• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh League: Ring in the New Year (Disscussion)

In 3 hours the opening Ceremony will begin, do whatever you need to before then in terms of characters because we will be starting the tournament

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
uhhh did you guys do the restaurant thing? If you did, let's just say jack went with you guys? if no that's ok. I'ma just have him go to his room

Hey guys, I thought we were doing that opening ceremony yesterday, is that gonna happen today instead? or whats happening, Just wanna be updated. Thanks!

For the record is anyone else gonna post XD

Also, can we add in the new guy I know who wants to join? Since Okama doesn't seem active in this thread much anymore. Maybe a premature call though.

I have been talking to a few people regarding this roleplay as well Final Exam week is closing in on me and I need to focus more on my studies I'll be sure to get back to you by the end of the month at the very least.

Name: Brief Starr
Appearance: Brief is a tall slightly built guy he has short black hair. His skin is a tan color he has a well toned body from from his training. On the left side of his face there is a little scar above his eye. His eyes are lime green. He wears a black scarf, a gray tight fitting long sleeve shirt, black climbing gloves, brown cargo pants, black and white running shoes he has a travel backpack where he keeps his mining equipment in.
Personality: Brief isn’t the one to put in a lot of energy into something that doesn’t interest him. He oftens has a tired appearance but he is actually full of energy. Enjoys helping out beginning trainers as well as people and pokemon that are in need of help. He likes to spend most of his time hunting rare items. Thanks to his training from the Sinnoh gym leader Byron he is an experienced miner and knows a lot about fossils.
Hometown & Region: Icirrus City, Unova
*Experience: Brief began his journey at the age of 14 in the Unova Region. After his loss in the Sinnoh League Brief trained under the Sinnoh gym leader Byron after his two years training he became motivated to travel to all of the other regions, from Kanto to Alola.
Favorite Food: Rock Candy :)

Name: Minun (Brief's first Pokemon)
*Nickname: Melody
Ability: Volt Absorb

Name: Steelix
*Nickname: Heavy
Ability: Rock Head
*Key Features: Cracks around left eye received from an Aggron back when he was a Onix

Name: Samurott
*Nickname: Ronin
Ability: Torrent

Name: Magmortar
*Nickname: Bang
Ability: Flame Body

Name: Hyruler
*Nickname: Hydregion
Ability: Levitate

Name: Gorem
*Nickname: Golurk
Ability: Iron Fist

Last edited:
Name: Brief Starr
Appearance: Brief is a tall slightly built guy he has short black hair. His skin is a tan color he has a well toned body from from his training. On the left side of his face there is a little scar above his eye. His eyes are lime green. He wears a black scarf, a gray tight fitting long sleeve shirt, black climbing gloves, brown cargo pants, black and white running shoes he has a travel backpack where he keeps his mining equipment in.
Personality: Brief isn’t the one to put in a lot of energy into something that doesn’t interest him. He oftens has a tired appearance but he is actually full of energy. Enjoys helping out beginning trainers as well as people and pokemon that are in need of help. He likes to spend most of his time hunting rare items. Thanks to his training from the Sinnoh gym leader Byron he is an experienced miner and knows a lot about fossils.
Hometown & Region: Icirrus City, Unova
*Experience: Brief began his journey at the age of 14 in the Unova Region. After his loss in the Sinnoh League Brief trained under the Sinnoh gym leader Byron after his two years training he became motivated to travel to all of the other regions, from Kanto to Alola.
Favorite Food: Rock Candy :)

Name: Minun (Brief's first Pokemon)
*Nickname: Melody
Ability: Volt Absorb

Name: Steelix
*Nickname: Heavy
Ability: Rock Head
*Key Features: Cracks around left eye received from an Aggron back when he was a Onix

Name: Samurott
*Nickname: Ronin
Ability: Torrent

Name: Magmortar
*Nickname: Bang
Ability: Flame Body

Name: Hyruler
*Nickname: Hydregion
Ability: Levitate

Name: Gorem
*Nickname: Golurk
Ability: Iron Fist
Accepted
Brief has been registered for the Sinnoh League.

Sorry Rohan but Brief posted his bio on Discord and he wanted to joint earlier but we ran out of space so fast and he couldn't find the time to post earlier.

Here is that form for June. Once she's good to go, I'll get a post up. I'm not putting her Pokemon, as she won't be using them, as she is a spectator.

Name
: June Wilson
Appearance: She has long straight chestnut brown hair, and peachy skin. She stands at 5'10" and wears a pink hoodie, and has blue eyes. She wears jeans, and black converse sneakers.
Personality: She has two sides, flirty, and intense. She is kind nice, and carefree, often making light jokes, and flirting with people, primarily Ry. However she is often the voice of reason, and keeps him in reality. She is prone to keep Ry's head focused and has a habit of pulling on his ear.
Hometown & Region: Hearthome City, Sinnoh
Favorite Food: Pasta