Optional) Mark born in Ecruteak City. His name is 'Mark' because his hair reminded his mom of a marker due to the yellow color.

Mark met Euclides when he was 1 year old, they were friends since then, they literally grew up together, like brothers, both were so close that they helped themselves with girls and other things, like school and situations where Euclides should be mature. Both decided to go out on an adventure when Euclides had 10 years old and Mark had 11, Mark's first Pokémon was Laddy, his dear Snorunt, and Euclides' first Pokémon was Totodile, which is now a Croconaw.

After beating up 4 GYM's, they decided to go on an adventure to Sinnoh, bringing their parents and family.
Extra: SunShinee

Pokémon:
Species: Kadabra

Nickname: Kaddy

Ability: Inner Focus

Hidden Power: Grass

Special Features: Kaddy is able to speak English and tons of other human languages.

History: Kaddy was found inside the woods during an exploration led by Mark and Euclides, it managed to cast them into a world where he could control them easily, but, in the end, he gave up and became Mark's Pokémon.

Personality: Kaddy is serious and competent, he is far more intelligent than Mark and Euclides, with 548 of IQ. Kaddy is Mark's primary Pokémon, used in exploration through ancient ruins, that makes him happy.

Species: Cyndaquil

Nickname: Quilly

Ability: Blaze

Hidden Power: Water

Special Features: Quilly is still a baby, with 1 months and 2 days of life.

History: Quilly's history is really short, he was an egg given by Mr. Pokémon, he hatched and revealed the Cyndaquil.

Personality: Quilly is lazy and sleepy, nothing that relevant has been done by him yet.

Species: Snorunt

Nickname: Laddy

Ability: Ice Body

Hidden Power: Fire

Special Features: Laddy is always inside Mark's hoodie.

History: Laddy was found walking on the streets of Ecruteak, she seemed sad and starving, Mark decided to adopt her, Mark was still 11 years old when he met her.

Personality: Laddy is shy and does not tend to battle, she is either sleeping or playing with Mark's shirt.

77622a9c-9c07-420f-b3a2-9172e5ddf49d.jpg
(Mark and his team.)

Female I guess I put her bio @TheAssasinRiolu

Pokémon
Species
: Buneary
Nickname: Dizzy
Ability: Klutz
Hidden Power: None
Special Features: Shiny
History: Dizzy is Kell first pokemon they met when Kell saved her when a forest fire broke out and she was trapped under some flaming branches. Kell hands were severely burned in the process extremely grateful she decided to stay by Kell side.
Personality: Dizzy is very loyal to Kell even if she has a habit of being a brat and often prefers to relax. Despite the way she acts she is actually very clumsy often tripping over herself.
Personality: Dizzy is very loyal to Kell even if she has a habit of being a brat and often prefers to relax. Despite the way she acts she is actually very clumsy often tripping over herself.

Last edited: