• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh - Three Years Later (Discussion)

RP THREAD

Since we're nearing the one year anniversary that I got this RP started, I figured I might give it another reboot. Get ready for: Sinnoh - Three Years Later !

A lot has changed since Cynthia, Sinnoh's long-time Champion, was defeated. Cynthia travelled through many different regions, searching for the fire that once burned in her heart, leaving Sinnoh and its people behind.

The new Champion is named Caesar, a young undefeated trainer from an unknown region, who came to Sinnoh to challenge and defeat the regional Pokémon League, which he succeeded in doing. With Pokémon the Sinnoh region had never seen before, Cynthia and her Elite Four were no match for him. He currently awaits a decent challenger capable of defeating him.

Taking over retired Professor Rowan's role of Pokémon Professor are Dawn and Lucas, his two former understudies. They've taken over the lab, with Dawn now acting as spokesperson while Lucas is the primary researcher. Rowan still plays a key role as the lab's advisor.

Looker of the International Police has successfully incarcerated all members of Team Galactic, aside from its leader Cyrus, who remains vanished in the Distortion World. For his effort, he was awarded a base of operations, ironically located in Eterna City's Team Galactic HQ. When he was needed in another region, Captain Thomas "Q" Quinn took over the Police Station, vowing to keep Sinnoh safe.

Aiming to disturb that peace, is Vesta. Together with her team of Neo-Galactics, she is up to no good. Vesta is the sister of Cyrus, and was a behind-the-scenes executive of Team Galactic. When they were defeated and imprisoned, she hid in the shadows for two years, forming her group and planning chaos in the region. You have not seen the last of her just yet.

Pokémon from other regions have started immigrating to Sinnoh, with a new phenomenon called Mega Evolution also making headlines. To keep up with these new Pokémon, Dawn and Lucas are giving trainers a starter Pokémon and a Pokédex, to help them register all that Sinnoh has to offer.

-
That's it for the intro! Below you will find an example of the character sheet I'm expecting you to fill out, as well as my own. I'd like for every participant to fill out two character sheets, so that you can control your second character if your first isn't available at that moment.

If you're interested, please read the rules of Pokécharms before applying. If you have, write the word "Turquoise" somewhere in your character sheet.

Name:
Appearance:
Hometown:
Backstory:
Personality:
Other:
Goal (optional):

Pokémon
Species:
Nickname:
Connection:
Personality:

I will post my own character sheets as soon as I can see that there's interest in this RP. Note that Captain Quinn is also a character of mine, of whom I will also post a character sheet later.

Happy RP'ing!

Last edited:
This looks interesting... I'll add a character sheet up soon. Question though:

How many moves can Pokémon use? The standard four or more? Since Pokémon are more intelligent than toddlers, they would be able to easily memorize how to do 6 moves or even more, especially with the evolved ones. And if their trainers can memorize all of them, then it would be even better.

And what do you mean by connection? Like how much the Pokémon connects with the trainer? And if you are planning an arc around Mega evolution or if you have Pokémon in your team that can Mega evolve, do you have permission to do so? Just asking, just in case. I dont want to see this place go down. XD

And if there are more Pokémon in the Sinnoh region, I can probably help with locations, once people are finding this place interesting

To answer your questions, the Mega Evolution is currently being processed. I've put in a request for the champion to be able to use Mega Evolution, but if any of you want to, you'll have to put in requests yourselves.

As for the moves, Pokémon are indeed more than capable of learning more than four moves. Keep it realistic though, I can't have a Shinx running around with Thunder. And by connection I mean how the Pokémon met the trainer. Through battle, a gift, an egg, even a trade. Get creative!

I hope that answers your questions. ^^

Ahh, thank you so much :3 I have gotten approved by @StellarWind Elsydeon for two of my characters to have Megas (Pyros for his Mega Charizard X and Shade for her Mega Gengar) a long time ago, like about a year or two ago when I was more active. XD These guys will be about 33 years old, unless I do an AU of them to make them a little younger. If I do an AU of them, I'm wondering if that's okay with the head honcho of Mega Evolutions (assuming he sees this). XD Just as long as I get the Mega Stones in a realistic way, but in the Sinnoh Region, as the two peeps have been given Key Stones from their parents after they reached a certain age and after they were able to show their responsibility towards having a Mega Pokemon.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
@Merciless Medic - According to my records I never actually got back to you on the dude with the Zard X (after rejecting his sister with the Zard Y because you never actually gave her a reason that makes sense to have a key stone and the reason you DID have was okay fanfic material if you're into weird sues but not acceptable RP forum material) - that request seems to have sort of fallen between the cracks, and I apologize for that. The Gengar certainly was a thing though. And there was a Houndoom as a final boss fight in something that I'm not sure ever made it that far.

Either way! AUs are tricky subjects because Mega Evos are approved on a per-character basis and an AU expy is not the same character. I'm going to have to say that an AU version of a character does not automatically get mega evolution privileges and needs to get its own application approved.

Ahh, thank you for that. I could have sworn Pyros had a Mega Zard X... Let me reread that convo, and I'll see. XD

Ohhhh, that's right. XD I sent an application and it hasn't been approved, yet. XD I am so sorry about that, my bad. XD (This is what happens when I ask too many things).

Last edited by a moderator:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I mean, there is a bit of a "how many bloody super-special-awesome characters does this person want!?" When specific people make too many requests, especially if their characters are meant to be in the same setting/be related to/possibly interact with each other - but I wasn't ignoring you on purpose. You'd be surprised how many conversations accumulate in staff inboxes just due to warnings delivered - the blasted thing just kind of drowned. xD

In any case, I don't suppose a request from last year (Yeesh. Apologies again!) would still be valid all things considered as a lot can happen in a year and deities know what happened with any of these characters. << So yeah. If you feel like spawning a new character or a younger version of an existing character or whatever - the application would be properly reviewed this time. And if it isn't, remind me every once in a while. I am a very busy abomination these days. @_@

I am so very sorry for assuming that one of my characters already got approval. XD I will resend the character sheet once I remake it for this RP. I originally didn't want to keep bugging you with a reply once a week, but then I completely forgot about it as I went on a hiatus for an entire year. XD And, honestly, I wouldn't be surprised with all of the inbox stuff that happens to you guys anyway (I smell spring cleaning in the conversations for you guys... If that's at all possible). I figured that, since it was forgotten, I wasn't going to bother anyway. XD

I will only have one Mega to control (and only have one person control it) if I do get approved, and I won't have two characters of the same family running amok in this RP. XD That's just chaos. The other character won't have a Mega, but probably a Z-Move for that (of course, with a horrible learning curve).

I am here today to share with you my character sheets, so we can get this show on the road. Mind you that we can all have different objectives, but a main plot will be followed.

Name: James Quinn
Appearance: James has spiky platinum blond hair, which he usually covers up with a white trainer's cap. His eyes are hazel. James stands at 5'8, with an athletic build. He mostly wears either navy jeans or black shorts, with a white zip-up hoodie and black sneakers. He carries a black backpack with him.
Hometown: Eterna City, Sinnoh.
Backstory: James is the son of Captain Quinn of the Eterna City Police Station, who became Captain after Looker left to another region, leaving the station in his protection. Captain Quinn made a vow to protect the Sinnoh Region with his life, and pressures his son into doing the same. James, however, wants to become a trainer. Even more, he wants to become one of the best trainers the Sinnoh region has ever seen.
Personality: James is dedicated to becoming a trainer, having studied all there is to study about Pokémon and battling. He knows his facts, and relies on them heavily in battle. He calculates his moves rather than winging it and finding out what damage it would do. Outside of battle, James is sociable and kind, always aiming to meet new people and make new friends.
Other: James has a fondness for Fire-types, courtesy of his father's Combusken.

Pokémon
Species:
Chimchar (chosen starter)
Nickname: 'Char (for now)
Moves: Scratch, Ember, Leer
Connection: James will choose Chimchar because of Thomas' Combusken. He's learned that Chimchar eventually evolves into a Fire - Fighting dual type, just like his father's Pokémon, and wants to see which one is better in battle.
Personality: Chimchar is known in the lab as a bit of a prankster, up to all sorts of antics. As much as it loves playing around, it has proven to be an effective battler in a series of tests ran by Professor Lucas, and with the right trainer has the potential to become a well-trained Infernape.

Name: Thomas "Q" Quinn
Appearance: Thomas stands at 6’0, and weighs about 180lbs. He has a strong and sturdy build. He has short, grey hair and ocean eyes. When he’s not in uniform, he wears a red lumberjack shirt with black cargo pants and black boots, as well as a black flat cap. He has a scar running through his right eye, courtesy of a Weavile a few years ago.
Hometown: Eterna City, Sinnoh.
Backstory: Thomas was an amateur trainer when he was young, like everybody else. He caught numerous Pokémon, training and battling through the Sinnoh region together with his best friend, Cyrus. When it was revealed that Cyrus was the brain behind Team Galatic, Thomas couldn’t believe it. Treasured memories were turned into nothing but lies and deceit. To take his revenge, Thomas enrolled himself into the International Police Academy, becoming an officer a few months later. He helped Looker take down Team Galactic and has been promoted to Sinnoh’s captain since.
Personality: Thomas takes his job very seriously, forcing himself into dangerous situations to ensure the safety of his people. Aside from his job, he loves spending time with his Pokémon, specifically Lucario, which he’s tried to enter the Pokémon League with in the past.

Species: Lucario
Nickname: /
Moves: Aura Sphere, ExtremeSpeed, Close Combat, Rock Smash
Connection: Thomas met Lucario when it was just a young Riolu, saving it from the clutches of an evil trainer. His collection of imprisoned Pokémon were released back into the wild, but Riolu found its way back to Thomas. He decided to keep it, and used it as his own Pokémon. The two share a strong bond, which was proven when Riolu eventually evolved.
Personality: Lucario is very loyal to Thomas, and practically never has to go in his ball. It patols together with Thomas, and has helped put many criminals in jail.

Species: Combusken
Nickname: /
Moves: Double Kick, Flame Charge, Bulk Up
Connection: Combusken was Thomas' first Pokémon, which he caught while on vacation in the Hoenn region when he was young. It is one of Thomas' main Pokémon to use in battles.
Personality: Combusken is a fierce Pokémon, relying heavily on its Attack and Speed. Aside from battle it is playful and spends a lot of time with Thomas' other Pokémon.

Species: Staraptor
Nickname: Recon 1
Moves: Fly, Brave Bird, Whirlwind
Connection: Thomas caught Staraptor as a Starly when he first began his journey. It currently serves as Thomas' eyes and ears, flying high above to search the area and check if there's any trouble.

Species: Braviary
Nickname: Recon 2
Moves: Fly, Sky Drop, Superpower
Connection: When immigration of foreign regions first began, Rufflet was one of the first Pokémon that Thomas found, but never seen before. He caught it, and trained it to become a Braviary. Just like Staraptor, it serves as one of Thomas' eyes in the skies.

Species: Fletchinder
Nickname: Recon 3
Moves: Flame Charge, Peck, Quick Attack
Connection: Fletchinder is one of Thomas' latest Pokémon, coming all the way from Kalos. It is currently in training to become his third spotter, but has a long way ahead of it.

Name: Marx Neem
Appearance: Lighty tanned with matted black hair and dark brown eyes. He likes to wear white and blue shirts with orange shorts. He's 5'11 in height.
Hometown: Jublilife city, Sinnoh
Backstory: Marx had an uninteresting life. he was raised by a single father, as his mother left to travel the world. He attended school like normal and was obsessed with science. He's always been fascinated with not only pokemon but the world itself and would spend most of his time out in the woods. There he met Lacy. After officially cathing Lacy, Marx decided to leave and go explore. When asked why he didn't really have a reason except he felt the need to leave.
Personality: Marx is somewhat oddly rash. He considers himself a strategist and quickly jumps to conclusions. His friends would mock this saying "He knows everything. If everything was wrong". Despite this, he proudly defends his logic no matter how backward his logic is. While considered nice he isn't always aware of other peoples boundaries.
Other: He refuses to fight gym leaders and only think the elite four can judge his worth.
Goal (optional): He wants to become a pokemon professor

Species:
Ducklett
Nickname: Lacy
Moves: Water gun, Wing attack, Defog
Connection: While Marx was wandering the woods he met the ducklett alone, lost. They became friends very quickly and would constantly play together after school. Eventually, when Marx obtained his own Pokeball he caught the willing friend. Making her his first pokemon.
Personality: Lacy's special ability is Keen Eye. Which is reasonable as she tends to take note of things even when Marx doesn't. She is exceptionally friendly and tries her best to make other pokemon like her. She does not like being alone and gets very distraught when Marx is not around.

Name: Marx Neem
Appearance: Lighty tanned with matted black hair and dark brown eyes. He likes to wear white and blue shirts with orange shorts. He's 5'11 in height.
Hometown: Jublilife city, Sinnoh
Backstory: Marx had an uninteresting life. he was raised by a single father, as his mother left to travel the world. He attended school like normal and was obsessed with science. He's always been fascinated with not only pokemon but the world itself and would spend most of his time out in the woods. There he met Lacy. After officially cathing Lacy, Marx decided to leave and go explore. When asked why he didn't really have a reason except he felt the need to leave.
Personality: Marx is somewhat oddly rash. He considers himself a strategist and quickly jumps to conclusions. His friends would mock this saying "He knows everything. If everything was wrong". Despite this, he proudly defends his logic no matter how backward his logic is. While considered nice he isn't always aware of other peoples boundaries.
Other: He refuses to fight gym leaders and only think the elite four can judge his worth.
Goal (optional): He wants to become a pokemon professor

Species:
Ducklett
Nickname: Lacy
Moves: Water gun, Wing attack, Defog
Connection: While Marx was wandering the woods he met the ducklett alone, lost. They became friends very quickly and would constantly play together after school. Eventually, when Marx obtained his own Pokeball he caught the willing friend. Making her his first pokemon.
Personality: Lacy's special ability is Keen Eye. Which is reasonable as she tends to take note of things even when Marx doesn't. She is exceptionally friendly and tries her best to make other pokemon like her. She does not like being alone and gets very distraught when Marx is not around.

You are accepted! Might I note though, that in your 'other' you wrote that you wish to be judged by the Elite Four. Keep in mind that the Elite Four are the strongest trainers in the region, aside from the Champion. They are not to be taken lightly.

I am very interested xD I thought this RP would be way out of my league but I shall give it a shot. I’ll use a new character as well. Gimmie a while to make my bio though please, thanks man ^~^

I'm intrigued
Name: Ryo Kadachi
Appearance: he wears a red jacket with a white shirt underneath, he wears no hat, revealing his dirty-blond scraggly hair, he wears jean pants and brown boots.
Hometown: Jublife City
Backstory: One day, his father and mother were talking when he was younger. His Turquoise room was spinning as he heard his dad say "I am going" and ever since that day, Ryos mother always wanted him to be a pokemon trainer, for some odd reason she couldn't wait until he was gone.
Personality: he's calm, Collective, well mannered and can snap of anger sometimes, but not too much
Other: He has PTSD whenever he sees a Steelix
Goal (optional): n/a

Pokémon
Species:
Chimchar
Nickname: n/a
Moves: Scratch, Ember, Focus energy double team
Connection: He was given to Ryo to begin his journey from Professor Rowan.
Personality: its a very curious pokemon, but when theirs a battle, its a very reliable partner to have, and it gets along with its trainer VERY well, however, it can get pretty primitive in battle

Hm... It appears I have been summoned! I always like journey RPs, and I know just the gal I've been meaning to use!

Name: Melody Clark
Appearance: Melody stands at 5'4", with long black hair and blue eyes. She tends to wear a black t-shirt with white music notes on it, and a skirt along with it. Some tennis shoes complete her look. Melody also has a backpack with some music pins on it, and carries around a PokeFlute that she enjoys playing.
Hometown: Sunnyshore City
Backstory: Melody grew up in Sunnyshore city. She loved music, and learned how to play quite a few instruments and sing. But what Melody loved about as much as making music was watching trainer take on the gym leaders and battling each other. So after a long time of begging, Melody managed to convince her parents to get her a Pokemon. She got Allegro, her Chatot. They got to know each other, and now Melody finally feels like it's time to go on an adventure!
Personality: Melody keeps upbeat (lol music pun) and tries to stay optimistic about everything. She can be a bit naive, but her intentions are good. She enjoys making music and battling.
Other:

Pokémon
Species:
Chatot
Nickname: Allegro
Moves: Peck, Taunt, Boomburst (But since Allegro's really weak, he can only use it at half power and he has to recharge a turn after using it)
Connection: Melody received Allegro as gift while he was in an egg. Although their relationship was rather rough at first, their mutual love for making music and battling is what really brought them together.
Personality: Allegro is what you might call a troublemaker. He likes to mimic people's voices to mock them, and often says obscene phrases. He does it mostly to get attention, and also enjoys battling.
Item: Holds a turquoise Metronome

Holy Smokes! I haven’t RP’d for a looooong time, hopefully I can join this...

Name: Jet
Appearance: Jet is a very small kid (around 4 foot 6) for his age. He has explosive (non turquoise), but also puffy hair that covers his entire head. He is often seen wearing a black t-shirt with a thumbs up on it and a blue pullover wrapped around his waist. Jet also wears gray sweatpants and plain black shoes. He carries around a one strap backpack (the other strap was ripped off), but is often seen dragging it than putting it on his back.
Hometown: Jet is from the town of Sandgem.
Backstory: Jet, as a child, loved listening to his brother’s stories of Pokémon battles, inspiring him to participate in the league challenge. He loved the idea of battling with other trainers, and would often pretend battle with his brother’s Torterra, which Jet liked due to how he used to sleep under its giant tree. His excitement for battling grew and grew throughout the years, but soon his parents wouldn’t let him battle after how devastated his brother was after he lost an important battle, losing all of his Pokémon in the process. Jet ridiculed the idea, and decided to start his journey with his Aipom, Aipo, without telling his parents.
Personality: Jet is a naïve trainer who just wants to prove that he can survive just like his brother did before his Pokémon were stolen away from him. He is very kind towards others, and doesn’t mind helping people who are in need, but doesn’t like many requests at once. He can be very stubborn and easily irritated by the smallest of actions. Jet also doesn’t like receiving help from other people, as he believes he can do things himself, though at times, this makes him very cocky and brash.
Other: His favorite type of berry is a Iapapa berry because of its sourness, and his least favorite are Razz berries because he dislikes heat and spicy items.
Goal (optional): To make it to the Pokémon League and be just as good, if not better, than his brother.

Pokémon
Species:
Aipom
Nickname: Aipo
Moves: Fury Swipes, Double Team, Focus Punch (still trying to perfect), Sand Attack
Connection: Jet and Aipo were already “frenimies” when he was at home. Aipo would always steal Jet and Torterra’s lunches when he got the chance, aggravating Jet all the time. However, they always used to play games with each other, splash in Sandgem Town’s beach, take naps with each other, or wrestle near Route 201. They soon became closer and bonded with each other, much to his parent’s dismay. When Jet finally asked Aipo to come join him on his adventure, the Aipom quickly agreed, for the thrill of adventure, and to get away from Jet’s parents.
Personality: Aipo is a mischievous Aipom, and likes to pull pranks on unsuspecting Pokémon just walking by, much to Jet’s annoyance. Aipo is also very rude, not taking kindly to orders that aren’t from Jet, and just like Jet, doesn’t enjoy getting help from other people, sometimes even threatening to attack. Aipo’s cockiness is be like Jet’s, but amped up to the max. Aipo has very little humility and usually wants things for himself. He doesn’t enjoy helping others as well, and can act quite selfish. Aipo has great pride for itself, going to extreme measures to protect it. Aipo respects Jet greatly, but he only goes so far for him.

I hope this wasn’t too long...

I'm intrigued
Name: Ryo Kadachi
Appearance: he wears a red jacket with a white shirt underneath, he wears no hat, revealing his dirty-blond scraggly hair, he wears jean pants and brown boots.
Hometown: Jublife City
Backstory: One day, his father and mother were talking when he was younger. His Turquoise room was spinning as he heard his dad say "I am going" and ever since that day, Ryos mother always wanted him to be a pokemon trainer, for some odd reason she couldn't wait until he was gone.
Personality: he's calm, Collective, well mannered and can snap of anger sometimes, but not too much
Other: He has PTSD whenever he sees a Steelix
Goal (optional): n/a

Pokémon
Species:
Chimchar
Nickname: n/a
Moves: Scratch, Ember, Focus energy double team
Connection: He was given to Ryo to begin his journey from Professor Rowan.
Personality: its a very curious pokemon, but when theirs a battle, its a very reliable partner to have, and it gets along with its trainer VERY well, however, it can get pretty primitive in battle
Your character is most certainly accepted, but when you say Ryo received his starter from Professor Rowan, was this prior to this RP or did he get it from Professor Rowan in another fashion?

Question. Do they have a Pokemon and then also get given one from professor Dawn and Lucas or is their first Pokemon given to them by Dawn and Lucas?
I would personally prefer it if you either have a Pokémon of your own, or pick a starter from the lab. If there's a good enough reason for you to have a Pokémon of your own before the RP itself, message me and we'll discuss the possiblities in private.^^

Holy Smokes! I haven’t RP’d for a looooong time, hopefully I can join this...

Name: Jet
Appearance: Jet is a very small kid (around 4 foot 6) for his age. He has explosive (non turquoise), but also puffy hair that covers his entire head. He is often seen wearing a black t-shirt with a thumbs up on it and a blue pullover wrapped around his waist. Jet also wears gray sweatpants and plain black shoes. He carries around a one strap backpack (the other strap was ripped off), but is often seen dragging it than putting it on his back.
Hometown: Jet is from the town of Sandgem.
Backstory: Jet, as a child, loved listening to his brother’s stories of Pokémon battles, inspiring him to participate in the league challenge. He loved the idea of battling with other trainers, and would often pretend battle with his brother’s Torterra, which Jet liked due to how he used to sleep under its giant tree. His excitement for battling grew and grew throughout the years, but soon his parents wouldn’t let him battle after how devastated his brother was after he lost an important battle, losing all of his Pokémon in the process. Jet ridiculed the idea, and decided to start his journey with his Aipom, Aipo, without telling his parents.
Personality: Jet is a naïve trainer who just wants to prove that he can survive just like his brother did before his Pokémon were stolen away from him. He is very kind towards others, and doesn’t mind helping people who are in need, but doesn’t like many requests at once. He can be very stubborn and easily irritated by the smallest of actions. Jet also doesn’t like receiving help from other people, as he believes he can do things himself, though at times, this makes him very cocky and brash.
Other: His favorite type of berry is a Iapapa berry because of its sourness, and his least favorite are Razz berries because he dislikes heat and spicy items.
Goal (optional): To make it to the Pokémon League and be just as good, if not better, than his brother.

Pokémon
Species:
Aipom
Nickname: Aipo
Moves: Fury Swipes, Double Team, Focus Punch (still trying to perfect), Sand Attack
Connection: Jet and Aipo were already “frenimies” when he was at home. Aipo would always steal Jet and Torterra’s lunches when he got the chance, aggravating Jet all the time. However, they always used to play games with each other, splash in Sandgem Town’s beach, take naps with each other, or wrestle near Route 201. They soon became closer and bonded with each other, much to his parent’s dismay. When Jet finally asked Aipo to come join him on his adventure, the Aipom quickly agreed, for the thrill of adventure, and to get away from Jet’s parents.
Personality: Aipo is a mischievous Aipom, and likes to pull pranks on unsuspecting Pokémon just walking by, much to Jet’s annoyance. Aipo is also very rude, not taking kindly to orders that aren’t from Jet, and just like Jet, doesn’t enjoy getting help from other people, sometimes even threatening to attack. Aipo’s cockiness is be like Jet’s, but amped up to the max. Aipo has very little humility and usually wants things for himself. He doesn’t enjoy helping others as well, and can act quite selfish. Aipo has great pride for itself, going to extreme measures to protect it. Aipo respects Jet greatly, but he only goes so far for him.

I hope this wasn’t too long...
Hm... It appears I have been summoned! I always like journey RPs, and I know just the gal I've been meaning to use!

Name: Melody Clark
Appearance: Melody stands at 5'4", with long black hair and blue eyes. She tends to wear a black t-shirt with white music notes on it, and a skirt along with it. Some tennis shoes complete her look. Melody also has a backpack with some music pins on it, and carries around a PokeFlute that she enjoys playing.
Hometown: Sunnyshore City
Backstory: Melody grew up in Sunnyshore city. She loved music, and learned how to play quite a few instruments and sing. But what Melody loved about as much as making music was watching trainer take on the gym leaders and battling each other. So after a long time of begging, Melody managed to convince her parents to get her a Pokemon. She got Allegro, her Chatot. They got to know each other, and now Melody finally feels like it's time to go on an adventure!
Personality: Melody keeps upbeat (lol music pun) and tries to stay optimistic about everything. She can be a bit naive, but her intentions are good. She enjoys making music and battling.
Other:

Pokémon
Species:
Chatot
Nickname: Allegro
Moves: Peck, Taunt, Boomburst (But since Allegro's really weak, he can only use it at half power and he has to recharge a turn after using it)
Connection: Melody received Allegro as gift while he was in an egg. Although their relationship was rather rough at first, their mutual love for making music and battling is what really brought them together.
Personality: Allegro is what you might call a troublemaker. He likes to mimic people's voices to mock them, and often says obscene phrases. He does it mostly to get attention, and also enjoys battling.
Item: Holds a turquoise Metronome
You are both accepted. If I find the time today I'll have the RP thread up this evening. Otherwise I'll have to test your patience a little and I'll have it up tomorrow.

Name: Samuel Cooper.
Appearance: Sam is a rather bulky individual and tall, standing at 5'10. He's fit and strong, often playing sports or just keeping active to keep his body and mind as healthy as they can be. He has light brown hair which matches his dark brown eyes. His face often has a clueless expression on it or a very happy one. His clothing is often simplistic, his jeans and jogging bottoms are often accompanied by a shirt or hoodie which are usually plain.
Hometown: Twinleaf town.
Backstory: Samuel was not that interested in Pokemon to begin with. He knew of them and he watched tournaments and shows on TV about them but to say he had a passion or ambition to become a Pokemon trainer would be a blatant lie. Sam was much more interested in himself and sports. He'd run, swim and cycle as much as could whilst growing up. It was only when his childhood friend Finion left to go on his own Pokemon journey did he actually consider the idea of it. Despite being friends Sam always liked to think he was better than Finion and for him to just up and leave to become a Pokemon trainer! Sam felt a little left behind to say the least. It was then that Pokemon started to become more interesting to Sam, more of a goal and eventually he decided to go for that goal, to become a trainer.
Personality: Sam is a rather blunt person. Honest and open but not careful and cautious. He often says stuff that people might consider offensive or hurtful. Sam doesn't have any harmful intentions but it doesn't help that he's stubborn about everything and the way he sometimes acts and talks would lead people to believe he's a bit clueless. Underneath that all however he's actually a very caring and clever individual. Sam prefers to be called headstrong rather than stubborn and the one thing he never does is give up.
Other: Sam is a childhood friend of Finion, my other character who I use frequently in RP's
Goal (optional): To become stronger not only as a trainer but as a person. He wants to become a great trainer for the chance to battle Finion.

Pokémon

Species:
Growlithe
Nickname: Buster
Moves: Bite, Ember, take down
Connection: Sam was just a child when the not long hatched growlithe was given to him by his friend Finion. Since he didn't have much interest in Pokemon at the time Buster became more of a house pet than a Pokemon. He grew very close to Sam and loved to play and go on walks with his trainer.
Personality: Buster is not the battling type. He's a little softy who just wants attention and pets and cuddles all the time. This is problematic when it comes to battling, something the growlithe is rather timid in it, often not wanting to do it and backing out of the fight. Buster is protective of Sam though and if its to defend his trainer the little growlithe will fight it's heart out.

Name: Samuel Cooper.
Appearance: Sam is a rather bulky individual and tall, standing at 5'10. He's fit and strong, often playing sports or just keeping active to keep his body and mind as healthy as they can be. He has light brown hair which matches his dark brown eyes. His face often has a clueless expression on it or a very happy one. His clothing is often simplistic, his jeans and jogging bottoms are often accompanied by a shirt or hoodie which are usually plain.
Hometown: Twinleaf town.
Backstory: Samuel was not that interested in Pokemon to begin with. He knew of them and he watched tournaments and shows on TV about them but to say he had a passion or ambition to become a Pokemon trainer would be a blatant lie. Sam was much more interested in himself and sports. He'd run, swim and cycle as much as could whilst growing up. It was only when his childhood friend Finion left to go on his own Pokemon journey did he actually consider the idea of it. Despite being friends Sam always liked to think he was better than Finion and for him to just up and leave to become a Pokemon trainer! Sam felt a little left behind to say the least. It was then that Pokemon started to become more interesting to Sam, more of a goal and eventually he decided to go for that goal, to become a trainer.
Personality: Sam is a rather blunt person. Honest and open but not careful and cautious. He often says stuff that people might consider offensive or hurtful. Sam doesn't have any harmful intentions but it doesn't help that he's stubborn about everything and the way he sometimes acts and talks would lead people to believe he's a bit clueless. Underneath that all however he's actually a very caring and clever individual. Sam prefers to be called headstrong rather than stubborn and the one thing he never does is give up.
Other: Sam is a childhood friend of Finion, my other character who I use frequently in RP's
Goal (optional): To become stronger not only as a trainer but as a person. He wants to become a great trainer for the chance to battle Finion.

Pokémon

Species:
Growlithe
Nickname: Buster
Moves: Bite, Ember, take down
Connection: Sam was just a child when the not long hatched growlithe was given to him by his friend Finion. Since he didn't have much interest in Pokemon at the time Buster became more of a house pet than a Pokemon. He grew very close to Sam and loved to play and go on walks with his trainer.
Personality: Buster is not the battling type. He's a little softy who just wants attention and pets and cuddles all the time. This is problematic when it comes to battling, something the growlithe is rather timid in it, often not wanting to do it and backing out of the fight. Buster is protective of Sam though and if its to defend his trainer the little growlithe will fight it's heart out.
You are accepted, sir!

Whew! I made it! Excited to rp with you guys!

So, I have a question. The starters that the professors give you, can they be found in the wild as well?
As you know, starters are extremely rare, which is why there's a limited choice. If you want another starter outside of those in the lab, message me and we can discuss the possibilities.

I will have Pyros finished later.

This is for one of my characters:
Name: Angelia "Angel" Shayton
Hometown: Raised on Melemele Island in Alola, but was actually born in Laverre City, Kalos.
Appearance: She has black hair with her signature white streak in her bangs. She has pitch-black eyes, and her skin is a little pale. She has dark circles from not sleeping very well. She wears a black, poofy dress, with poofy shoulders and white frills at the end of the shoulder-length cuffs and the bottom of the dress. Her dress has a bit of a high collar. She wears transparent, black tights and has a purse with little crystals all over the seams and the ends of the zippers. Her black and white tap dancing shoes have a bit of a heel to them. Her skin has a rare pigment disorder, which causes her cells/proteins/whatever in charge of the color of her skin to die, making her seem paler than what she really is. If her pigments didn't have this disorder, she'll be as dark as the natives from Alola. She is 5'4" (162.6 cm) and weighs 130 lbs (59.0 kg). She is quite toned but looks alarmingly skinny in the waist section. She has

When going to battle or coordinate, she has a black, skin-tight dancer's outfit, and the tights are actually a part of her outfit. She'll also put her hair up in a ponytail. In detail: she has a black spandex suit that covers the entire length of her arms, legs, and her torso, save for some designer holes that show off her belly button and her shoulders. From her left shoulder down to her right side is a wave of sparkles, similar to something seen on ice skaters.
Personality: Even though she is 29 years old, her mental age is closely aligned with the teenagers. She can be very immature and very naive at times, but she is very knowledgable in psychology and medicine and becomes a savage during battle. She is very kind, selfless, and caring to all who meet her, which can become quite bad for her when they begin to use her sweetness for their own selfish needs and she may not see it right away. She is always tired and tries not to show this, but her body language shows. She slouches when sitting, and yawns a lot. Those dark circles under her eyes are from a lack of sleep, but there is more to it. She has chronic insomnia, which causes her to hallucinate slightly when awake, have trouble staying awake, be delirious at times throughout the day and not be able to remember what happens sometimes, and her Pokémon have begun training themselves because she always sleeps when she is trying to train them herself. Since her Pokémon are already very able in battle, they can battle when Angel is too busy sleeping standing up. Because of this, she can be quite clumsy.

Her deliriousness can cause her to become quite scary when someone makes her angry. Since her mentality is strained, she could instantly snap and she would be as cruel as the Dark-Types she admires. She hates this side of her, so she keeps it locked away, even going as far as making herself fall asleep during an angering confrontation.
Backstory: She was born in Laverre City, Kalos, and was basically like the mysterious fairy girls that primarily use Fairy-Types around and in that city, and her idol was Valerie for a time. She played with a mute boy before she had to leave, so she gave him a blue bandanna to remember her by. When she moved to Alola, she was given quite the shock when her mother found a Zorua in the boxes, and the Zorua had the same blue bandanna given by Angel. When Angel found out that the mute boy was actually a Zorua, she kept the little Zorua, naming him Zorro and he became her first Pokemon at the age of 7. She then explored Alola, completing some Alolan challenges, but found them boring. She found out about the contests in Sinnoh and they were more appealing to her. After having her mother help her get settled in Sandgem Town of the Sinnoh Region, she had been staying there and obtaining information and knowledge about Sinnoh before going out there.
Other: She can speak Kalosian and has some Kalosian mannerisms, and is very adept at dancing. Her mother is an albino, and she hardly talks to her father anymore. She also can create salves and healing paste from herbs and berries because her mother had taught her. She also took some online courses on psychology for a time while she was in Alola. She also has a Darkinium-Z and a Fairium-Z.
Goal: Becoming a Top Coordinator and understanding more about Dark- and Fairy-Type Pokémon.

Pokémon
Species
: Zorua - [TYPE]Dark[/TYPE]
Nickname: Zorro
Ability: Illusion - Can use this in a battle or out on the field. When there are more Pokémon on Angel's team, he will pick a random Pokémon (mainly a Pokémon that is similar to him in moves) and look like them. His Illusion ability can only affect him and, when taking damage, he loses concentration suddenly and can't keep the illusion up. When used out on the field, he can turn himself into a mute boy. He is 4'05" (134.6 cm), skinny, pale, has black hair and blue eyes, and has on a light green shirt, brown shorts, and black and red sneakers. He also can sometimes be seen wearing a black and red jacket around his waist, but it is to hide his tail, to which he still finds difficulty in hiding. Once he can successfully hide his tail, he will be close to evolving.
Moves: Dark Pulse, Sucker Punch, Scratch, Leer, Pursuit, Fake Tears, Fury Swipes, Feint Attack, Scary Face
Connection: Was the childhood friend of Angel before she even knew of his secret. She thought he was lonely and wanted to be friends with him, so he looked up to her because of her kindness and compassion at such a young age. After hearing that she was leaving, he stowed away in one of their moving boxes and was found hungry and tired in their new Alolan house. Seeing the blue bandana on his arm, Angel knew who it was and Zorro has been her Pokémon ever since.
Personality: He is very brotherly, protective, and caring towards Angel. He will do anything to make sure she is safe. He is also very affectionate towards her and he is commonly found out of his PokéBall, trying to ride on her shoulder or keep her awake long enough to complete a task she needed to do. He is also quite playful and loves to snuggle. He can be very rash when making decisions and usually ends up getting more hurt due to his decisions. He is also not quite completely tamed, as he still is very influenced by his instincts. If pushed to the limit, his instincts will take over and cause him to act out and attack everything around him in a more brutal fashion. The only power boost is for Dark Pulse (and later Night Daze), but they have a higher chance to miss. He is very alert to noises and is also very mischievous. He likes to make people feel bad for him by using his Fake Tears.
Other: He is taller than most Zorua, being 3'00" (91.4 cm) instead of 2'04" (71.1 cm), and he still has that turquoise Bandana around his wrist from when Angel gave him the cloth.
  • Sucker Punch - [TYPE]Dark[/TYPE] | Physical | Clever | If the opponent is going to use an attack, Zorro will immediately interrupt them with an attack of his own, surprising them with a tackle. If the opponent is going to use a status move, Zorro will attempt to hit but will most likely miss due to planning ahead for the wrong future.
    • Zorro's father was a Furfrou that had learned the move.
  • Scratch - [TYPE]Normal[/TYPE] | Physical | Tough | Zorro flexes his tiny claws outwards to scratch the opponent. Contest points will increase more when Leer is used before Scratch and can cause a combination when Fury Swipes and Slash are used afterward. He can also use this attack to cut a weak object like paper or yarn.
  • Leer - [TYPE]Normal[/TYPE] | Status | Cool | Zorro glares at the opponent with a sharp gaze, lowering their physical defenses by intimidating them. Double the points will be awarded if Rage or Scary Face were used beforehand, and it will also double the points of moves used after Leer, which include Bite, Feint Attack, Glare, Horn Attack, Scary Face, Scratch, Stomp, and Tackle.
  • Pursuit - [TYPE]Dark[/TYPE] | Physical | Clever | Zorro aggressively pursues the opponent and rams them with a tackle. If the opponent is fleeing or being returned, Zorro does double damage as they leave and drop their guard for a moment.
  • Fake Tears - [TYPE]Dark[/TYPE] | Status | Cute | Zorro cries Croconaw tears, flustering the opponent and weakening their will to do damage to him (lowers Sp. Atk by two). Zorro also uses this to try and get what he wants from Angel, which normally doesn't work. It does work on some people, though.
  • Fury Swipes - [TYPE]Normal[/TYPE] | Physical | Tough | Zorro flexes all of his tiny claws from his forelegs outwards to scratch the opponent multiple times. This can cut weak objects like paper or yarn. Contest points will increase more when Scratch is used prior to Fury Swipes.
  • Feint Attack - [TYPE]Dark[/TYPE] | Physical | Clever | Zorro approaches the opponent in a sneaky fashion, whether he would be actually hidden or not, and he will then tackle or throw a nasty punch after surprising his opponent. Usually, this attack doesn't miss unless the opponent knows what's up and avoids it altogether. It will increase in contest points if Fake Out, Leer, or Pound were used prior to Feint Attack.
  • Scary Face - [TYPE]Normal[/TYPE] | Status | Tough | Zorro's face distorts menacingly and, thanks to the Illusion Ability, creates a horrifying caricature of Zorro's distorted, terrifying face scowling predatorily at the opponent. This can make the opponent freeze up a bit and lowers their speed. More contest points can be given if Leer or Rage were used beforehand. It can also double the points of Bite, Crunch, and Leer after being used by Scary Face. Zorro can also use this to scare away people who would harm him or Angel.
  • Dark Pulse - [TYPE]Dark[/TYPE] | Special | Cool | It has a 20% chance to flinch due to the horrible thoughts interlaced with the dark aura being expelled from Zorro. Because Zorro isn't that mean-spirited, this attack doesn't hit very hard and only a weak pulse of darkness expels from him. If he is going crazy, this attack doesn't reach as far, but it is powerful by a slight bit.
    • While Angel was on Route 15 in Kalos with her mother collecting herbs and berries, she found this TM and had Zorro learn it quite recently after she remembered she stuffed this in her purse. Because it is such a new move, this attack isn't as powerful as it should be.

Last edited:
Is it alright if Pyros starts out with Charizard (as it is his birth Pokemon and has been through 3 regions already), or do you still want Pyros to have a Charmander starting out? Pyros and Angel are already pretty experienced, but they will only bring one Pokemon each.

I will have Pyros finished later.

This is for one of my characters:
Name: Angelia "Angel" Shayton
Hometown: Raised on Melemele Island in Alola, but was actually born in Laverre City, Kalos.
Appearance: She has black hair with her signature white streak in her bangs. She has pitch-black eyes, and her skin is a little pale. She has dark circles from not sleeping very well. She wears a black, poofy dress, with poofy shoulders and white frills at the end of the shoulder-length cuffs and the bottom of the dress. Her dress has a bit of a high collar. She wears transparent, black tights and has a purse with little crystals all over the seams and the ends of the zippers. Her black and white tap dancing shoes have a bit of a heel to them. Her skin has a rare pigment disorder, which causes her cells/proteins/whatever in charge of the color of her skin to die, making her seem paler than what she really is. If her pigments didn't have this disorder, she'll be as dark as the natives from Alola. She is 5'4" (162.6 cm) and weighs 130 lbs (59.0 kg). She is quite toned but looks alarmingly skinny in the waist section. She has

When going to battle or coordinate, she has a black, skin-tight dancer's outfit, and the tights are actually a part of her outfit. She'll also put her hair up in a ponytail. In detail: she has a black spandex suit that covers the entire length of her arms, legs, and her torso, save for some designer holes that show off her belly button and her shoulders. From her left shoulder down to her right side is a wave of sparkles, similar to something seen on ice skaters.
Personality: Even though she is 29 years old, her mental age is closely aligned with the teenagers. She can be very immature and very naive at times, but she is very knowledgable in psychology and medicine and becomes a savage during battle. She is very kind, selfless, and caring to all who meet her, which can become quite bad for her when they begin to use her sweetness for their own selfish needs and she may not see it right away. She is always tired and tries not to show this, but her body language shows. She slouches when sitting, and yawns a lot. Those dark circles under her eyes are from a lack of sleep, but there is more to it. She has chronic insomnia, which causes her to hallucinate slightly when awake, have trouble staying awake, be delirious at times throughout the day and not be able to remember what happens sometimes, and her Pokémon have begun training themselves because she always sleeps when she is trying to train them herself. Since her Pokémon are already very able in battle, they can battle when Angel is too busy sleeping standing up. Because of this, she can be quite clumsy.

Her deliriousness can cause her to become quite scary when someone makes her angry. Since her mentality is strained, she could instantly snap and she would be as cruel as the Dark-Types she admires. She hates this side of her, so she keeps it locked away, even going as far as making herself fall asleep during an angering confrontation.
Backstory: She was born in Laverre City, Kalos, and was basically like the mysterious fairy girls that primarily use Fairy-Types around and in that city, and her idol was Valerie for a time. She played with a mute boy before she had to leave, so she gave him a blue bandanna to remember her by. When she moved to Alola, she was given quite the shock when her mother found a Zorua in the boxes, and the Zorua had the same blue bandanna given by Angel. When Angel found out that the mute boy was actually a Zorua, she kept the little Zorua, naming him Zorro and he became her first Pokemon at the age of 7. She then explored Alola, completing some Alolan challenges, but found them boring. She found out about the contests in Sinnoh and they were more appealing to her. After having her mother help her get settled in Sandgem Town of the Sinnoh Region, she had been staying there and obtaining information and knowledge about Sinnoh before going out there.
Other: She can speak Kalosian and has some Kalosian mannerisms, and is very adept at dancing. Her mother is an albino, and she hardly talks to her father anymore. She also can create salves and healing paste from herbs and berries because her mother had taught her. She also took some online courses on psychology for a time while she was in Alola. She also has a Darkinium-Z and a Fairium-Z.
Goal: Becoming a Top Coordinator and understanding more about Dark- and Fairy-Type Pokémon.

Pokémon
Species
: Zorua - [TYPE]Dark[/TYPE]
Nickname: Zorro
Ability: Illusion - Can use this in a battle or out on the field. When there are more Pokémon on Angel's team, he will pick a random Pokémon (mainly a Pokémon that is similar to him in moves) and look like them. His Illusion ability can only affect him and, when taking damage, he loses concentration suddenly and can't keep the illusion up. When used out on the field, he can turn himself into a mute boy. He is 4'05" (134.6 cm), skinny, pale, has black hair and blue eyes, and has on a light green shirt, brown shorts, and black and red sneakers. He also can sometimes be seen wearing a black and red jacket around his waist, but it is to hide his tail, to which he still finds difficulty in hiding. Once he can successfully hide his tail, he will be close to evolving.
Moves: Dark Pulse, Sucker Punch, Scratch, Leer, Pursuit, Fake Tears, Fury Swipes, Feint Attack, Scary Face
Connection: Was the childhood friend of Angel before she even knew of his secret. She thought he was lonely and wanted to be friends with him, so he looked up to her because of her kindness and compassion at such a young age. After hearing that she was leaving, he stowed away in one of their moving boxes and was found hungry and tired in their new Alolan house. Seeing the blue bandana on his arm, Angel knew who it was and Zorro has been her Pokémon ever since.
Personality: He is very brotherly, protective, and caring towards Angel. He will do anything to make sure she is safe. He is also very affectionate towards her and he is commonly found out of his PokéBall, trying to ride on her shoulder or keep her awake long enough to complete a task she needed to do. He is also quite playful and loves to snuggle. He can be very rash when making decisions and usually ends up getting more hurt due to his decisions. He is also not quite completely tamed, as he still is very influenced by his instincts. If pushed to the limit, his instincts will take over and cause him to act out and attack everything around him in a more brutal fashion. The only power boost is for Dark Pulse (and later Night Daze), but they have a higher chance to miss. He is very alert to noises and is also very mischievous. He likes to make people feel bad for him by using his Fake Tears.
Other: He is taller than most Zorua, being 3'00" (91.4 cm) instead of 2'04" (71.1 cm), and he still has that Blue Bandana around his wrist from when Angel gave him the cloth.
  • Sucker Punch - [TYPE]Dark[/TYPE] | Physical | Clever | If the opponent is going to use an attack, Zorro will immediately interrupt them with an attack of his own, surprising them with a tackle. If the opponent is going to use a status move, Zorro will attempt to hit but will most likely miss due to planning ahead for the wrong future.
    • Zorro's father was a Furfrou that had learned the move.
  • Scratch - [TYPE]Normal[/TYPE] | Physical | Tough | Zorro flexes his tiny claws outwards to scratch the opponent. Contest points will increase more when Leer is used before Scratch and can cause a combination when Fury Swipes and Slash are used afterward. He can also use this attack to cut a weak object like paper or yarn.
  • Leer - [TYPE]Normal[/TYPE] | Status | Cool | Zorro glares at the opponent with a sharp gaze, lowering their physical defenses by intimidating them. Double the points will be awarded if Rage or Scary Face were used beforehand, and it will also double the points of moves used after Leer, which include Bite, Feint Attack, Glare, Horn Attack, Scary Face, Scratch, Stomp, and Tackle.
  • Pursuit - [TYPE]Dark[/TYPE] | Physical | Clever | Zorro aggressively pursues the opponent and rams them with a tackle. If the opponent is fleeing or being returned, Zorro does double damage as they leave and drop their guard for a moment.
  • Fake Tears - [TYPE]Dark[/TYPE] | Status | Cute | Zorro cries Croconaw tears, flustering the opponent and weakening their will to do damage to him (lowers Sp. Atk by two). Zorro also uses this to try and get what he wants from Angel, which normally doesn't work. It does work on some people, though.
  • Fury Swipes - [TYPE]Normal[/TYPE] | Physical | Tough | Zorro flexes all of his tiny claws from his forelegs outwards to scratch the opponent multiple times. This can cut weak objects like paper or yarn. Contest points will increase more when Scratch is used prior to Fury Swipes.
  • Feint Attack - [TYPE]Dark[/TYPE] | Physical | Clever | Zorro approaches the opponent in a sneaky fashion, whether he would be actually hidden or not, and he will then tackle or throw a nasty punch after surprising his opponent. Usually, this attack doesn't miss unless the opponent knows what's up and avoids it altogether. It will increase in contest points if Fake Out, Leer, or Pound were used prior to Feint Attack.
  • Scary Face - [TYPE]Normal[/TYPE] | Status | Tough | Zorro's face distorts menacingly and, thanks to the Illusion Ability, creates a horrifying caricature of Zorro's distorted, terrifying face scowling predatorily at the opponent. This can make the opponent freeze up a bit and lowers their speed. More contest points can be given if Leer or Rage were used beforehand. It can also double the points of Bite, Crunch, and Leer after being used by Scary Face. Zorro can also use this to scare away people who would harm him or Angel.
  • Dark Pulse - [TYPE]Dark[/TYPE] | Special | Cool | It has a 20% chance to flinch due to the horrible thoughts interlaced with the dark aura being expelled from Zorro. Because Zorro isn't that mean-spirited, this attack doesn't hit very hard and only a weak pulse of darkness expels from him. If he is going crazy, this attack doesn't reach as far, but it is powerful by a slight bit.
    • While Angel was on Route 15 in Kalos with her mother collecting herbs and berries, she found this TM and had Zorro learn it quite recently after she remembered she stuffed this in her purse. Because it is such a new move, this attack isn't as powerful as it should be.
Is it alright if Pyros starts out with Charizard (as it is his birth Pokemon and has been through 3 regions already), or do you still want Pyros to have a Charmander starting out? Pyros and Angel are already pretty experienced, but they will only bring one Pokemon each.
Angel is without a shadow of a doubt accepted! I have a feeling I'll be able to learn a lot from you.
As for Pyros, he can have his Charizard, but the challenge will be all the tougher for him then. Roark won't just have a Geodude, an Onix and a Cranidos for example.

Well yea. When Pyros wants a challenge, he will ask for the Gym Leaders to use stronger Pokemon than they normally would. Meaning that Roark, if he has a Rampardos, will likely use that. Pyros and Zarda are pretty much very powerful, but Pyros is here to see the Fire- and Dragon-Type Pokemon and to see if he can get into the league.

Well yea. When Pyros wants a challenge, he will ask for the Gym Leaders to use stronger Pokemon than they normally would. Meaning that Roark, if he has a Rampardos, will likely use that. Pyros and Zarda are pretty much very powerful, but Pyros is here to see the Fire- and Dragon-Type Pokemon and to see if he can get into the league.
I'm intrigued to see what they bring to the table. Send in a character sheet and whenever you're ready, introduce them in the RP.

Key Stone Retrieval: Pyros and Zarda (age 18 ) obtained a Key Stone when put through a trial from his father, who had gotten his Key Stone from his father by going through a very similar trial. Pyros and Zarda were tasked with going up Mt. Silver without using Zarda to fly up to the top. Once they get up to the peak in a week-long hike, where he finds his father and his Pokémon, an Aerodactyl. Due to a large weakness to Rock and Zarda being Pyros's only Pokémon, Pyros had no choice but to use Zarda and was quickly beaten. Pyros was being reckless in having Zarda attack his father's Aerodactyl head-on and was sorely beaten. He had to trek back down to the mountain and go back home. After about 4 months of training (and after 2 months of Pyros trying to get out of his depressive haze), he challenged his father again, and he proceeded to go back up to the summit of Mt. Silver. When he got there, his father was waiting again with his Aerodactyl. Zarda fought valiantly, but it ended in a tie. Because it was a tie and not an official win, Pyros couldn't get the Key Stone. The process of going back home to train for another 5 months plus a one month break of Pyros getting over his insecurity and they are back up on the mountain to get the Key Stone. Pyros and Zarda finally defeated his father's Aerodactyl and got the Key Stone after 2 defeats and almost a year of training. Pyros still gets hammered pretty badly when losing, but he at least gets over his depression faster now.

Charizardite X Retrieval: During their journey in the RP, Pyros will be going through the Gym Challenge to get to the League. The Gym Leaders will be tougher on Pyros because of his better skill and experience, which may cause some losses for Pyros. I am hoping I could get to Hearthome City before he starts hearing rumors of a special item hidden on Iron Island. Of course, someone already gets the Mega Stone and Pyros finds the person as the guy is just about to leave the island. He will have to fight the snob of a trainer and lose against him. Seeing his inability to even beat the guy, Pyros will be put through another depressive trial, with Zarda getting irritated with the fact that Pyros is just letting the guy run off with the item (not that the guy has any use for the item, he just wants to sell it for big bucks). After some time in the RP, Pyros and the guy run into each other again after Pyros gets defeated by Volkner. Angered that the guy still has this item and has no need for it besides getting money from it, he challenges him in a battle again. This time, he wins and will get the Mega Stone.

Training for Mega Evolution: Zarda will be in an immense amount of pain on the first go and won't hold be able to hold it for any longer than a few seconds. After some training to get Zarda to hold the form, she will go insane and will try to attack Pyros, and then will collapse in exhaustion. After some more training, Zarda will finally master her form, but won't be able to master staying in it for any longer than a minute and will become extremely exhausted afterward, putting her unable to battle if she transforms back to her normal form in the middle of a battle. Once Pyros gets to the league, he will finally be able to get Zarda in enough control and stay as a Mega Zard X for the remainder of a battle.
OKAY, I'll put up a bio for Pyros after I get off of work. I'll start it up now, though.
Name: Pyroshu "Pyros" Rastrixen Darastrix
Appearance: He is 6'04" (193.0 cm), 220 lbs (99.8 kg) of mostly muscle, and has a rugged appearance about him. His chest and back are covered with scars from working with temperamental Pokémon (especially Fire-Types and Dragon-Types). He has flaming red hair that gracefully floats up like flames with royal blue roots. His eyes are royal blue with flaming specks dotting the irises. His usual clothes consist of a flaming sleeveless vest, a dark blue t-shirt, black biker gloves, dark blue jeans, black combat boots, and a backpack with a dragon motif. He also has a twine he handmade into a necklace with 4 charms. The charms include Charcoal, Fire Amulet, Dragon Scale, and Dragon Claw. His necklace dips down right below the collarbone divot. He also has a Mega Bracelet with a Key Stone on his left wrist. Although, he usually keeps it in his pocket or backpack, as he doesn't want to lose it before he gets his Mega Stone for Zarda.
Hometown: Cocona Village, Oblivia. Lives north of Mt. Moon on his family's ranch.
Backstory: He had been studying about Pokémon ever since he could read, always being around them and learning how they behave. It helped to study about Pokémon when his mother was a collector and still trying to collect all the Pokémon in her 50 years of living to grow her ranch, known as the "Darastrix Ranch". Since he and his siblings were raised by Pokémon, as well as their parents, they passed down what they learned to them, as well as being homeschooled for 5 years. He has been through 3 regions already, and wants to conquer Sinnoh.
Personality: He has a quick-temper, especially when he sees something unjust happening in front of him. He does have a slightly enlarged ego due to insecurities of not being strong enough, which can be his downfall. When he loses a battle, it weakens his spirit. When he loses an important battle, he gets put in a depressive haze and he doesn't want to fight. Nothing will make him feel better except for giving him time to find himself and his battle spirit again. He is brotherly to those he cares about, and very playful at times. He can make friends quickly with his outgoing nature and is quite the goofball. He is also loyal, until it conflicts with his just morals. When battling, he can be quite reckless, but after the trial with his father, he has tried to find some strategies that work with him and his Pokémon, but he struggles. He's not cunning in battle, but will try his best. He's mostly about raw power and prowess than getting around a Pokémon's defenses. His motto is "They can't defend if I break their defenses." He can also be extremely stubborn, territorial, protective, and impulsive. He's also quite simple and finds violence and power the easiest answers to some questions.
Other: He is more in tune with Pokémon and understands them better than other people.
Goal: To be the master of Fire- and Dragon-Types and get into the Sinnoh League.

Pokémon
Species
: Charizard - [TYPE]Fire[/TYPE][TYPE]Flying[/TYPE]
Nickname: Zarda
Ability: Blaze - When Zarda's stamina is low, her Fire-Type attacks increase in damage, and her flame on her tail glows whitish when it activates.
Moves: Move=Used More Often
Wing Attack, Flare Blitz, Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw, Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, Dragon Tail, Metal Claw, Blast Burn, Fire Pledge, Iron Tail, Thunder Punch, Earthquake, Solar Beam, Sunny Day, Swords Dance, Brutal Swing, Fly, Steel Wing, Sky Drop, Return, Flame Charge
Connection: Zarda was born on the same day as Pyros was born. Due to this and his parent's culture, he was given the Fire-Type Lizard Pokemon at an extremely young age. They grew up together and played with one another. Zarda then grew to become sisterly, but mainly motherly towards Pyros and will do anything to keep his well-being safe.
Personality: She is extremely protective of her friends and family and will keep them from getting hurt. She loves to snuggle and will occasionally lick her trainer on the face to show her affection. She will also emit a deep growl whenever she finds someone who she doesn't like. Despite her outward behavior towards just about anyone who gets near her trainer, she's exceptionally friendly toward their Pokémon, especially younger Pokémon. She is quite brave when faced with danger and is selfless. She also loves to thrash about and show off her strength.
Other: She wears a saddle made by Pyros and his father from leather. It is shaped to make it comfortable for both a rider, the Pokémon, and a passenger. She is also larger than most Charizard, being 6'07" (200.7 cm) instead of 5'07" (170.2 cm). Her rough, bumpy skin has faint scars from countless battles (mostly from Rock-Type moves). This has also dinged her skin a bit from its normal vibrant orange.

All Fire-Type attacks can thaw the target if they're frozen.
  • Wing Attack - [TYPE]Flying[/TYPE] | Physical | Cool | Zarda flies upward and then swoops down at the opponent, hitting them with her wing as she flies by. Depending on how fast she's going, this can cut through plastic. Zarda may also use it to deflect attacks when she's on the ground.
  • Flare Blitz - [TYPE]Fire[/TYPE] | Physical | Cool | Zarda breathes enough flames to cloak herself in fire and she charges at the foe. If she is frozen or the opponent is frozen, this will thaw both out. It has a 10% chance to burn the opponent and it gives sizable recoil damage to Zarda if the move lands. This may also set fire to flammable objects.
  • Heat Wave - [TYPE]Fire[/TYPE] | Special | Beautiful | Zarda exhales a hot breath and swipes her head from side to side, using her wings to fan out the burning wind towards the foe. It has a 10% chance to burn, and may also catch flammable objects on fire and can destroy small round rocks if the wind is hot and powerful enough. It gains more appeal after using the move Sunny Day.
  • Dragon Claw - [TYPE]Dragon[/TYPE] | Physical | Cool | Zarda channels the draconic energy within her to her claws and rakes the target with them. This may also cut through a few things. It will also get more appeal points when Dragon Breath, Dragon Dance, or Dragon Rage was used in the prior turn.
  • Shadow Claw - [TYPE]Ghost[/TYPE] | Physical | Cool | Zarda channels ghostly, shadow energy to her claws and rakes the target with them. It has an increased chance to critical hit. This may also cut through a few things. It will also get more appeal points if Focus Energy was used before.
  • Air Slash - [TYPE]Flying[/TYPE] | Special | Cool | Zarda flaps her wings hard enough to slice air, sending down a shockwave of wind that can cut. It can cut through a few weak items and has a 30% chance to flinch the target.
  • Scratch - [TYPE]Normal[/TYPE] | Physical | Tough | Zarda uses her claws to deal weak damage to the opponent. This may also cut a few weak things. It will gain more appeal if Leer was used beforehand, and will also help double the appeal to the following moves used after Scratch: Fury Swipes and Slash.
  • Growl - [TYPE]Normal[/TYPE] | Status | Cute | Zarda cries (not actual crying, but making noise) at the opponent in a cute, endearing way, causing them to lower their physical attack, as they don't want to hurt her or they think of her as not a big of a threat. It will also gain more appeal points if Charm was used beforehand.
  • Ember - [TYPE]Fire[/TYPE] | Special | Cute | Zarda breaths out a series of small flames that has a 10% chance to burn. It will gain more appeal if Sunny Day was used prior. This may ignite flammable objects.
  • Smokescreen - [TYPE]Normal[/TYPE] | Status | Clever | Zarda breathes out a huge plume of smoke that obscures the opponent's vision by making their eyes water and can cause coughing if breathed in. It will gain more appeal points if Smog was used in a previous turn.
  • Dragon Rage - [TYPE]Dragon[/TYPE] | Special | Cool | Zarda puts her draconic rage into a shock wave formed as a sphere from her mouth and fires it at the opponent, dealing fixed damage. It will gain more appeal if Dragon Breath or Dragon Dance was used beforehand, and will cause Dragon Breath, Dragon Claw, and Dragon Dance to double their appeal if used before them.
  • Scary Face - [TYPE]Normal[/TYPE] | Status | Tough | Zarda scares the opponent with a horrific, menacing look (like one that a predator would give) that causes the opponent to freeze up, lowering their speed. This may also get more appeal if Leer or Rage were used beforehand, and can give more appeal to Bite, Crunch, and Leer when used before them.
  • Fire Fang - [TYPE]Fire[/TYPE] | Physical | Cool | Zarda cloaks her fangs in fire and bites the opponent, having a 10% chance to burn and a separate 10% chance to flinch. This may cut through a few things and may ignite flammable objects.
  • Flame Burst - [TYPE]Fire[/TYPE] | Special | Beautiful | Zarda releases a fast and powerful burst of fire that explodes when hitting the opponent. There is also some splash damage (that Abilities and moves can't protect from unless Magic Guard is in play) and will effectively hurt any opponents next to the explosion. This may ignite flammable objects.
  • Slash - [TYPE]Normal[/TYPE] | Physical | Cool | Zarda's claws glow and elongate a little and she slashes the target with them. The attack has an increased critical hit ratio. It will gain more appeal if Scratch or Swords Dance were used beforehand. This may also cut a few tougher things than what Scratch can.
  • Flamethrower - [TYPE]Fire[/TYPE] | Special | Beautiful | Zarda releases a blast of intense fire, which has a 10% chance to burn. It will also gain more appeal if Sunny Day was used in the previous turn. This may catch flammable objects on fire.
  • Sunny Day - [TYPE]Fire[/TYPE] | Status | Beautiful | Zarda releases a fireball into the air that clears the sky and causes the sun's rays to get harsher, increasing Fire-Type damage by 50% and decreasing Water-Type damage by 50%. Synthesis, Morning Sun, and Moonlight recover 2/3 of the max stamina, Solar Beam and Solar Blade don't need a turn to charge, Thunder's and Hurricane's accuracy are lowered to 50%, Growth raises physical and elemental power more when under the effects of Sunny Day, Castform becomes its Sunny Form, Weather Ball becomes a Fire-Type, Pokémon with Chlorophyll gets their speed doubled, Pokémon with Dry Skin lose their stamina gradually, Pokémon with Flower Gift raise their team's physical attacking power and their energy defenses by 50%, Pokémon with Solar Power will have their elemental power raise by 50% but lose their stamina gradually, Pokémon with Leaf Guard are immune to non-volatile status conditions, and Pokémon with Harvest will never fail to restore a berry. This move will fail if it is already sunny, or if the abilities Primordial Sea, Desolate Lands, or Delta Stream are in effect. Heat Rock increases the duration of Sunny Day, and the move can be used before Growth, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Solar Beam, Synthesis, Weather Ball, and all Fire-Type moves to increase their appeal.
  • Roost - [TYPE]Flying[/TYPE] | Status | Clever | Zarda takes a break from flying and lands on the ground, getting rid of her Flying-Type and becoming grounded for a short time, and healing herself by half of her max stamina.
  • Solar Beam - [TYPE]Grass[/TYPE] | Special | Cool | Zarda takes in the sun's rays with her wings outspread, her body sparkles, and she focuses it in a powerful golden orb of solar energy that forms in her mouth and then fires it in a spectacular beam of sparkling solar energy at the target. The charge up for Solar Beam becomes nonexistent when Sunny Day, Drought, or Desolate Lands are in effect. Its power will halve when it's used during rain, sandstorm, or fog. It can also gain more appeal if Growth or Sunny Day is used beforehand.
  • Earthquake - [TYPE]Ground[/TYPE] | Physical | Tough | Zarda slams the ground with her foot, causing massive shockwaves to rock through the earth and damage everyone around her. It does double damage to opponents using Dig. It can also cause Eruption and Fissure to get more appeal. If Grassy Terrain is in effect, it halves the damage of Earthquake.
  • Return - [TYPE]Normal[/TYPE] | Physical | Cute | Zarda's friendship and trust for her trainer manifests itself in a white and pink energy that outlines Zarda. She then charges at the opponent. The amount of damage dealt and the size of the aura that outlines Zarda reflects her friendship and trust with her trainer and this can be affected by the mood she has for him at the moment.
  • Flame Charge - [TYPE]Fire[/TYPE] | Physical | Cool | Zarda cloaks herself with fire from her mouth and charges at the opponent. This also raises her speed. This may thaw the user and can catch flammable objects on fire.
  • Attract - [TYPE]Normal[/TYPE] | Status | Cute | Zarda enchants the opponent with hearts made of infatuating energy and sends them to the opponent. This will only work if the opponent is male and if they don't have the Abilities Oblivious or if they are under the effects of Aroma Veil. This will even work on an opponent hiding behind a substitute.
  • Steel Wing - [TYPE]Steel[/TYPE] | Physical | Cool | Zarda's wings become coated in metallic energy and she slams into the opponent with them. This has a 10% chance to raise Zarda's physical defenses due to the residual metallic energy.
  • Sky Drop - [TYPE]Flying[/TYPE] | Physical | Tough | Zarda picks up the opponent and flies up high in the sky, holding them in a way where they won't fight back (but they obviously can if they tried, it will just be more difficult). She then throws them back down to the ground. Moves like Gust, Thunder, Twister, Sky Uppercut, Hurricane, Smack Down, Thousand Arrows, and a move that was used after Lock-On or Mind Reader or is affected by the Ability No Guard can hit the opponent and Zarda. This attack doesn't work on Flying-Type opponents and will fail during the effects of Gravity. Opponents weighing more than 440.9 lbs (200 kg) or more (after applying Heavy Metal and the Float Stone) cannot be lifted by Sky Drop. This attack will gain more appeal if Entrainment, Hold Hands, or Play Nice are used beforehand.
  • Brutal Swing - [TYPE]Dark[/TYPE] | Physical | ??? | Zarda does damage to all adjacent opponents, including allies as she swings her tail, wings, and arms about in a brutal and violent action to cause as much damage around her as possible.
  • Giga Impact - [TYPE]Normal[/TYPE] | Physical | Tough | Zarda cloaks herself in immense power and charges at the opponent. If it lands, she has to recharge and becomes unable to move due to pure exhaustion.
  • Swords Dance - [TYPE]Normal[/TYPE] | Status | Beautiful | Zarda roars and her claws get a little longer as they glow red and she swipes the air with them in a hypnotizing matter, raising her physical attack sharply. This will also increase appeal of Crabhammer, Crush Claw, Cut, False Swipe, Fury Cutter, and Slash if Swords Dance was used before these moves.
  • Fly - [TYPE]Flying[/TYPE] | Physical | Clever | Zarda flies high up in the air and can't be reached by any other attacks except for Gust (double power), Thunder, Twister (double power), Whirlwind, Sky Uppercut, Hurricane, Smack Down (knocked down), Thousand Arrows (knocked down), if the opponent has the Ability No Guard, or if a move used prior to the attack (except Ground-Type attacks) was Lock-On or Mind Reader. Gravity will also knock her down. This attack will also allow Zarda to transport up to 400 lbs (181.4 kg) of cargo to a city or route.
  • Dragon Tail - [TYPE]Dragon[/TYPE] | Physical | Tough | Zarda moves last using this attack as she channels draconic energy in her tail. She then slams her tail into the opponent, which can also force them to switch or end the battle if they don't have the Ability Suction Cups, if they are the last Pokémon in the opponent's party, is under the effects of Ingrain, or if they have a Substitute set up. This will also gain more appeal if Spikes, Stealth Rock, or Toxic Spikes get used beforehand.
  • Sleep Talk - [TYPE]Normal[/TYPE] | Status | Cute | Zarda's eyelids glow blue and grumbles as she recalls a random move and uses it. This gets more appeal if Rest was used beforehand. She can't recall Fly, Sky Drop, or Solar Beam from Sleep Talk.
  • Crunch - [TYPE]Dark[/TYPE] | Physical | Tough | Zarda crunches the opponent with her sharp fangs, dropping their physical defenses by 20%. It also gains more appeal if Scary Face was used prior.
  • Dragon Dance - [TYPE]Dragon[/TYPE] | Status | Cool | Zarda becomes cloaked in pink and red draconic energy and does a hypnotizing dance that raises her speed and physical power. It also gains more appeal if Dragon Breath or Dragon Rage were used beforehand and will give more appeal to Dragon Breath, Dragon Claw, and Dragon Rage if used after Dragon Dance.
  • Dragon Rush - [TYPE]Dragon[/TYPE] | Physical | Tough | Zarda cloaks herself in menacing, draconic energy and rushes into the opponent. It has a 20% chance to flinch. It will also almost always hit if the opponent has used Minimize.
  • Metal Claw - [TYPE]Steel[/TYPE] | Physical | Cool | Zarda channels metallic energy in her claws and slashes the opponent with them. This has a 10% chance to raise Zarda's physical power due to the residual metallic energy. It also gains more appeal if Metal Sound was used prior. This attack may also cut weak items.
  • Outrage - [TYPE]Dragon[/TYPE] | Physical | Cool | Zarda goes on a draconic rampage for a bit and damages random opponents. After she is finished or is disrupted, she becomes confused due to exhaustion.
  • Blast Burn - [TYPE]Fire[/TYPE] | Special | Beautiful | Zarda puts all of her fire energy in a ball formed in her mouth and expels it at the moment, which explodes upon hitting a surface. This causes immense exhaustion and she must recharge after it lands and she is unable to move during this time. It will gain more appeal if Sunny Day was used prior.
  • Defog - [TYPE]Flying[/TYPE] | Status | Cool | Zarda clears the air with powerful flaps of her wings. It lowers the target's evasion making them more visible, clears any fog during and out of battle, gets rid of Light Screen, Reflect, Safeguard, Aurora Veil, and Mist on the target's side, and Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Sticky Web, and Stealth Rock on both sides of the field. It can be reflected with Magic Coat.
  • Fire Pledge - [TYPE]Fire[/TYPE] | Special | Beautiful | Zarda punches the ground while sending fire energy through her fist to the earth. The fire then ignites and travels through the ground and erupts on the opponent's side, sending out geysers of hot fire. When an ally uses Water Pledge at the same time, both moves double in power and the fire and water create a rainbow and a light mist that last for a while and doubles the probability of secondary effects taking place on that side of the field, meaning if a Pokémon uses Body Slam to those opponents affected by the rainbow the secondary chance of paralysis will double. If used with Grass Pledge at the same time, both moves double in power and the fire ignites the grass, creating a sea of fire on the target's side of the field that last for a while and it damages all non-Fire-Type Pokemon gradually.
  • Fire Punch - [TYPE]Fire[/TYPE] | Physical | Tough | Zarda either breathes fire on her fist or channels fire energy to her fist to ignite it and punches the opponent with it. It has a 10% chance to burn. It also gains more appeal if the moves Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, or Sunny Day were used beforehand.
  • Iron Tail - [TYPE]Steel[/TYPE] | Physical | Cool | Zarda channels metallic energy to her tail and slams the opponent with it. This has a 30% chance to lower the target's physical defenses.
  • Thunder Punch - [TYPE]Electric[/TYPE] | Physical | Cool | Zarda channels electrical energy to her fist and punches the target. It has a 10% chance to paralyze the target. It can also gain more appeal if Charge or Ice Punch were used beforehand, and will give more appeal if Fire Punch or Ice Punch were used after.
  • Cut - [TYPE]Normal[/TYPE] | Physical | Cool | Zarda cuts the opponent with her sharp claws. It can gain more appeal if Swords Dance was used prior to this attack. She can cut down skinny trees and other items with a similar toughness with this attack.
  • Strength - [TYPE]Normal[/TYPE] | Physical | Tough | Zarda slugs the opponent with a punch that is powerful enough to move boulders or leave them with dents. She can use this attack to move large boulders out of the way.
  • Rock Smash - [TYPE]Fighting[/TYPE] | Physical | Tough | Zarda punches the foe with a punch that can shatter rock, which also has a 50% chance to lower their physical defenses. Zarda can also shatter rocks with this attack.

Last edited:
Name: Danielle Osthine
Appearance: Danielle has a sporty appearance, with a lithe figure and pale complexion. She always wears a smile, whether genuine or cocky, which matched her fiery orange eyes. Danielle had flat, smokey grey hair; which falls straight down her face and cuts off bluntly at her shoulders. She tops off her look with a pair of athletic, black shorts and a simple orange t-shirt; pairing that with a bulky black bag which carries all of her necessities.
Hometown: Hearthome City
Backstory: Danielle lived a fairly normal life when she was younger. Hearthome City is one of the largest in the world, but it seemed so small and dull to the girl. She spent some day tagging behind her mother to the Pokemon Contest Hall, and others she would pop into the pokemon fan club, which bored her half to death. Most of the young child's days were spent stalking the Hearthome City Gym, where she watched Fantina intently and then raced home with glorified stories of the gym leader. It wasn't until the girl ran into Barmy, that her ambitions set root. She was influenced by pokemon her entire life, but having her own changed the girl's perspective.
Personality: Witty and sarcastic, Danielle makes up for what she lacks in manners with confidence. She's a head strong young female, stubborn in her ways- yet undeniably tenacious. She trains hard to make sure everything goes just how she wants it to, and when it doesn't... then there is a problem. Danielle couldn't care for other people's opinions, though she doesn't exactly prefer being alone. Once she does make the acquaintance of someone, they are in for one hell of a ride; because she is aggressively supportive and unfortunately protective. It takes a lot to humble Danielle, but when she sees something cool; she won't stop talking about it for days or weeks, even.
Other: Can I just like... put it here? Turquoise.

Pokémon
Species:
Inkay
Nickname: Barmy
Moves: Constrict, Peck, Tackle, Reflect, Foul Play
Connection: Danielle met Barmy through trade... technically. She was around that age that everyone was receiving their pokemon, her arms open for something to destroy the competition. By the time every single kid in her class had a companion except her, the girl decided to ask her parents. They, of course, had no intention of treating the girl to a pokemon of her own- pointing out that it was useless until she was old enough to take care of herself first. The thing was, her next door neigh had a pokemon from a whole different region: an Inkay. The kid next door was never really into pokemon to begin with, so Danielle began working her charm. 3 juice boxes and 25 pokedollars later, and Danielle had her very own pokemon! Since that first day, the pair have been inseparable.
Personality: Barmy is a pretty easy going dude. He just sort of floats around and listens to what other people say. He's not a pushover, per say, but extremely mellow and perhaps even lazy. He doesn't take interest in much, but is willing to follow wherever his trainer goes. Barmy, despite his easy-going nature, is rather enthusiastic about battling- it's his favorite past time besides snuggling up beside Danielle.

Last edited: