• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh Story

This name is only a place keeper for the actual name of the RP, because I have nothing yet. While the plot is being decided here we can set up our characters.

Form
Name:
Hometown:
Physical Appearance:
Clothing:
Personality:
Backstory:
Extra:

Pokemon Nickname:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Extra:

And here's mine

Name: Logan Burns
Hometown: Oreburgh City, Sinnoh
Physical Appearance: He has pale skin, with chocolate brown eyes. His hair is black in a neat fire cut. He has a thin face that is speckled with the occasional light colored freckle. He has a thin build, but has muscles built up, from time spent in the mine. His face is seemingly average, and not really notable, except for a small dark birthmark under his left ear clinging onto his jawline, in a slight boot shape.
Clothing: Logan wears a red and red hooded flannel shirt, that he wears open with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. Under this shirt is a light grey t-shirt with a V-neck. He wears a pair of darker grey jeans, and a pair of black hiking boots designed for rough terrain. Across his back is a dark green hiking backpack, with multiple pockets. Around his neck is a white die on a string necklace.
Personality: Logan is a spunky young man, who wants to explore new places more than anything. He is an adrenaline junkie and often takes risks and gambles. He sometimes comes off as sarcastic and a bit ignorant, but he has a great deal of respect for others. He is a smart, and can react quickly in a crisis. However, he can get ahead of himself, and som times get a bit of an ego. He has a good amount of respect for his Pokemon. Logan is loves to take risks, and can be quick to get in a fight. He tries to act cool.
Backstory: Logan was raised in Oreburgh, which is not only home to Sinnoh's Rock Type Gym, headed up by Roark, but a expansive mine, and a research center, where for a pretty penny, people could revive fossils. Logan' father, George was a scientist, while his uncle, Victor was a miner who worked with Roark, and when Byron was around, Byron. The man had a Rampardos partner, much like the gym leader. Victor spent 17 years saving to restore a fossil he had found, since he was a boy, and that Pokémon became his partner. Victor, inspired young Logan, and gave the boy his sense of adventure, by taking him on trips to the mine, telling him stories of exploration, and having the boy play with his Rampardos. He called in a favor from Byron, and bred his Ramparos with Byron's Rampados, to create a Shieldon egg, which he gave to Logan for the boy's 16th birthday. He spent almost a year, taking care of the egg, until it hatched, where the boy was ecstatic. There he made sure the Shieldon was always in tip top shape.

Pokemon Nickname: Donny
Species: Shieldon
Ability: Sturdy
Appearance: The oval shield on his face, is polished along with the back bump.
Personality: Donny is often extremely stubborn, and a picky eater, only eating his favorite foods. Donny and Logan often get into fights over the simplest things, mainly because Donny refuses to do them. However he is very loyal, and will protect Logan when ever needed.
Extra: He was bred using Logan's uncle, Victor's Rampardos, and Byron's Bastidon, as a favor. The reason was to get Donny's favorite move, Headbutt, which Victor assumed would help out his nephew. Donny's most common moves are Headbutt, Protect, and Metal Sound, which he commonly uses without being told to. Donny prefers bitter or sour food, and his favorite Berry is a Sitris Berry.

Future Team Members

Bastidon

Steelix mainly to support his mining background, and the connections and tied it has had in his life.

Roserade, to create a strong mixture of strength and beauty. Having a Budew that grows and evolves is to teach him about nature's beauty, which is something he don't expirence mining in a cave.

Heracross, to add a seemingly tough fighting type that could work well with his personality. I see Heracross as a bit prideful, and is a Pokemon willing to take risks. Much like Logan.

Drifblim, to create a quieter team member to reflect his more respectful side. Also there is a certain eerieness to Drifblim that to me, demands respect.

And Quagsire, because this dopey pokemon will directly contradict Logan's ready to go attotude, reaching him to accept others.

And now to tag all of ya.
@Roi De La Nuit Sans Fin~
@CrunchyCucumber
@Charlespark
@Nebula-Newt
@Hisseki

Last edited:
Name: Niko Alacorn

Height: 5ft 10

Physical appearance: Fairly muscular and well built, Niko may not be the tallest guy around but he is physically fit enough to keep up with the best. He has dark brown hair that falls mostly to one side and eyes of that are a similar shade but with flecks of amber. His skin is a little pale but littered with a few freckles that lessen the effect.

Clothing: A grey fuax hat, black high collared coat with gold trims, dark blue denim jeans, grey shirt with the steel type symbol on it and to finish it all of a pair of black combat boots.

Personality: Niko is a guy who has absolutely no self-doubt. His first instinct is often the one he runs with and so far in life it’s worked out pretty well for him. He prefers to face problems head on and believes that avoiding problems is just a way of dodging the inevitable. He is also a sociable fellow who enjoys chatting with everybody he meets if only as a way of passing time. Basically an all-round good guy other than that.

Hometown: Celestic town.

Backstory: Nothing too special honestly, Niko was raised in Celestic town hearing nothing but tales of legendary Pokémon and the trainers who fought them. All the other kids ate up the philosophies that the elders spouted but not Niko, no instead the young boy sought not to follow in anybody else’s footsteps and forge his own path. He attended Cynthia’s battle classes that she would teach when she came to visit her grandmother and once he believed he had enough knowledge to face the world he set off with an open mind. Yeah maybe he would collect some gym badges here and there but at the same time he might just decide to camp out at lake variety or try reach the top of Mt Coronet. For now however he had ended up in Jubilife city…

Extra: Niko has an allergy to nuts.

Pokémon Nickname: Jikan
Species: Aaron
Ability: Rock head
Appearance: Your standard Aaron but with a slightly larger back spike than usual.
Personality: Jikan is a serious and hardworking Pokémon, always going out of his way to try and make Niko proud. He is also extremely brave, often standing up to foes many times his size with no fear at all whilst knowing full well he is about to get wrecked. Despite this he can also come off as caring and sweet, he is always looking out for those in need.
Extra: Through years of selective breeding Jikan knows head smash.

Pokémon Nickname: Booshi
Species: Burmy
Ability: Overcoat
Appearance: Leafy coat Burmy.
Personality: Booshi is a bit of a wuss, the lil bug Pokémon would rather cower inside his cloak than even look at a flame. Despite this Booshi looks up to Jikan and hopes to one day be just as brave in the face of adversity. For now he is more than happy to hide though.
Extra: Booshi refuses to change his cloak no matter the environment he is in.

(Sorry if this seems like it doesn't have much effort put into it, I've made so many Pokémon OC's over the years that I'm just bored of making them XD)

Future team:
Mothim – Booshi

Pyroar – Monak

Swampert – Lahar

Aggron – Jikan

Toxicroak – Titus

Dhelmise– Weir

Last edited:
I honestly enjoy making a lot of my OCs. I put a bit of research into them, studying Pokemon, regions, towns, legends cultures, clothing. IDK, but I throughly enjoyed my character.

Name: Holden Melbourne
Hometown: Eterna City

Physical Appearance: Holden is tall, and is a pretty thin guy, despite his habit of eating whatever whenever. He has pale skin that burns somewhat easily and is slightly darker around his silver eyes. His amber hair is waist-length, worn down, rarely brushed, and always has a twig in it (Holden likes the twig he has in particular because it's one his Aipom gave to him.) He had a neon green highlight in his hair for a while, and the tips of the parts that were colored are still somewhat greenish. His body is well toned, but not muscular per say.

Clothing: Holden wears what he wants, not really caring about how others view his choice of clothing. His standard - and personal favorite - outfit consists of his sand brown glasses that he has to wear, a black sweater that he had his Buizel cut the sleeves off of, a patchwork travel cloak with a gray color scheme, a "belt" made entirely from rope and some metal pieces from a normal belt, beige camo shorts with six pockets (four more than he thinks he needs), and a pair of slightly worn terracotta running shoes.

Personality: Holden holds the phrase "Do it yourself" to heart, often modifying it to "Do it yourself or it ain't gonna get done." If there's work around the house, he'll do it himself. If his dinner isn't made, he'll do it himself. If nobody went to the PokeMart to buy a potion or three, he'll do it himself. If it's something he can't do, he'll ask for assistance. If it's something he can't do at all, even with assistance, he'll let someone else handle it and be grumpy about it until he can do something else. The kid's pretty active, which is to be expected of someone who spent his time playing with the Pokemon in Eterna Forest, and being still for long periods of time annoys him. He gets restless and impatient fast, which he knows he has to work on. He has an outgoing aura to him, but he can't seem to talk to someone without screwing up his words or being a klutz, either mentally or physically a mess.

Backstory: Holden was born and raised in Eterna City. His father and mother taught him to be hardworking - primarily to get out of working themselves - and active, and in that sense, they succeeded. They really ignored him for most of his life, but he found happiness in activity. He would always either run around the city or travel through the Eterna Forest, a place he loves with all his heart. The Pokemon there treated him nicely and let him play with them all the time. Throughout his years, Holden abandoned the hopes that his parents would someday acknowledge him as a kid and not some kind of employee, for he found happiness and companionship in these Pokemon. He chose to become a Pokemon Trainer so he could have more of a reason to spend much more time with Pokemon, taking volunteers from his childhood "friend group" of Pokemon with him on his journey. Without a serious goal in his mind for a while, his wandering has taken him and his team of companions to Jubilife City...

Extra: He has minor ADHD, primarily in the hyperactivity department, but shows signs of the inattentive qualities as well.

Pokemon Nickname: Einhardt (Responds to Ein as well)
Species: Buizel
Ability: Swift Swim
Appearance: Einhardt looks like a standard Buizel, save for his tails being a tiny bit longer, and his fins being a bit sharper.
Personality: Einhardt is more serious and secluded than Holden's other Pokemon, preferring not to play much. Still, he volunteered to join Holden on his journey, primarily because he felt that he could be the strength of the team that he needs, and also because he feels that by joining Holden, he could get even stronger.
Extra: Is a huge fan of Tamato Berries, and not much else by way of food. In fact, other than Holden, he's not much of a fan of anything else, but he's reluctantly willing to make some very small changes to this.

Pokemon Nickname:
Bolin
Species: Aipom
Ability: Pickup
Appearance: Bolin has purple lines under his eyes in a similar fashion to Einhardt's whiskers (something he draws on his face himself). Other than this, he just looks like a regular Aipom.
Personality: Bolin is a true knucklehead. He isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but he's brave when it counts, and he's more often than not in a generally good mood. He joined Holden because he wants to prove he's more than just a loony Aipom.
Extra: If it's food, he'll probably want to eat it. He's also a huge troublemaker that always carries around a purple marker (well, when Holden doesn't have it anyways,) and has a liking towards Ausra that isn't very reciprocal.

Pokemon Nickname:
Ausra
Species: Cherubi
Ability: Chlorophyll
Appearance: Ausra is slightly more pink than a normal Cherubi, and her leaves are slightly more yellow.
Personality: Holden always considered Ausra a bit of a girly-girl Pokemon. She doesn't like getting too dirty, but she can still roughhouse when she wants to. She chose to join Holden for two primary reasons: she wants to be more than a girly Cherubi, and she wants to be closer to Ein. When around Ein, she cherishes the moments and tries not to let anyone interrupt them. When not around Ein, she's pretty standard by way of attitude, but she still waits for a moment to spend with him.
Extra: She likes Ein, but the feelings aren't very reciprocal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, after typing all of this up, I realized that I basically made the Team 7 from Naruto into Pokemon... ... and I kinda love the fact that it was entirely subconscious and required a reread from me to notice. XD

If something needs to be fixed, I'll do so on request. I noticed the person above has 2 Pokemon, and I have 3, I don't know if that isn't okay. They're not three overly strong Pokemon, but three nonetheless, and if that needs to be changed, I'll change it. :D

Well, here I am with my lil' trainer and my cute, little fan made Pokémon. (Added more information as usual, especially to the moves that they have since some of them have some status conditions that need more explaining.)

Trainer Information:
Name:
His name is Oliver Loiv.
Age: His age is currently unknown, though he does look awfully young even to the trained eye.
Hometown: Ankoria City, Camtonia.
Physical Appearance: Standing at a short height of 2'4", Oliver has a skinny build that lacks any muscle mass whatsoever due to his age. He has red beady eyes, fair skin tone and frizzy blond hair. He has a big nose, modest ears and moderate black eyebrows over his eyes.
Clothing:
Oliver wears a violet plumber's hat that has the first letter of his name on the front side that is also encircled by a small, white, circular area to make it stand out. He wears a one piece, light blue overalls with two frontal dark yellow buttons, which are worn over his long sleeved, uncollared violet shirt. He has on dark, violet sneakers which are simply slipped on since he does not even know how to use straps like his twin brother does. He carries around a tan, leathery shoulder bag that contains basic items such as pocket change, medicinal items and his magician's wand that he often uses when dealing with unreachable objects.
Personality: Oliver is meek and has a timorous outlook when it comes to having to deal with others and major conflicts. He is rather speechless when it comes to communication, since he fears being harassed if he slips up with his silly voice. He often attempts to avoid any potential problem that he can, since he despises having to go over to the authorities; especially if he is in trouble with them. He can be very silly when no one is around, as he likes to sometimes put his hat into his mouth; this usually helps comfort him if he is in a bad mood.
Backstory: Most of his past is currently unknown, since there are only some vague records about him. (More will be revealed in the roleplay when he or Morodai explains more about it with the correct action or conversation triggering this.)
Extra: He is not exactly the best in leadership, since his Pokémon usually battles with his intuition if he cannot utter out a command.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokémon Information:
Nickname:
He has no known nickname or aliases currently.
Species: Morodai / Lil' Wizardry Pokémon
Type: [type]Dark[/type] [type]Psychic[/type]
Native Region: His native region is Camtonia.
Primary Moves: Oppressive Smack, Eternal Miasma, Forsaken Hex, Chaotic Upheaval
Ability: Spellbind (If the Pokémon is at critical risk of fainting, the effects of all Special and Status-based moves that the Pokémon uses will linger on much longer.)
Appearance: Morodai is a humanoid-like Pokémon that has a primarily black body. His eyes are white with no pupils whatsoever, as he has a tiny nose and a small mouth with two fangs that are visible when he opens his mouth. He has a pale gray collar marking on his neck, as he has a slate gray underside. His gray hands have four fingers each, while his white feet have three toes. There is a vague tuft of smooth, pale white fur that gives the overall impression of a cloak that others assume that the Pokémon wears. His modest, slender tail has a blue orb on its end that is often used for health or mood indication, and also for battle.
Personality: Morodai tends to be rather aggressive towards others when he senses a threat, since he has a hard time managing his use of force. He can be rather excessively viligant, since he is always itching to battle others; especially those that he wants to seek redemption against. Although his cold nature can seem rather intimidating, he can reveal his soft side with some time and space involved.
Fakemon Creator: @Charlespark
Extra: He is a unique, secret starter Pokémon in Camtonia.
Primary Moves Information:
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Catagory: Physical
Power: 55
Accuracy: 100%
Power Points: 25
Target: Enemy
Range: Close quarters combat
Description: The Pokémon charges up to the target, unleashing a slap full of harsh, malevolent energy.
Effects: Properties differ based upon the opposing Pokémon's type that this move was used on.
Type: [type]Psychic[/type]
Catagory: Status
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 15
Target: Self
Range: N/A
Description: The Pokémon deploys a force field of mysterious, harsh energy that protects them against most attacks.
Effects: Protects the user from all attacks unless if a certain amount of damage is taken while under the effects of the force field, or if the user is attacked with a super effective move; breaking the force field all together.
Type: [type]Dark[/type]
Accuracy: 75%
Power Points: 20
Target: All enemies
Range: Entire room
Description: The Pokémon casts a mysterious cloud of rancorous energy over all opposing Pokémon that is filled with screams of the last fallen generation.
Effects: Inflicts slight PP damage on a random move and may also inflict Petrify if the Pokémon has at least one move with 0 PP.
Type: [type]Ground[/type]
Catagory: Special
Power: 110
Accuracy: 85%
Power Points: 10
Target: All Pokémon, excluding user
Range: 10 Meters area of effect around user
Description: The Pokémon causes an upward displacement of the Earth's crust, assaulting all Pokémon around the user with tectonic force.
Effects: May force Vulnerability upon the target; if forcing fails, briefly decreases speed by 20% for a turn.
Special Notes:
  • Attacks quickly and relentlessly, especially against stronger Pokémon.
  • Executes powerful, diverse Special and Status-based attacks.
  • Capable of inflicting various, debilitating status conditions.
  • Susceptible to Confusion and Disable.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Please note, this Pokémon is separate from the trainer. (Basically this Pokémon is wild, though he cannot be caught without my permission, and even then it would be far too early to start trying to catch him.)

Pokémon Information:
Nickname:
He has no known nickname or aliases.
Species: Nicaong / Turf Pokémon
Type: [type]Grass[/type] [type]Dragon[/type]
Native Region: His native region is Huniaru.
Primary Moves: Claw Rush, Attune Roar, Frond Blade, Draco Comet
Ability: Graconic Stand (If the Pokémon is at critical risk of fainting, the potency of both Grass and Dragon-type moves are slightly increased.)
Appearance: Nicaong is a small, dragon-like Pokémon that has a primarily chartreuse body. His eyes are brown, while he has a small nose that is two nostrils, as his mouth has four small teeth that can be seen when he opens his mouth. A patch of small, root-like protrusions can be seen above his head; giving off the impression of hair. A small leaf grows near these roots, as the leaf has a linear pattern while it is in the shade of dark green. He has a pale green underside, as his hands have three fingers, while his feet have three clawed toes each. His stubby, tapered tail has some encircling, yellow stripes that are seen around the middle of the tail.
Personality: Nicaong tends to be rather reserved when it comes to meeting new people and Pokémon, since he fears that he will be reguarded as an outcast since his species is widely unknown to most of the world. His behavior is often seen by others as being quirky, since he has some weird habits that he is obsessed with. Although he can be rather silly at times, he can still get around the public if he is careful enough to not get a fight started with his bad temper causing him to go after the nearest person that ridiculed him.
Fakemon Creator: @Charlespark
Extra: He is the Grass starter Pokémon of Huniaru.
Primary Moves Information:
Power: 10 x 5
Accuracy: 100%; But can be evaded more easily
Power Points: 25
Description: The Pokémon assaults the target with a brief series of punches. This move always has turn priority over others.
Effects: Critical hits happen more often with this move if all hits connect.
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Target: Self
Range: N/A
Description: The Pokémon lets off a loudening roar that quickly gets itself into an intense state of awareness.
Effects: Grants the Pokémon the effects of Accelerate and Robust.
Type: [type]Grass[/type]
Power: 85
Accuracy: 100%
Description: The Pokémon slashes the target with a sharp, palm-like weapon.
Effects: May inflict Fragility upon the target.
Type: [type]Dragon[/type]
Catagory: Special (Signature Move)
Power: 5 x 20 (Meteors), 50 x 1 (Comet); 150 Power total
Accuracy: 80%
Power Points: 5
Target: All Pokémon, excluding user
Range: 5 Meters area of effect (Meteors), 10 Meters area of effect (Comet)
Description: The Pokémon summons a relentless bombardment of meteors from the outer skies followed by a large comet at all Pokémon. The attack's recoil will greatly tire out the Pokémon however.
Effects: Makes the user have to recharge after using this move, as the user's next turn is jumped. In addition, also forces Exhaustion upon the user.
Special Notes:
  • Utilizes speed to attack quickly and elude attacks with ease.
  • Employs Physical and Special combination attacks.
  • Tends to use up PP rather quickly from using moves with haste.
  • Susceptible to Confusion and Freezing.
As some of these status conditions are custom status conditions that I have made on my own or with some inspiration, they are down here below with pristine detail to know what exactly happens to the Pokémon if they have that particular status condition.

Petrify: The Pokémon is unable to act in battle for three to five turns, unless if they are damaged or if helped by another Pokémon.

Vulnerability: The Pokémon is more susceptible to status conditions and stat debuffs for five turns.

Accelerate: The Pokémon's speed is increased by 50% for three turns.

Robust: The Pokémon's physical attack and physical defense is increased by 25% for five turns.

Fragility: The Pokémon's physical defense is reduced by 50% for five turns.

Exhaustion: The Pokémon's stats; excluding HP and accuracy are reduced by 75%. The stats rise back up in increments of 15% per turn, until the stats are back to normal levels. In addition, the Pokémon cannot coordinate any team attacks with other allied Pokémon when under this state.

Name: Iris Hawthorne

Hometown: Eterna City

Physical appearance: Iris is short, slight, and extremely pale, with a freckled face, and long, red hair, which is often tied up in a loose side swept braid. Her eyes are brown, and she has very small, thin lips.

Clothing: Iris is usually seen wearing a long, light pink cardigan, which reaches her thighs, and a white minidress, with a darker pink ribbon at the collar. She also wears light pink stockings, and darker pink Mary Janes, and carries a white kit bag.

Personality: Iris is extremely timid in public, and has trouble approaching and talking to people. But when she's on her own, she's much more confident, and has a habit of singing loudly into her hairbrush.

Backstory: Iris was unable to begin her journey at age ten, having developed crippling social anxiety, to the point where she couldn't even leave the house. No therapists, counsellors, or medications seemed to be able to help. At his wits' end, her father forced her to go to an alternative support group, during which she was given her partner, a buneary named Candy, in the hopes that having her would make her want to approach other trainers to start battles. It worked like a charm, and after a year of attending the support group, Iris decided to finally begin her journey, with the intent of becoming an elite four member, or more specifically, the first elite four member to not have a mono-type team.

Pokémon: Candy (Buneary, female)

Future Team (Still a work in progress, but I'm making a fitting team for her):

Lopunny

Altaria: This pokemon shares Iris' love of singing, but is much more confident about singing in public than she is.

Gallade: Represents the noble fighting spirit that Iris wishes that she had, and will get at the end of the story.

Cherrim: Like Cherrim, Iris only comes out of her shell on the rarest of occasions, but when she does, she's much more confident, and much stronger in battle.

Milotic: Represents Iris' transformation from a lowly, pitiful little girl, unable to even approach people, to a fierce, strong, and beautiful fighter.

Glaceon: This pokemon is supposed the cool, calm straight-man of Iris' team.

Last edited:
Name: Roma Corbett

Hometown: Twinleaf Town

Physical Appearance: Roma is not pale by any means, she has darker colored skin akin to warm cinnamon, with stick straight, black hair, and round mossy eyes. She has a few dark freckles spotted across her nose.

Clothing: She wears a dull blue turtleneck sweater, dark blue jeans, and white sneakers. Her right lower leg is replaced by a dull metal prosthetic. She owns an extendable crutch, but refuses to use it and instead uses a wheelchair, and her eyes are framed by large circular framed, dark brown glasses.

Personality: Roma is shy and reserved due to years of being teased, as well as excluded because of her physical disability. However, underneath that shyness, is a very competitive girl who wants nothing more than to prove herself and wipe the floor with everyone on the way. She has the capacity to be a very loud, proud, self confident, badass girl, but she is instead hidden by a mask of self doubt and fear of failure. She’ll grow out of this eventually.

Backstory: Nothing too tragic that hasn’t already been mentioned. She was simply born without her leg, and despite nothing being wrong with her she refuses to removed herself from her wheelchair. The other kids bullied her because she was different, and eventually she stopped trying to improve her condition since she believed she’d never get better, and from that point on her health rapidly declined. It got so bad, including her refusal to socialize (an active refusal not shyness, she doesn’t want to talk to anybody and instead is rude to them, her mindset is one of being rude first so they don’t have the chance to.), her parents practically forced her on a Pokemon journey and pretty much left her on her own. Yea, like that isn’t going to darken her stormcloud...

Extra: I’m planning on her having a 360 attitude, health, and physical appearance change later. Also, she is thin and sickly looking, and has severe nut, gluten, and dairy allergy. Yup, poor girl.

Pokemon Nickname: Milo

Species: Feebas

Ability: Swift Swim

Appearance: Normal in terms of Feebas, brown and blue and generally unattractive, except he has a small extra “spike” on his dorsal fin on each side, and medium length blue whiskers.

Personality: Like his trainer, he is silent and has very little self confidence in himself, constantly hearing the jabs at his appearance, mostly by little kids in Twinleaf town where he was born and raised. He is unaware he’ll evolve into a Milotic, and yet, despite not wanted to put any effort into things he does, he actually would much rather give it his all for Roma, thinking she is one of the most beautiful things he’s seen. Of course, out of trained habit, he does not talk and could pass off as a mute.

Extra: He actually has an excellent voice, so when he evolves he’ll realize this and will be quite the singer.

(Future team members: Chimchar, Gastly, Starly, Shinx, Sneasel)