• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh League: Ring in the New Year (Disscussion)

You understand I have a Munchlax and a Pancham..............................................

One is literally classified as a Baby Pokemon and I’m using. #FTW

Also, @PyroGakleZX, I’m gonna bring in June later. Is that okay, and do I need a sheet for her?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Agreed. Also I have no idea what happened, but @Godjacob i guess you can post and we go to the restaurant? (Also I recommend doing the tournament early since we have 7 people.)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Ahem.

Folks.
It appears that some of you seem to need to read the Global Rules and to brush up on some basic forum etiquette.

Discussion threads are meant to discuss the RP and ongoing events in it, plan things, etc. But posts in discussion threads must still be on topic. Off-topic posts, short-posts, random memes and other such garbage are SPAM as it is defined in our Global Rules, and will be treated as such.

I've cleared out some garbage. But if I receive any further reports about this sort of thing, there will be system-warnings and action taken again violators.

Okay, so onto constructive topics for discussion. How should I send our group towards lunch Cosmic? My character doesn't know the restaurant yours suggested.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Just a random one like Wendy’s or something. Also I would love to post, but it’s 11:32 and I have school tomorrow, so gotta sleep!

Alright then, let's do just that, now that we have a full cast I feel that we should speed up the start date of the Sinnoh League tournament, if it works out for everyone I feel that it should be moved to tomorrow, not bright and early or anything but later in the day, if there are any objections please say so.

Now for the tournament: For the Sinnoh League everyone will be battling a non-important character for the first and second round, as well different fields will be used as follows, Grass, Water, Rock, and Dirt, with Dirt being the default flat field, you may choose to fight on any of these however I will be assigning fields for Round 3 and so on.

Any Questions, Comments, or Concerns?

I'll do it ASAP. My father is a bit in a...phase now so I'm just waiting for it to settle. I'll just have my character say let's go eat and lead them out of the lobby.

so are we going to type out our own battle for the first two rounds or is someone gonna act as the unimportant character? Sorry, not quite sure how it all works, I'm new

Name:Nova
Appearance:He has red tips on his black hair, He wears his passed down Blue sweater with and little star on his Sweater, he wears black sweatpants, and his under shirt whitch his white and he wears black shoes, he also has gray eyes.
Personality: He looks more on the positive more than the negative, He hates arguments,He very lazy at times he wants to do nothing,he'll more than often look at you like this :) he is very caring for his Pokemon, He also keeps a Noibat on his side
Hometown & Region:Viridion City, Kanto
*Experience:He very experienced he even defeated on of kanto elite four but only one, he travled alot places and this is his first leauge
Favorite Food: Oranges

Name: Torterra
*Nickname:Stompy
Ability: Overgrow
*Key Features: Wears rocky helmet

Name:Banette
Nickname:phantom
Ability: Frisk

Name:Rentora
Nickname:BlackThunder
Ability:Intimidate

Name:Shedninja
Nickname:Nukenin
Gender Boy
Ability:Wonderguard

Name:Scizor/Mega Scizor(First Pokemon)
Nickname:Swarm
Ability:Light Metal
Key Features: Has a arm brace whitch holds his mega stone

Name:Noivern
Nickname:Onban
Ability: Infiltrator
Key Features: Has a Quick claw

Name:Nova
Appearance:He has red tips on his black hair, He wears his passed down Blue sweater with and little star on his Sweater, he wears black sweatpants, and his under shirt whitch his white and he wears black shoes, he also has gray eyes.
Personality: He looks more on the positive more than the negative, He hates arguments,He very lazy at times he wants to do nothing,he'll more than often look at you like this :) he is very caring for his Pokemon, He also keeps a Noibat on his side
Hometown & Region:Viridion City, Kanto
*Experience:He very experienced he even defeated on of kanto elite four but only one, he travled alot places and this is his first leauge
Favorite Food: Oranges

Name: Torterra
*Nickname:Stompy
Ability: Overgrow
*Key Features: Wears rocky helmet

Name:Banette
Nickname:phantom
Ability: Frisk

Name:Rentora
Nickname:BlackThunder
Ability:Intimidate

Name:Shedninja