• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh Journeys - Discussion & Sign-Ups

How should we travel?

• In one or two large groups.

• In multiple small groups.

• By ourselves.

Results are only viewable after voting.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
no its ok you're accepted. btw ry there were two starters left, murkrow and chimchar. so he got murkrow and now we can start the rp

I suppose I'll wait for the RP to start while hoping that no one bunnies my character like that happened just ten minutes ago...

*Tyle uses Tide Buster + Arctic Cuff on a target dummy, as the damage is totaled at 3972 with 14 hits*

*a cute little Pokémon of the preevolved, baby form of a pseudo legendary that could perhaps be debatable for a legendary can be seen using Forsaken Hex along with Devilry Fork on a target dummy, as various damage signs are lit up*

Well, I see your point since I feel like he didn't put forth much effort onto the table honestly... (Also, when are we starting the RP?)

Ooh my... you're four hours ahead of me haha. I'll be working on my little Fakemon and tweeking their moves, battle decks and such for now I suppose since I can't be having them spam powerful moves now can I?

*Tyle uses Tide Buster+ and chains it up with Turn Strike, Icicle Shooter, Chiral Burst and then finishes off with Final Fusillade; the tallied damage is 59728 total with 126 hits on the target dummy*

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I know I said 4 moves max, but can you guys (not starter since they are just plain old pokemon) tone it down to level 5 moves and maybe 1 (not op) egg move? also I'm in the middle of making the rp

Might need to get rid of Piplup's peck then since he would have an even harder time using it at a less powerful state...

Also, the skills are there for a reason that I'll privately explain about.

I'm good, the only egg move Sheildon knows is Slam which isn't even very strong considering he doesn't weigh much and he isn't very strong

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I want to get it up but I have this really frustrating school project right now, plus I have no idea what would be a good intro. btw not everybody has to be in twinleaf if you guys forgot

I don't really mind since I've been craving an RP after getting back from the doc's. (And having to ask the usual question if I could perhaps use my fan made Pokémon since I've been working on quite a bit lately.)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sure, I was just thinking of maybe the ability to join evil teams? And betrayal and all that? It’s pretty fun

Hmm... I might maybe get in Team Nebula and/or Team Sigma if I'm allowed to have my lil' Chiral Pokémon here. (Though we could always use the official ones if fan made teams are too complicated.)

Wait... so Team Rocket's evolved already... I'm kinda a Slowpoke on news so I need to see who they are first and I'd be up for it if everyone else is. (I'll let you have a first sneak peek on my new Chiral Pokémon while I get my character info ready.)

I'll wait for Cosmic to post the new thread if he's remaking it for Kanto. (And of course having my new Pokémon getting comfortable with others since he has gotten into three fights the other day...)