• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sinnoh Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
While other people were already taking their seats, Marie was close to having a heart attack, as she and the other coordinators waitrd inside the waiting room. "Marie" a voice called out, and when the said girl turned around, she was greeted face to face with her aunt Fantina. "auntie!" the girl yelled, as she ran into the purple haired ladys open arms. "Show them a spectacular preformance, okay?" Fantina said, "of course auntie" Marie replied. "I'm the first one up and I'm gonna make sure that my preformance is so amazing that nobody will ever forget it" Marie stated, as her passion for coordinating burned within her

"It seems that Marie will begin. See you around Christian" Thomas said as He wanted to see the performance of his friend. He quickly found his sister and his seat. He sat next to her, Ophelia gived him a popcorn. "I thought that you would want to have some" She said "Thank you"

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
"Aight. See ya. Prolly after the contest maybe." Christian waved at Thomas and sat in a seat that's around five rows away from the stage. I wonder what Marie's gonna do in this contest. Prolly somethin fun and cool. He thought to himself

Saiorse had always had quite the interest in contests, though had only really considered participating in them in the past few years. The redhead was incredibly anxiety-ridden, always shaky, nervous even upon talking to a shopkeeper or a waitress- so how would she handle a performance? That had always been the question she had asked herself, until one day. Aodh had told her it was time, and she believed him.

And then, she embarrassed herself.

Val, PJ, Kai, Russel... they were truly good friends to her, and... Ernest, too. He had been... somewhat of a close friend, and Saiorse had felt extremely bad upon leaving him behind. On her journey to Sinnoh, she wondered how her companions had reacted to her disappearance. How Ernest had felt, in particular (for whatever reason). Had he felt sad? Did he miss her?

Well, none of that was relevant now- because she was here. The time was now, and now she was watching the contest. She looked at her seat number, and matched it up with a seat about five rows away from the stage. Unfortunately for her strained social skills, there appeared to already be someone sitting on the seat beside her, but... she supposed she had to reluctantly make her way over to the seat next to the boy, who was named Christian- though she didn't know that.

Saiorse was of course visibly shaken up, having fled Hoenn some short hours before now- but, Contest Halls were so big, it was easy for her to get a ticket, to calm herself down, to remind her of her mother. She just hoped the boy didn't ask too many questions.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
As it turns out the starter of this thread is actually a sockpuppet, the thread was locked. This is through the fault of none of the rest of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.