• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Sinnoh Adventures RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Is this autoing?)
Sam smiled, then said, "Rio, Counter!" Rio let the move hit him, then he grabbed the ear and threw the Buneary into the ground. Rio then backed up and started to throw air punches. Char watched the battle, amazed at Rio's reaction. He remembered the promise that Sam gave him after picking him up. She would help him become an Infernape, a powerful one at that. Would he be just like Minnie and Rio? He sure hoped he did!

(Its kinda up Emo. I think it’s fine for a move like counter, but ya know.)

Akemi cheered at the Counter strategy, it was one of her favorites. In fact she had read about a similar event once. When two Gym Leaders battled for the first time, one had used Ice punch and the other had Countered... if that was any sign, then Sam would probably win. She had studied strategies like this when she was little, but when she had seen her first Contest she had given up her dream of challenging the Leagues. But if she traveled with these two, she might do some Gym battles as well as contests...

(It's fine. I would have had the same response so I do not mind that one bit.)
Buneary.landed in a back hand spring and spun around to face Rio. "Nicely done but we are not done yet. Buneary use ice beam but aim it at the ground. Yoy know what to do." Buneary used her speed to encase the field in ice and glide around Rio. She had practiced this move fore awhile now.

(yeah, I thought so. Just couldn't be too sure though)
Not knowing what to do, Rio stood there, dumbfounded. Sam, however, was thinking. While the ice field was nice and pretty and all that jazz, he forgot that Rio was a fighting type. Fighting beat ice, so it was very plausible, yes it might just work. "Rio, I know it's not your forte, but wait until I give you the signal. Sam smiled at her idea, but would he try to get in close now? Her plan depended on it.

Harley knew that ice would not do well against a fighting type but for his plan to work he needed the ice and to keep Rio at bay. "Buneary use bounce! Then charge up a thunder punch." Buneary skated around and bounced from far away to try and land on Rio's head and flip behind him and punch Rio from behind.

"Great, Rio now Force the ground!" During the bounce, Rio got rid of the ice and managed to get out of the way in time, well it seemed like he did. Buneary nicked his shoulder during his getaway. Sam looked at the falling ice shards. "They like ice, give them ice. Please do a light Force Palm. I don't want you to shatter the ice before you give it back to them." Rio nodded and Force Palmed the ice to the Buneary.

"Buneary brace yourself for the impact with protect and then use grass knot to trip Rio." Buneary threw up a protective barrier and used grass knot as Rio went to use force palm for the second time.

"Faint!" Sam called. Instead of using Force Plam again, Rio ran straight towards the Protect and the attack burst the Protect. However, the brown bunny could get out of the way, like before. Char watched and cheered.

Buneary use bounce and spring yourself high in the air and charge up a solar beam." Buneary jumped behind Rio and landed on her ears and srung herself in the air. She looked a little surprised at how high she jumped. While she was in the air Buneary started to glow a dim yellow like the sun. She held out her arms to the side and readied to unleash a powerful beam of light at Rio.

"Endure if you can't get away!" Sam yelled. Rio managed to dodge it, and he got ready to attack once more. "Rio, Force Palm!" Sam shouted. He waited for the Buneary to came back down from the jump as his hand glowed white.

Buneary let out large beam of light from her hands while still in the air. She missed Rio but that will not let her down. "Buneary while you are in the air use captivate." Buneary made sure that Rio looked at her before she struck a very cute pose and landed on her feet in ta-da kind of pose.

Rio was stunned for a moment then attacked. His mind was out of focus, so anything that was special was now weakened. However, his attacks were all physical, he was also slower to react now. Sam sighed. Hopefully, he wouldn't start apologizing every single time he hit Buneary now.

Buneary noticed that Rio was slower. Now she just had to wait for the right time to strike. "Bubeary use copycat." Buneary's palm started to glow a bright white like Rio's just did. She waited for the right moment to strike.

"Rio, Counter!" Sam shouted. Rio got hit let himself to get hit, then grabbed Buneary's hand and threw her to the ground. He then apologized profusely. Sam glared at Rio. "Rio, return. I cannot have a lovestruck pokemon battling. Char, you're up!"
Char had no idea why Rio apologized. Was it because he had good manners. He looked at Sam, she wasn't impressed. He guessed it was something that she had to deal with before. When Char heard his name, he scrambled onto the battlefield.

"Buneary use quick attack to get in close and circle around Char and then use iron tail." Buneary got up off the ground panting but still ready to fight. Harley knows that a few more hits like that and she will be out.

Buneary quickly got in close and circled around to the back of Char to try and hit him with an iron tail.

Sam looked down at her Pokedex and saw what moves Char had, then she smiled. "Char, Taunt." She commanded. Char put a smug look on his face then waved his hand as if to say 'come at me'. He then got hit. "Now Fury Swipes!" Char's fingers glowed white as he ran up to Buneary.

Bunear hit Char with the iron tail but got hit with the furry swips at very close range. Buneary did not look like she could take much more. "Buneary use water pulse before he can move out of the way." Buneary charged up a water ring and sent it at Char at point blank range.

Char got hit in the face, something with enough training Sam could avoid in the future. Char shook himself, and become slightly confused. "Char! Flame Wheel!" Char shook himself, able to understand the command, became a flaming wheel headed straight for Buneary.

Buneary being too close to Char was not able to dodge the flame wheel. She got hit and it left her with a burn on her left arm. "Buneary use batton pass." She ran up to Char and triped him and then ran back to Harley. Who sent out Eevee to battle Char. He ran to the middle of the field and waited for Harley to give him his comands.

"Char, come back. Let Rio deal with this, since he won't be lovestruck anymore," Sam said, annoyed. Char ran back to Sam as she let out Rio, who looked for Buneary and was slightly disappointed when he couldn't find her. He then looked at Eevee and growled.

Eevee looked to Rio and readied for whatever threw his way. "Eevee use glitzy glow." Eevee threw telecontic energy at Rio and threw up a sparking light barrier to ward off some of the damage later on.

((A question for the RP owner @KarmaTheEeveelutioner : Am I allowed to have my Absol as a shiny, this would relate heavily to my character (his outfit, personality, and the way he met the Absol)? I am fine however if you do not want this.))

((Edited Version, I am sorry for the mix up @Umbreon06 ))

Adam turned as he bit upon a PokePuff, "Well, uhm...ok, I guess. I didn't catch your name though, I'm Adam."

Haku looked up from beneath the confides of the pocket, half of a PokePuff was clearly drooping from her mouth. Adam tried his best at a friendly smile, although it was clearly noticeable that he was not very good at them. He picked up another PokePuff and ate it before saying, "I hope the battle will be interesting for you...do you just want to do your Buizel against Haku, my Kecleon?"

Last edited:
" An absol? Then ill start with you Faith!'' Her Sylveon jumped in front of her, ready to battle. She was exited. "Okay, Faith use Dazzling gleam!" Eclipse said as faith struck a cute face and pose when the Absol was watching, making it fall head over heels for her."Im Eclipse, by the way."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie smiled. This was her forte, her place where she could go all out.
"Don't let her charm you! Use Psycho Cut!"
Lune's eyes narrowed, as he snapped out of his love-trance. Instantly, he fired several pink slashes at the opposing Sylveon. His Super Luck ability would give it a higher chance of making Faith flinch.

"Run around and dodge the attacks! Now use Swift and then Moonblast!'' Eclipse shouted to Faith. Faith was hit by one of the psycho cuts, and flinched a little, but straight after did the moves she was told. Once she had finished her swift move, she then aimed at the absol, ready to shoot the Moonblast at it.

Last edited by a moderator:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Okay, i have to stop you right here for a few moments.

@KarmaTheEeveelutioner - forcing hits is still autoing. You can use an attack, launch it at the target, but you cannot state that it hit its target. That's up to the other person. Yes, even if it's a move that has a 100% hit rate ingame. The games are not an RP setting. There could be ways to block an attack (hell, even the games have moves like Protect!), or use the environment to your benefit. I think I've also seen you mention the base damage of certain attacks - again. This isn't the game. You can throw random estimates of a creature's health and/or damage output, but it's not going to be the simple mathematics it is in the games.

You've been doing this semi-consistently and I've been receiving numerous reports. Quite frankly, I'm tired of hearing about it. No more autoing here or someone is getting shipped to the everstone mines.

Last edited:
Adam nodded and walked into the medium sized battle area, that was part of the outside of the Cafe. He took Haku gently from his pocket and placed her on the battlefield. He then nodded at her and smiled, "We've done this before, I know you will do well."

He smiled as Haku readied itself into a battle stance. Haku was one of his tactical Pokemon, she was skilled at battling. Adam looked up at Elo and nodded again, "Ready?"

"Rio, shield your eyes!" Sam shouted, remembering the last time her Pokemon came face to face with a bright light. Rio covered his eyes with his arms and once the light was gone Sam shouted, "Force Palm!" Rio ran to the Eevee, hand alight, and tried to strike him.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Lune was hit by some of the Swift stars and lost some energy, but still had the energy to fight.
"You okay, Lune? Now, use Future Sight, then use Protect!" Allie called.
Lune closed his eyes momentarily. A psychic glow appeared around him as he used Future Sight. Then, he put up the signature screen of Protect in order to stall until the move hit.

Allie glanced down at her Z-Ring, contemplating ever so slightly, while keeping the ring hidden. She shook her head.
No, it's not time for that yet. Besides, Dark isn't very effective against Fairy.

"
Just hold on until Future Sight is ready to fire!" She knew that there was only a matter of time before the power of Future Sight would come in full force. "Use Double Team to stall!"
Lune's copies spread around the field. It would hopefully be difficult for Faith to hit the real Lune before the Future Sight hit.

Eevee was hit by the force palm but the move did not do much to him because of the semi protective barrier around him. "Eevee now that he is close up use sizzley slide knock him down and get behind him then use protect." If this move works then hopefully burn Rio as well deal a good amount of damage.

"I'm so ready. By the way, Nal, be careful, Kecleons can change their colour, be prepared for any move, okay?" Elo said to her Buizel, waiting for the Kecleon's move.

"Alright Haku, you know what to do, start off!" Adam would say to his Kecleon.

Haku had already been analysing the the Buizel with and intense stare. It had learned this habit from previous battles and it then decided the best course of action. She leaped into the air and changed colour to a bright yellow, sending out a bolt of lightning using thunderbolt. The bolt would most likely hit the Buizel with Super Effectiveness and even had the chance to paralyse it. Haku, because of its rare ability 'Protean' would have changed type from normal to electric.

Adam watched intently, "Well done Haku! What's your move then Elo?"

"Nal, Sonic Boom, quick!" Elo shouted. The move hit the thunderbolt and Nal received a little damage. "Okay Nal, are you okay? That wasn't planned" Elo asked while Buizel nodded at the comment. "My Buizel isn't like others Buizels, you can't analyse him. Do your next move!" Elo said to Adam, excited.

"A most curious strategy, I must say, stalling with a Buizel using sonic boom,"Adam was interested in this trainers tactics, "Alright Haku, fire a series of thunderbolts from all angles, use dig to get around! Then get up close and attack with dig before using Power-Up-Punch! After that get back to this side!"

Haku quickly nodded and fired multiple Thunderbolts from all angles making it difficult for sonic boom to slow the damage all, using Dig to help it get around quickly. It then attacked quickly with a Dig and a Power-Up-Punch before digging back to its original position. This raised Haku's attack as well as most likely damaging and having the chance of paralysing the Buizel.

"This is most enjoyable!" Adam shouted across the battlefield, "Now Haku, use another thunderbolt to switch back to electric type!"

"Okay, Nal, jump and use Acua Jet dodging the thunderbolts and the dig" Nal did it and controlled the Acua Jet like a pilot control a plane. "Now, hydropump where Kecleon did dig,I think he is type ground right now" Elo planned

((I am asuming you can learn more that 4 moves. Is there a limit to moves in this RP?))

Haku quickly used the Thunderbolt to block most of the Hydro Pump, the remaining bit that hit her did medium damage.

"Nice tactics! Now Haku, use Shadow Sneak to get up close before they can move, then use Power-Up-Punch three times! After that Dig back and use another Thunderbolt!"

Haku quickly used Shadow Sneak to get up to the Buizel, most likely damaging it, if not getting close to it. Then she used Power-Up-Punch multiple times raising her attack and damaging the Buizel, she then Digged back and used another Thunderbolt, changing her type back to Electric.

((Edited because a grammatic mistake))
"Buizel, no!" Nal resisted, he don't like losing. "Buiiii" Nal was shouting and running to Kecleon, furious.
"That's not fair!" Elo shouted. " Nal, use Ice Punch, freeze him!"

"Now, Haku, use Dig and get behind him whilst he's angry! Then use Thunderbolt to try and finish him off!" Adam shouted across to his Kecleon.

Haku waited until Nal was very close, then dag straight under him and popped up a distance behind, firing a Thunderbolt at him.

"Buizel, are you okay, you look tired, you want to end?" Elo was worried,"BUI-BUIZEL" and Nal was angry. "B-but Buizel, you don't look well, you need to rest" Elo said, worried about all the Nal's aggressiveness. "Buiiii..." Buizel was creating an ice ice shield with Hydro Pump and Ice Punch, it was amazing, Elo was surprised and Nal was getting on the Kecleon's dig.

Status
Not open for further replies.