• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh League tournament

The crobat gets hit by the attack causing a big explosion "crobat are you alright?" Darcy calls out in distress once the smoke disappeared all that was left was a fainted crobat on the ground "crobat return!" Darcy called as the crobat disappeared into the pokeball "hey David good match man that was great!" Darcy said running up to David and holding out his hand

" Yeah you did great too." David said shaking Darcy's hand. " It's been a while since I've been able to have a friendly match." He said.
Sam clapped at them. " Nice job there David."
(Tess)
" Come on." Tess said as she gently moved her finger across Zola's cheek. she moved her lips closer to Zola's ear. " I know you want me." She whispered seductively. "Take me I'm all yours."
( Chloe)
" Me and Steven just got here." She said to Riley. She gazed into his wide eyes.
(Steven)
Steven looked at The Electivire and Drew. Since he was probably one of the only people who knew Drew was alive. He shook his head. Drew did the same thing.

"Man only one more day till the championship begins its very exiting don't ya think" Darcy said walking towards the exit of the arena "but next time I see you we better have a killer match alright" He said turning to David

Zola looked at his sister, then at Riley who was with Chloe. "What do I do?", he thought to himself. "You know what, if she really wants me, then I'll do it!", he thought to himself smirking. The princess saw this and immediately thought the worst. "Uh oh, I know that face.", she thought to herself. Zola turned around and kissed Tess right on her lips. The princess face palmed herself. "What an idiot!", she thought to herself.

(Riley)
Riley was too focused on Chloe to notice what Zola had done to Tess. "Well are you just going to stare at me all day or what?", Riley asked Chloe with a slight grin as he moved closer to her.

Blade walked back over to Aspen. He said nothing. Aspen could tell that it probably had something to do with whatever she 'didn't want to hear', so she left the topic alone. That and the fact that the other Gallade had literally just KISSED the other Trainer's Gardevoir were enough to deter her.

(Tess)
Tess broke the kiss. She looked Zola up and down. " On second thought I prefer my mates to be bigger, and your quite small." She said with a smirk as she walked away from him. " How's that." She telepathically said to the Princess. She then looked at Drew who had a what the fuck face on. She opened a private Channel to him. " I just felt like messing with Zola. according to his sis he rejects every offer he gets." She knew he was about to say something. " I'm sure Nightmare will understand. Hell knowing that Joker he would have approved of the it." She then turned her attention to the other Gallade. and opened up a channel with him. " Sorry about making it uncomfortable. Me and Princess" she said motioning to the other Gardivour "were messing with her brother."
(David)
"I'm never going to understand her." He said looking at Tess. He then turned his attention back to Darcy. " Yeah our next match will be a lot better than this one."
He walked back to Sam and the rest of the group.
( Chloe.)
Chloe placed her hand on Riley's cheek as she kissed Riley on his lips. She broke the kiss of seconds later. " It really is good to see you again."
(Steven)
Steven turned away from Riley and Chloe. He walked over to David. " Hey David." Steven said.
" Hey." David said. both of them shook hands. " It's good to see you again." He looked as he saw Riley and Chloe's kiss end. "When did that start?"
"In Hoenn." Steven said. " Apparently Riley and her clicked. What do you think of him."
" He's a good man." Drew said. " Cocky stubborn and very egotistical. but underneath all of that He's a good man and I'm at least glad she's going out with him."

Blade laughed. "Well, it looks like it worked," He told the Gardevoir. Aspen looked at them, being left out of the link. "Can I tell her? Or is it some kind of secret?" He asked the other Pokemon.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Patrick O'brien casually strolled down the road to where the stadium was. Things had changed, alot had changed, too many to list. From a dark alleyway, a woman with a fiery mask jumped towards him.
"Where are you going?!"
"I...recognise you...from the Hoenn tournament!" Patrick yelled.
"The Mask of Fire, is how I go now!" She cried. She came out of the shadows to reveal she was riding a Rapidash. "We battle now. I will win." She spoke with a kind of Eastern European accent. "Now! Go Infernape and Magmortar!" The two beasts appeared.
"I was expecting this...go Raptor and Nero!" A Staraptor and Empoleon appeared to combat them.

(Tess)
"Go ahead." Tess said " I'm sure she'll get a kick out of it." Tess walked towards Sam who was eyeing her through out the whole ordeal.
"Need something?" Tess asked.
"It's nothing." Sam said. "Just.... Never mind." She stopped talking and tapped her foot. Tess didn't know why but she liked Sam. maybe when she's comfortable with Drew they might get together. Of course She'll have to tell Drew she's a woman since he can't seem to see through her like Tess can.

Blade turned to Aspen. His Trainer had a confused expression on her face. "What was that about?" She asked. Blade laughed a little and opened a link with her.
"That other Gardevoir was messing with the other Gallade," He told her. Aspen laughed.
"Well, it seems like she got to him," the Trainer said. Blade laughed too.

Zola was dumbfounded. Then he glared at his sister who was laughing. "You tricked me!", he exclaimed as he his arm blade turned purple again and charged at her. Princess smirked at Zola, and then used psychic, and sent him straight at Riley.

"I missed you a lot as well.", Riley said with a slight grin before being knocked down by Zola. "Watch where you're going!", Riley yelled at him as he tryed to stand up. "Shut up!", Zola exclaimed as he got up and shoved Riley away. Riley smirked. "What happened?", Riley asked sensing something was wrong. "Nothing.", he said quietly before walking away.

The princess watched Zola leave the area, worried for her brother but still amused. "Now you know how it feels, don't you?", she said. Zola just ignored her and left the area. "What's his problem?", Riley said as he dusted his clothes off as he looked at the princess, Tess, then Blade.

Blade smirked. "That other Gardevoir totally rejected him," He told the other Trainer. Aspen laughed. "Looks like he learned rejection, huh?"

"Rejected? By that Gardevoir.", he said looking at Tess. "It must've been his attitude. But he'll be fine.", Riley said before going back to Chloe. "Sorry about the interruption.", he told her.

Meanwhile, Zola had made his way to a forest clearing outside the city. "Why is it always me?!", he thought to himself as he punched a tree. He looked at the hole he made in the tree. Then he started to relentlessly punch the tree to let his anger out.

Darcy walked around the battle field a bit before going back up to the lobby "man that was one great battle he said to himself smirking he walked around a bit until she saw aspen and her Gallade and walked up to them "hey what up I'm Darcy are you competing in the tournament?" He asked her

Drew looked and watched that Gallade run away. " You went too far." David said looking at Tess.
" Yeah I know." Tess said with sadness in her voice. " I should aplo... He probably doesn't want to see me.
Drew sighed as he threw one of his Pokeballs. A Lucario appeared.
" Hey Veg. Tess messed up." David said to the Lucario. " There's a Gallade somewhere in the forrest around here. Mind looking for him and apologizing on Tess's behalf."
Veg shook his head as he ran towards the Gallade.
(James)
IDF agent James Buchanan was walking down the road minding his own business when A woman in a firery red mask and a boy rushed passed him. He fallowed them and got enough of their conversation.
'Geeze.' He said. " I thought the council was a little more subtle than this." he walked towards them. He released Polio and gave the poliwhirl a signal to go the long way around.
Polio shook his head and did so.
" Excuse me Ma'am." He said using his southern charm. " I was wondering where you got that mighty nice mask from."
(Vageta)
Veg jumped threw the trees until he spotted the distraught Gallade. " Excuse me." He said. " Are you alright."

(Riley)
"You shouldn't have sent your Lucario after him. When he's like that... he can go berserk at anytime.", Riley said to David.

(Zola)
By the time Vageta had arrived, Zola had already taken down atleast 5 trees. Zola smirked when he heard Vageta behind him. Then his blade turned purple and he charged at Vageta using psycho cut.

"Well, Where do we stay until the Tournament starts?" Lucario asked as he Threw a Dragon Pulse into the Sky "Yea, Im kinda tired" Jess sighed, Looking to Jack "Do you know? Its seems that you guys were in the Hoenn League" Jack said as he Looked around himself

(Vageta)
Veg easily doged the attack. " look man I'm just trying to be friendly here.." He said. " I know the Duchess can be a total troll at times. But belive me you didn't want any of that. besides the duchess is actually a duke." He lied hoping that it might calm down this Gallade.
(David)
"Any hotel in the area will do." David said. " As long as you show them that your participating in the League they'll cut their priceses by fifty percent. "
Before David could say another word he felt a dark aura around tess. He looked and saw her with a very angry look on her face.
" I am going to kill that Lucario!" She yelled.
" What did Veg do this time." He said telepathically.
" I don't know but it seems like he said something about me." Tess said.

Last edited:
(Zola)
"I don't care. Just fight me!", he exclaimed he swung his blade at Vageta's torso.

(Riley)
"That's what I forgot. Anyone know a hotel around here?", Riley asked.

(Vageta)
" Fine if you insest." He said blocking the attack. "But I warned you." Vageta jumped a few feet back then ran at the Gallade. Both of his hands where white as got close to it and started throwing punches at the Gallade.
(Steven)
Steven looked and saw Aspen with a Gallade a little bit away from the group. " Hey Aspen." He said. He wondered if she remembered him or not.

"Flamethrower and Mach punch!" Infernape jumped up onto a building and came crashing down with several punches at Nero. The Magmortar let a wave of flames lose from it's hands.
"Brave bird and Hydro pump!" Water came from Nero which soaked the Infernape. Raptor flew and crashed down on Magnortar. But they weren't done. Magmortar's flamethrower set several buildings on fire.
"What have you done?!" Exclaimed Patrick. Then, a Croagunk appeared out of nowhere. It jabbed against Magmortar, stopping it's flames. Patrick turned around and saw Looker and they smiled at each other.

(James)
James took a deep breath as he ignored by the fire mask. He walked up to the boy and Looker. " I'll take it from here." He said. He looked at Looker "No offense but I don't trust the international Police. Last thing we need is for this mask to slip under the radar. Just like the others."

Zola blocked a few punches before sending some of his own. From afar, it looked like an epic close combat match between two Pokemon.

(Riley)
"Does anyone know a good hotel around here?", Riley asked looking around.

(Vageta)
Vageta smiled a little bit. It's been awhile since he had a real fight. " Take this." He said to the Galled as a ball of blue energy appeared in his hand. He thrusted it at the Gallade.

"Hotel?" Darcy said trying to think "wait you mean to say that they don't have facility's here for the contestants!" Darcy exclaimed shocked "agh why did I bother to check out of that hotel in snowpoint city a day early" he said angrily to him self

"Excuse me?! What authority do you have? And let it be known, that I, Looker, single handedly took on these conspiracists! I was basically the only non-corrupt one during the Hoenn tournament months ago. Now poison jab!" Croagunk jabbed into the Mask of Fire's Rapidash. The Mask of Fire fell off and all three Pokemon had fainted on the floor.
"I surrender!" She cried.
"Now, let me take you in for questioning!" Looker cried, before taking the woman to a darkened room. He began to ask questions, lots of questions.

"What is...your real name?" Looker asked her.

(Sam)
"There's the Leaf Hotel a couple miles east of here." She said. " It has a five star rating."
(James)
James walked into the international police station. He showed his IDF badge and no one questioned him. He walked up to the interrogation room and put a bug on the wall listening in on the conversation.

Last edited:
(Kukuro)
kukuro a walked through the doors of the entrance accompanied by his weavile and toxicroak
"Hello there are you here to enter the tournament" the clerk asked him
"Indeed I am ma'am" he said handing over his trainer card
"Here you go your scanned into the system" the clerk said handing back his trainer card
"thank you ma'am" kukuro replied turning away and walking into the main lobby

"Interesting,We could head there soon" Jess said as she returned her Heracross who was just punching trees
"Yea, good idea" Jack said as he looked at his Lucario who was just throwing Dark pulses at Pidgeys "Ugh.... Lucario stop doing that..." Jack said as he Returned Lucario
"Im actually Really tired.... Would it be all right if i head there now Jack?" Jess asked, Yawning a bit
"Yea sure, Go to the Hotel" Jack said as he saw Jess send out her Salamence and get on
"Ill see you later guys!" She yelled as she flew off
"Well, what now?" Jack asked

(David)
"Well I think I saw a burger place around here." David said. "Anyone want to come?"
(McNeal)
McNeal walked into the police station. " Sir." One of the officers said saluting.
"At ease." McNeal said. "I'm looking for the person Looker brought in."
" Right this way sir." An Officer said. McNeal opened the door and walked into the interrogation room. " hello there." He looked over to Looker. " I'll take over from here Looker."
(James)
Outside of the police station. James eyes widen as he hears McNeal's voice. " I got you. you son of a bitch."

Aspen looked at the other guy. "Hi...Shoot. I forgot your name. Sorry," She said. "You were from Hoenn, right? Sorry, I don't have the greatest memory."

(Riley)
Riley heard David and remembered something. "It's a small world. I remember when the Hoenn Tournament started. Our old group went to a burger place as well. So I'm down to go.", Riley told David. Then he turned to Chloe. "You want to come with us?", he asked.

(Zola)
Zola smirked as his right blade grew purple to use psycho cut, which he sent it at the aura sphere causing it to explode causing a mighty explosion. After the smoke cleared, leaving behind a small crater, Zola looked at Vageta. "No one in the forest has been able to outlast my rage for so long. You have my respect Lucario.", he said as he bowed in respect.

"Alyona Firetov." She said. "I am from another region."
"Who sent you?"
"The Council."
"Which council?"
"The Council of Elements. They are the ruling branch of the Masquaraders you are hunting."
"I know, but who is your leader?"
"The ruler of the current Council is unknown. To be honest, I never truely supported them. They paid me big money to hunt down the boy."
"The boy?"
"Patrick...O'Brien..."
"How do...oh..." Looker paused. "Darius..."
"He was a great man..."
"I agree..."

Mya came running into the registration hall, not wanting to miss the deadline of registering. "Nurse Joy, I would like to register for this year's tournament please. Here are my badges and my Pokedex."
"Ok. Please wait for a few seconds. Done! You are all registered for this year's Sinnoh League."
"Thank you." Mya walked away from the counter and headed outside to get some speculation of her competition. She noticed a few trainers in groups, but did not attempt to approach them. "I think I'll head out to train a bit. I just have to find out where the training areas are."

(Vageta)
"you also have my respect." Veg said. " I haven't had a good battle in a while." He looked at the destroyed forest. "Like I was saying earlier. Tess is a troll. but she is a great leader. Anyways she wouldn't have done it if she thought you wouldn't be hurt." Veg cracked his neck. " Anyways lets get the rest of this rage out of you." Veg went fast disappearing then reappearing behind the Gallade. he hoped he was able to get a couple hits in.
( David)
David turned to the other trains. " Well what about you guys. Any of you hungry?"
( McNeal)
" That's enough." McNeal said as he looked at Looker. " Leave now. I'll handle the rest of this interrogation. That's an order Looker." He pressed a button on his pen.
( James)
James's ear where filled with static. " Shit." He said. " McNeal must have found the bug."

(Zola)
There was nothing Zola could do against the priority extreme speed except trying to block it and possibly counter it. As soon as Vageta disappeared, Zola had approximately at most 1 second to predict where Vageta was going to strike and block it.

"It's pretty obvious you're going to strike from the back. I've trained in close combat since I was a Ralts.", Zola stated as he had turned around and blocked Vageta's first punching fist with one hand and tryed to punch Vageta with his free hand as it had a feint glow.

(Vageta)
Vageta grabbed Zola's other hand. He knew it was going to be a battle of will power to see who the victor is. Vageta released his aura. it caused the trees around him to be destroyed. One thing was for certain he wasn't going to lose this battle.

Zola looked around and witnessed Vageta's amazing aura tear through the area. He felt himself starting to be pushed back by Vageta's power. "I WILL NOT LOSE!", Zola roared as he tried to push back as his punching hand that was being blocked started to glow. Zola smirked as he felt Vageta's power starting to flow through him.

(Vageta)
Vageta was starting to weaken. To much of his aura was used in that show of power. He knew he had to finish this match soon. He reliesed the hand that was being used to block Zola's attack. he put it into a fist threw it at Zola's stomach.
(Hawk)
Hawk the Staraptor watched the battle. ' I recon I should try and stop this. them boys are going to do a lot of damage here.' He thought.